Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Kingdom Hearts Shadow Falls

Demonic Soulz

The figured yanked the tether out and Rikus heart came floating out before the figure grabbed it before putting it infront of him letting Axura strike it which in turn destroyed it. Riku fell to the ground holding his chest before falling to the ground. The figure disappeared as Riku slowly splitted as a odd dark being left leaving a body in a black coat.

(It happened)

Cito moved back an ld extended her scythe back to it's fullest range before looking at Axura charging straight at the figure. The figure appeared to shoot a tether and hit the boy with it. "This isn't looking good." Cito murmured before tying her hood around her hood more firmly. Cito calmed her breathing again and was going to go back to fighting when she saw Axura strike the boy's heart. She looked at the boy in surprise as he was turned into a Nobody. "Looks like we have a new member in the Organiation."

Edited by Dji

The boy woke up and slowly got up. He now was with a purple eye and his other eye is covered by a black bandana and silver hair with purple highlights in them stood up with a black ORG jacket. He looked around before seeing the two as Delnex entered and saw Riku was a nobody now. "CITO, AXURA WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED" Delnex yelled as he came towards them.

Cito looked fearful and tried to pull her hood more over e face.to cover the very large cut but it wasn't enough to cover the blood that was still falling from her face. With a pained gasp, Cito felt like her whole face was on fire as the adrenaline rush subsided. She held her face tightly and sunk to her knees on the ground as she held her face to try and stop the pain she's suddenly feeling.

"Cito...Axura what happened" Delnex said before looking at Riku. "I was told to head back after reporting and I see that our keyblade weilder is now one of us...WHAT HAPPENED" Delnex asked. "Cito remove your hood you don't need it up now" Delnex said

(Damn...Delnex is pissed)

Giving painful breathing, Cito moved her hand away from her cheek and pulled her hood off, revealing blue hair with red streaks and a bloody face due to a scar going from the left corner of her mouth and nearly reaching her eye. "We were attacked by someone who was dressed like us. He was fast, blocked all of our moves, gave me this," She pointed to her face "and turned him into a Nobody. Like us." Cito explained through gritted teeth as she was fighting the pain in her cheek.

"Damn it..." Delnex said as Riku summoned a different keyblade whihc looked like Earthshaker only it was black. "My name...who am I...and where am I exactly" Riku asked as he looked around. "You three...I know you three....Delnex....Toxic...Axura..." He said as he recalled the names slowly. "At least his memory is fine" Delnex said

"Hmm..." Axura started. "It's wierd how he knows my name since I never gave out that information to him when he wasn't changed over." She finished as she looked at the boy. "This will have to be reported immediately due to the severity of this incident." She then looked over to Cito. "I feel you can handle the report as you were the one watching over this the most." She said to her.

"What are you talking about...what report" He asked as he held his head as it started to hurt. "God damn it all" He looked up. Delnex sighed before looking at Axura. "Grab him and take him to the castle once he is able to walk alright...Cito go give the report to the superior....I need to go talk to the lord of the castle also..." Delnex said 

Axura studdered with her reaction to what Delnex told her to do. "Why do I have to get stuck with the kid? Couldn't you just take him there with you?" She asked him, getting annoyed with being put on with this extra responsibility. "Or even Cito? She could bring him up there as well." She continued to ask.

"Listen you need to take him alright.." Delnex said before summoning one of his gunblades. "Just remember the lower the number the stronger one is" Delnex said before Riku spoke up. "What the hell are you talking about? What do you mean a castle" He asked

((I never figured out the strength of the ORG I always thought lower number was better))

Cito nodded and created a portal by waving her hand. She retracted her scythe so that it was an ordinary blue stick, tucked it into her sleeve an stepped through it and ended up at the castle. She walked through the various rooms and hallways until she reached where the superior was. "Superior? I have a report on the mission to give." She said and kept her hood down. She didn't need to cover her face in the castle and this may sound like bad news.

(@ I think you may be right because the leader is number 1 so that may be a correct assumption)

"What is it Cito" The Superior whos was named Zemera turned and looked at Cito. "What exactly happened to you...I got a report of a keyblade weilder and then you are here to give another report what happened" Xemera asked

((Xemera is the Superiors name...and it's a female...SUPRISE))

"So apparently you know the first half, Zenmas. That's good. Anyway, after Delnex left to give you his report, a big Heartless appeared and Axura and I watched the keyblade wielder fight it, to see how he would go. He managed to defeat it and release its heart but then someone that looked like he was part of the Organisation came along. Axura and I fought him, hoping he would go down easily. He dodged all our moves, gave me this and made the keyblade wielder a Nobody. By yanking his heart out and as Axura was going to hit the Organisation look-alike, he put the heart in front of Axura's slash to protect himself I'm guessing and she destroyed the wielder's heart."

