ooc To justify the means (sign ups/ OOC discussion)

Vae Victis

@@Samurai Equine, How are you going to have a knife edge death match on the top of a moving train?

img-2801-1-rsz_sjsitebanner.png

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ks7cTevfRojdvkwD5yROg

I'd kinda like to add my OC Cascade to this, as well, potentially. She can start off on this mind controlled if you like, should be fun.

Whether you want to include the non-pony Selkie mother or not, and the powers and stuff that come with, is up to you. :P

Is there still a slot open?

I'm not hosting the thing, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say yeah, there probably are several open slots. I think you can actually use as many as four OCs if you really want to. May as well go ahead and apply man

Find the Heart of the Jungle!

Still searching for players! Join today!

Well, I have plenty of ocs. Stronghammer and Mirror Slash are my best all around combat ocs that aren't op. The links are gonna be a pain to find.

• Brohoof 1

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

Ohhhhhhhhhh my Lordy so much to post, so little time.

Well, I have plenty of ocs. Stronghammer and Mirror Slash are my best all around combat ocs that aren't op. The links are gonna be a pain to find.

I remember strong hammer. Can you tell me about mirror slash?

I'd kinda like to add my OC Cascade to this, as well, potentially. She can start off on this mind controlled if you like, should be fun.

Whether you want to include the non-pony Selkie mother or not, and the powers and stuff that come with, is up to you. :P

I'm not hosting the thing, but I'm just gonna go ahead and say yeah, there probably are several open slots. I think you can actually use as many as four OCs if you really want to. May as well go ahead and apply man

Sure thing... I don't know If I can start her off as a mind-bent... Too... Adorable...

@samurai equine

Well sweet mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz. I was actually thinking of using a knife edge death match later! XD lets do this.

• Brohoof 2

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Sure thing... I don't know If I can start her off as a mind-bent... Too... Adorable...

You can be both evil and adorable.

Not like Ty Lee was doing it of her free will, either. And guess who Cascade's land-based fighting style is based on?

Edited by Strider
  • Brohoof 1

You can be both evil and adorable.

Not like Ty Lee was doing it of her free will, either. And guess who Cascade's land-based fighting style is based on?

"And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked..."

Love that show!

Just one thing. Where would cascade start out at? I kinda want your opinion on where she should, given the circumstances.

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

"And then everything changed when the fire nation attacked..."

Love that show!

Just one thing. Where would cascade start out at? I kinda want your opinion on where she should, given the circumstances.

Two options off the top of my head.

Cascade's house is super-near Canterlot. Not in it, but in the surrounding mountains. On a lake somewhere in there. Therefore it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to start in Canterlot or in the vicinity of, considering her usual base of operations.

Or else we could say a river passes really close by where the train tracks run. Like, parallel. Say she's in there just doing her job cleaning, or else was sent as reinforcements for the mind-bent, depending on which way you want me to play her.

Not really sure where else there's anything going on. I could play off anywhere, really.

Edited by Strider

Two options off the top of my head.

Cascade's house is super-near Canterlot. Not in it, but in the surrounding mountains. On a lake somewhere in there. Therefore it wouldn't be unreasonable for her to start in Canterlot or in the vicinity of, considering her usual base of operations.

Or else we could say a river passes really close by where the train tracks run. Like, parallel. Say she's in there just doing her job cleaning, or else was sent as reinforcements for the mind-bent, depending on which way you want me to play her.

Not really sure where else there's anything going on. I could play off anywhere, really.

Honestly, I feel like it would be better if you retained sole control of her ( no mind-bent). After all, Avaerus had his eyes fixated around the arena area in canterlot. Also, since it's closer to the action, it would probably be better if you started her near the river.

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

Honestly, I feel like it would be better if you retained sole control of her ( no mind-bent). After all, Avaerus had his eyes fixated around the arena area in canterlot. Also, since it's closer to the action, it would probably be better if you started her near the river.

Alright.

