--  

22 users have voted

1. 1. --

• Party.
    • Funeral.
    • Funeral, then party.
    • Party, then funeral.
    • None.

Well, I think I would rather have a party when I die, to celebrate my life. Funerals just make me sad. :( I know that whenever close family friends or relatives pass away, they usually have funerals, and I don't think that's the best way to look at it. I like to think of all the happy times I've had with that person... and even though I won't get to have more happy times with them, it's great to know that they were a positive influence on my life :)

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Funerals are lame. When I die, I hope people won't waste their time being sad and instead just remember what a totally awesome person I was. Like, it's fine to miss me and all, but I'm all for the party. I don't want to be responsible for ruining dozens of people's days with some lame funeral.

• Brohoof 1

Maybe.

I don't think I would be able to be happy knowing someone I will always love is no longer with me (until the afterlife, which I hope really is real so we could all be happy forever :), but we'll see..). I wouldn't be happy at the party. Or even if it were for a friend of mine. However, if people would be better having a party for my passing, fire away lol.

I believe it is possible to achieve a happy death.I am slightly disturbed by the Party,then funeral option though. Parties after a funeral to bring back up the spirits during such a sad time is a great idea,but having a party before a funeral is like ur getting all happy for the funeral XP

Really well said my friend! You are right, life is too short to be sad, that's one of my life philosophies and I always try my best to make everyone happy, just like Pinkie Pie and that's why I love her so much!!!! :wub:ehm, anyway, I've never been in a funeral, but when one of my best friend's brother died, everyone cried but me. I just couldn't cry and I tried to make my friends happy, just like Pinkie Pie and I love her so much!! :wub: and at the end they called me disrespectful.

I don't wanna make anyone sad just because I die. I mean, I'm doing my best to make them happy and why would I make them sad in the very last time that we'll see each other? Death is just another thing to experince, like anything else in the life. Call me crazy, but I really can't wait to die. I wanna see what happens (If anything happens, of course :lol: ) And I'll make my nears promise me that they'll not be sad when I'm gone.

Does my life even deserve to be celebrated?

There's no difference between you and me, or between you and anyone else. I even don't know you name but I can easly say that. Because all of us are the same at the core. So, yes. You deserve everything good like anyone else ^^

Edited by Pinky Pie

If i live a long and (somewhat) productive life, I suppose I could die happy. I just hope my passing isn't one of those situations where my body refuses to give up the ghost  though. XD

Edited by Shire Pony Malinter