Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best FanFiction staring your hated pony!

Scootadress

There needs to be a thread on the good fanfiction now. List it here for all to see!

Personally, many here dislike Diamond Tiara and they have a right to. I really can't disagree with it-I dislike her and amazed by her.

Yet, in my favorite of stories, she's very well rounded individual. She has some of her traits in the canon story, but she's also so damn adorable with naivety and the sort.

That story is called Cubic Zirconia. Basically, Diamond Tiara does something she didn't mean to and pays it in spades, learning over the course of time her actions and starting to develop friendships with at least two of the crusaders along the way. This contains homeless Scootaloo, bit its good none the less.

• Brohoof 1

The only fanfic I read with the Flim Flam Brothers, Rotten Apples,  was written by me, and they weren't the main characters. They were the antagonists.

Then there is fanfic with Diamond Tiara called "Just One Guest" but that is written by one of my friends, so that doesn't count. 

I wrote a Silver Spoon fanfic called "A Silver Lining"

None of those really count because two were written by me, and one was written by a friend, though. 

Rotten Apples: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/189221/rotten-apples

Just One Guest: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/190740/just-one-guest

A Silver Lining: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/189149/a-silver-lining

Just in case you do want to read them. 

• Brohoof 2

Inb4 shit storm

I read a fan fic a long while back (can't remember the name) where Diamond Tiara got killed in the dead of winter in some freak accident, throughout the whole thing it went into detail about how the CMC felt about it and their "guilt" over the matter.

Even though I don't necessarily like Diamond Tiara, that was STILL an extremely sad fic for me.

• Brohoof 1

Inb4 shit storm

I read a fan fic a long while back (can't remember the name) where Diamond Tiara got killed in the dead of winter in some freak accident, throughout the whole thing it went into detail about how the CMC felt about it and their "guilt" over the matter.

Even though I don't necessarily like Diamond Tiara, that was STILL an extremely sad fic for me.

I think I read that one! I loved it.

• Brohoof 1

Inb4 shit storm

That would be Why Am I Crying? By Rated Ponystar. 

Hmm...a good fanfic involving Lightning Dust? Believe it or not I can think of three, two of which I believe were written for the Everfree Northwest contest but I'm having difficulties finding the second one. The two I can find would be Aces High and Left In The Dust. Both try to come up with some sympathetic reason she wanted to push herself at the expense of others. The third one involves Derpy finding Lightning drowning her sorrows in a bar and offers to help her clean up.