How do you feel about the whole Half-Selkie thing? That kind of power over water? Or should she just be a really good swimmer, as our usual penguiny Cascade?>

Alright.

How do you feel about the whole Half-Selkie thing? That kind of power over water? Or should she just be a really good swimmer, as our usual penguiny Cascade?>

Honestly, the whole half-Selkie thing is PERFECT. My OC Alrahm also holds domain over ice and by extension, water. I'm smelling some very well thought-of.... And potentially deadly attack combinations. I feel like there could be teamwork ( and maybe some funny banter, as their personalities would conflict and act as each other's foil, potentially.) between the two.

That being said, just chop down on the tidal waves a bit, preferably. Can't have thousands being wiped out in seconds, now XD

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

Shogun also doesn't care for the audience. He only glances over for a split second.

"Drop the blade and leave, little mare. This a private battle between me and the minotaur."

Dem's fightin' werds.

I'm seriously having a lot of fun with this though. Can't help but debate whether to have her keep messing with you guys or not. 

Cascade feels like Pony Deadpool in a lot of these kinds of RPs. Providing the comical contrast to the super-gritty and dark story.

Edited by Strider

Mirror Slash is like gawd from fallout equestria. Except he actually shows he area if it is allowed by the job.

So, people have mistaken me for a nice guy. I'm not. Don't like it? Tough. Your loss.

mirrorwing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/mirrorwing-r5649?do=edit

obsidian wing http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/obsidian-wing-r6014

Mirror Slash is like gawd from fallout equestria. Except he actually shows he area if it is allowed by the job.

I need a bit more than that. Like combat abilities, personality, etc.

2l7vqa.jpg

Dem's fightin' werds.

I'm seriously having a lot of fun with this though. Can't help but debate whether to have her keep messing with you guys or not.

That's just how Shogun is. If you aren't from Japon, he dun liek yew! You'll have a better chance of BEATING some respect out of him! ^_^

But I'm glad you're having fun. I am too!! The action is a little non-stop, and some more slow moments would be great, but I'm not complaining. :)

@samurai equine

Well sweet mother Teresa on the hood of a Mercedes Benz. I was actually thinking of using a knife edge death match later! XD lets do this.

Really?! Awesome! :lol:

Sorry if I jumped the gun on that. I am glad you knew what a knife edge death match is. Saves me the expense of explaining it.

But it's awesome we were on the save wavelength about it without actually having to say anything. I was trying to make it more like the tournament in the first part of the RP, since we didn't get to enjoy it for very long. :squee:

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

That's just how Shogun is. If you aren't from Japon, he dun liek yew! You'll have a better chance of BEATING some respect out of him!

You telling me to beat him up too? I thought that the minotaur was already taking care of that. :P

Lol. Gotta wait on @@Literally Snails before I can post again anyway.

@Strider, @Samurai Equine,

Has anyone heard the bad news? I know this is off topic, but it does relate to the theme of this RP.

This comic isn't supposed to be published until the 15th of November, but I doubt it really matters.

post-2801-0-06466400-1414596664_thumb.jpg

He never even got to do the Dark Tournament!

Edited by Literally Snails
  • Brohoof 1

Previously known as: Supahsnail, Snails, SnailZOID, Snails (The Beautiful), The Beautiful Snailzuki, Pretty Koenma, SecretAgentSnails, Topaz, SnailZOID Reynolds, SnailZOID Cage, and Snails The Klayman

@Strider, @Samurai Equine,

Has anyone heard the bad news? I know this is off topic, but it does relate to the theme of this RP.

This comic isn't supposed to be published until the 15th of November, but I doubt it really matters.

He never even got to do the Dark Tournament!

But Hiei's poetry was beautiful..... :(

• Brohoof 1

2l7vqa.jpg

It's fine with me. I never really watched it that much. The collective talents of Team Four Star is much better anyways.

You take that back right the f**k now!

I'll be a little bit before I can post. I was called into class (we weren't supposed to go today) to be given some pretty bad news. I'll need some time...

EDIT: Removed redundancy

Edited by Strider