Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

sup everypony

kirbysnumber1

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: i found it while on google searching pony stuff

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: i became a fan when i was playing on the computer and my baby cousin was watching equestria girls and i couldnt stop looking at it

i am in the beggining of 8th grade right now i am 13 years old and its midnight right now so i cant think of much else because im tired

• Brohoof 2

Hey man, welcome to the site :D I hope you have an awesome time here.

That's cool that Rainbow Dash is your favorite pony. Why do you like her the most?

• Brohoof 1

Hey man, welcome to the site :D I hope you have an awesome time here.

That's cool that Rainbow Dash is your favorite pony. Why do you like her the most?

rainbow was the first one i knew about she seemed like my personality im very loyal and hate to so no to friends so i feel i can relate to her most

Hey, that's very similar to how I got into ponies, NICE, and Welcome to the forums man, have an awesome time and above all HAVE FUN! :yay:

lol i barely knew what it was when i first saw it but i loved it

• Brohoof 2

People watching stuff near you is the easist way to get into said stuff.

My parents owe me lots of time wasted (not really) watching shows THEY were fan of, but I just really needed to know what happened after that episode

And welcome to the herd! I'm new too, hope to see you on the other threads too. Pony on!

When i got into MLP i always thought.....Ohh look a girly tv show BAHH HUMBUG!!! Then i forced myself to watch and just so happened to see Rainbow Dash's first ever SONIC RAINBOOM....... SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! Anyhoof WELLCOME TO THE HERD!!!!!! Heres my favorite backround for you to enjoy!

BROHOOF!!!!!!!!!!!

post-29461-0-68321900-1409929639_thumb.png

post-29461-0-68321900-1409929639_thumb.png

When i got into MLP i always thought.....Ohh look a girly tv show BAHH HUMBUG!!! Then i forced myself to watch and just so happened to see Rainbow Dash's first ever SONIC RAINBOOM....... SOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!! Anyhoof WELLCOME TO THE HERD!!!!!! Heres my favorite backround for you to enjoy!

BROHOOF!!!!!!!!

post-29461-0-48465900-1409930247_thumb.png

FYI MY COMP LOCKED UP AND I POSTED TWICE SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by BackSlash2554