"I see...I don't blame Acura...but now the...Riku is a nobody...his name will be different unless he remembers it...like you do Cito" Xemera said. "Cito remember when I tested you before" Xemera asked. "I forgot to tell you and Axura about a D-Link" Xemera said before before removing her hood. Xemeras eyes were golden yellow and her hair was pink like Marluxias. Her weapon was a Bo-staff with two cryastals at each end emitting energy

Amethyst finally relaxed slightly upon seeing the giant heartless finally fall "thank goodness I thought it'd never go down" Amethyst sighed before smiling at her partner "you were pretty go-" before the girl could finish a mysterious figure appeared before them, wearing the same black hooded cloak, wielding her blade again "who the heck is this guy?!" Amethyst shouted alarmed.

However before she could do anything the mysterious figure made two blue ethereal blades appear and started attacking Riku who countered back.

Amethyst noticed that the other two black hooded figures had no clue who this person was and joined in on the attack on mysterious figure, Amethyst was figure out where she could try and surprise this person when he suddenly shot something at Riku and then pulled it back out as a hearted to float out Riku "what the...?" Amethyst thought to herself h before seeing the boy collapse "Riku!!!" she had started going towards him when the same black-hooded-cloak appeared on him and upon opening his eyes, he now looked very different.

Amethyst could barely register the conversation she was a witness too "the heck's going on?!" she yelled having enough debating on whether or not to get out of there despite not knowing where she was.

"A D-Link? What's that? Some sort of rogue Organisation member or something entirely different?" Cito asked curiously, tilting her head and wincing when pressure was applied to her face as she tilted. "Of course I remember the test. Why do you ask?" Cito now had a curious look on her face as she studied Xemera, trying to see if the answers were in her face but she knew she'd get them soon enough.

"A D-Link allows you to borrow the power of someone else you know if they are not with you at the time...Like I can use Axuras or Delnexs power but it will be weaker then what they can do" Xemera said. "Is there anything else to report Cito? What about the second keyblade weilder is she okay?" Xemera asked

(D-Link: Dimension Link)

"Alright, fine. I'll take the kid." Axura said as she gave up on fighting it. She then watched as Cito made a portal and made her exit to go and report to Xemera. She turned to the kid and eyed him up and down. "So kid, do you remember anything, like a your name for example?" She asked the kid, knowing that it was highly unlikely he would know.

"No I don't remember my name at all...I wish I did though" He said. "Quit calling me kid also" He said sounding annoyed. "I do remember you and the other...and the girl over there" He said pointing at Ammy. "But thats about it" He said before desummoning his keyblade. 

(I probably should make a sheet for Xemera)

"Well, I tried." Axura sighed. "And I'll call you whatever until you have a name." She then looked over to Amethyst. "Now the next question is what to do with you." She said, looking at the girl. "Well, I guess Delnex can deal with you since I have to take care of the kid here." She then created a portal and turned to Delnex. "She's all yours." She finished as she grabbed the boy's hand and brought him and herself through the portal.

(Sure. Also, one thing about the number system. The numbers are not about strength and leadership, only exception being number 1. They are just when they got introduced to the Org. Like Saix was number 6 I believe, and he was second in command.)

@

Cito nodded. "There is one thing. The boy said our names when he was Turned. He said, Delnex ... Toxic ... Axura ... The weird thing about this is that we never told him our names. A D-Link lets you control someone else's power from afar, as long as you know that person? It will also be a weaker version as well. That D-Link thing sounds awesome!" Cito exclaimed, eyes lighting up. She realised what she did and immediately went back to being calm. "Sorry. The other keyblader is fine. The only battle she really fought in was the one with the Heartless." Cito finshed. No sooner had she finished, she then swayed a bit as she was feeling really woozy. Without warning, Cito fell on to her back with her eyes closed.

(edited)

@@Dji,

Xemera summoned a few nobodies to carry Cito to her room. "This really is interesting...he is able to know their names but they never gave their names to them" Xemera said as she smiled. "Maybe we will have a way to create both Kingdom Hearts and the X-Blade" Xemera said. "Though the thing is...what about his heartless.

@,

Meanwhile Delnex looked at Ammy. "Listen you remember seeing a shadowy figure leave...that could have been his heartless if you can catch it it may help a bit" Delnex said.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

Riku followed Axura into the portal. "Where exactly are we going" He asked.

(X-Blade: Keyblade...don't ask its what they say in Birth by Sleep)

Edited by ~Dishonored Luna~

Axura had stepped through the other side of the portal with the boy right behind her. "Welcome to your new home." She said to him as they were at the outside entrance to the castle. "I'll show you around the castle along the way to your room. Once we get there, you'll wait until someone else comes to get you." She said as she starting walking.

@@Pinkamena Dianne Pie,

"Alright" He said looking at the buildings. It seemed like a city that was stuck in the night and was always raining most of the time. "Whats with the city exactly?" He asked Axura as he saw the castle.

Xemera waited as she kept thinking. "One injured...two are okay right now but Cito got the worse of it" Xemera said