Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

Axura stopped and turned around and looked at the city. "That city is an embodiment of the darkness that has taken over countless hearts that are forever trapped. Down there, pureblood heartless run rampant with no way of stopping them or even lowering their numbers." She turned back to the castle and continued walking. "C'mon. Let's go to you room." She said to him.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

"Who resides in the castle" He asked folling behind Axura. He summoned a keyblade and this time it looked as though it was a hourglass shaped with sand flowing through it and the teeth were a gear and the handle was that of clock hand and the guard and a hollowed out clock.

"Who ever that character was...that made Axura destroy the weilders heart is dangerous..." Xemera said

"We do. This castle is our home." Axura answered the boy. She watched as he summoned his keyblade and examined it. "It's good that you have control over that. This will prove useful later on." She said as they turned the corner. "Your room is right up the hall here. The last door on the left." She said as she stopped and pointed down the hall.

"Thank you" He said as he headed down and into his room. "Thanks Axura" He muttered before laying in the bed before placing his hand on the cloth over one of his eyes. "Why can't I remember anything...I can only remember snippits but nothing else....DAMN IT" He punched the wall 

Axura watched as the boy walked down the hall and into his room. "Well, that's done and over with." She sighed as she smiled. "I wonder how Cito is doing?" She asked herself as she continued down the corridor and up a flight of stairs to the next hallway. She took the corner and started numbering the doors as she went. "Three... Two... One... Here we are." She mumbled to herself as she went up to Cito's door and knocked. "You in there? If not I'm coming in anyway."

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

Cito stirred and opened her eyes slowly when she heard something. She raised her head slowly and looked at the door, realising someone had knocked. "Come in!" She shouted and reached up to rub her eye. When she did, she felt most of the bottom half of her left face caked in dried blood. "I must be a sorry sight." She murmured.

Xemera went down the halls and stopped when she heard someone hit the walls. "Final room and usually no one is in thre" SHe said before opening the door and seeing the boy. "Who are y-" Xemera stopped beofre realizing that tis was Riku. "You must be the one Axura found..." The boy looked at the leader before answering. "Yeah...I am..Before you ask no I don't remember my name" Riku said.

"Don't worry...you name will be Ixkru from now on alright" Xemera said. Ixkru just nodded. "Come with me I need to to see if you are even strong enough" Xemera said as Ixkru got up and followed her

Axura opened the door and walked in when Cito called her in. "Your face is a mess." Axura said, smiling at Cito when she looked at her face. "You know what? It was unfortunate that the one imposter had to attack, I had gone and gotten us some ice cream." She said as she took a seat in a chair.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Yeah? That would have been good to have. Ah well." Cito shrugged, smiling. "I need to wash my face." Cito said. She went to get up but was stopped by a sudden pain in her cheek, where the cut was. "Damn. Stupid cut." Cito gimaced and looked at Axura. "How's the recruit going? I sort of fell unconscious in front of Xemera and woke up when you knocked on my door."

"I couldn't tell you really. As soon as I got him here, I dumped him off at a spare room." Axura answered Cito as she got up and looked around. "I really don't get why I had to get stuck with him anyways. Delnex could've taken him." Axura said as she pulled a rag out of a cabinet. "Here." She added as she handed the rag to Cito.

Standing in the middle of the graveyard, Kenji watched the pair of small heartless staring at him. "Well, at least this will he quick." He says, reading his key blades. "Shadow dance." As he says this, he swing the blades and sends a pair of shadow blades at the heartless. "Something feels very wrong. I wonder what it is?"

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie

"Maybe Delnex didn't want  the responsibilty? Who knows. Thanks for te rag." Cito said and carefully lifted it to her face. She rubbed at her cheek, careful not to make the cut bleed anymore than it has. With a few quiet winces, she managed to get the blood off her face, leaving a red cut extending from the left corner her mouth and ending just under her left eye. "What are the odds of this becoming a scar?" Cito asked, pointing to her face.

Amethyst was surprised to hear that Riku couldn't remember very much of anything now and then started to leave with one of the black hooded people. Amethyst wanted to try to stop him but couldn't find anything to say, then the third hooded person -a man-  told her that if she could find the heartless that left Riku then it could somehow help him.

"okay...but I don't even know where it went and even if a did find it, how would I capture it?" Amethyst asked before narrowing her eyes "and how do I know if I can trust you? I don't know who you are." the girl asked in a suspicious tone. 

Axura looked at Cito's face and grinned. "It's highly likely that it will leave a scar." She said to Cito. "But, maybe if you're lucky, it won't." She added as she walked over to the door. "I am going out to get some fresh air." Axura finished as she opened the door and left the room. She then went back down the hallway and took another flight of stairs up to a balcony that overlooked the city.

Cito made a face at Axura as she left the room. After cleaning her face up some more, Cito tossed the rag back into her cupboard and laid back down in bed. She felt tkred, maybe it was from the blood loss or the fight or something. She hoped that it wouldn't end up being a scar, yawned and closed her eyes, resting her head against her pillow. Soon as her head hit the pillow, she fell asleep.

@,

Delnex sighed. "That guy that attacked Riku wasn't one of us...we are going to try and help him alright and you want to help him also" Delnex said before opening a portal. "Come with me...we're heading to a different world" Delnex said approaching the portal before waiting on Amethyst  

Amethyst raised a brow at this as well as at the dark portal, she moved her eyes back and forth in a thinking motion before she finally gave a loud sigh "alright...fine...but only if this will help Riku" she stated and walked towards the strange portal "I can't believe i'm doing this..." Amethyst thought to herself. The girl paused for a moment or two before taking a breath to calm herself and slowly walked through the portal.

Delnex walked through the portal and they appeared in Halloween town. "We'll have to search everywhere to find out where his heartless went..." Delnex said before he heard noises. "Looks like there is fighting going on come on" Delnex said as he headed towards the noise.

@,@,  

Axura walked up to the edge of the balcony and looked out to the city below the castle. As she looked out to the city, thoughts of her past were flowing through her head. Her past had always eluded her and how she became a nobody was unclear. Axura then stepped up onto the railing and looked down. She then closed her eyes and slowly fell forward. As she fell through the sky, the feeling of the wind rushing through her face and hair, she opened her eyes and watched as the city was getting closer and closer. When she got dangerously close, Axura conjured up a couple of clones that dove dove past her in short intervals. When they were in place, the flattened out and slowed down. Axura then jumped off each of the clones as she reached them, slowing her descent until she landed in an alleyway in the city.

Xemera and Ixkru walked down the halls before they left the castle. "I am assuming Axura told you about this..." Ixkru only nodded. "Good....because I want you to kill a few of the Neoshadows there...I'll be watching to see how you handle them alright" Xemera said

Standing in the circle of heartless, he twirls his key blades sending shadow blades at the targets, hitting a few, taking them down. "Damn, running out of magic, time to fight them up close I guess." He says, running up to the heartless, engaging them in close combat, shredding a few as they close in.

Axura looked around the alley and then up to the city skyline where the tower rose high into the sky. She then began to walk the streets and observe all the different buildings with their bright and colorful signs. Along the way, she stepped into a puddle, making a loud splash in the silence. The one thing she liked about this city was it's silence. It was calming to have a walk through. Axura stood in place, eyes closed, just standing there in silence.

Amethyst had walk through the dark portal "where are we...? wherever it is, it's sure creepy..." the girl said to herself when she heard the familiar sound of combat after Delnex had mentioned that they would need to look everywhere for Riku's heartless and suggested that they investigate.

when they arrived she saw that there was another person with a keyblade surrounded by heartlesses  "how do we know if any of these are Riku's heartless?" she asked the man before jumping in to slam one away from the other boy "need some help?" she asked

"I ain't gonna complain if y'all help me, but if you're just gonna stare, the rest of this place is a he'll of a lot more interesting." He says, swapping key blade in each hand, and jumping up on a shadow pillar. "Guess I have to use a bit of magic, Haunters shadow." As he says this, five spears firm from shadows hitting thier targets. "Well that failed. Guess I am lower than I thought. "

Edited by Sage Of Six Mirrors

Delnex summoned tow gun blades before firing bullets at the heartles and slashing through them. "I see you have keyblades...and two at that" Delnex said as he put the blade to a Wight Knights head before blowing it clean off.

"Alright" Ixkru said heading into the city and saw a few neoshadows.