Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Casual stroll

Blitz Boom

@,

It took a while before it filtered through to her that somepony were holding their hooves around her. It didn't really matter to her though, she was no longer hungry, she felt good and... Wait, Somepony held her?

Her eyes went wide in fear for a second until she saw the fur, wings and heard the voice, realising it was Storm Shine and calmed down a little again. It had not been fast enough though, as her flank were now morphed and had taken a feathery look in several colours, sort of like a *hairy* chicken. Except for the tail that had oddly become the shape of a lions tail. It would appear that her subconsciousness filtered in some things she heard and affected her transformation. Not the part about the chimera luckily. The snake tail would likely have made her freak out even more.

On one hoof she wanted to say stop to this, as she didn't know what to do with this since nopony had ever held her like this unless they were restraining her. But on the other hand... It felt nice. It was warm, and not forceful like the other times. So while she liked her personal space normally she supposed, since Storm had been so nice already, that it couldn't hurt just a tiny bit more.

((OOC, enough from me for tonight. Been posting RP for 10 hours now and I need a break. :P Will post again from tomorrow.))

@@Harmony Cube,

@@DexterousWings,

Chipper saw the glow as well. Spell casters weren't bad in his mind, but he really didn't like not to see who were casting. Bit of paranoia going perhaps, and a bit hypocritical since his wife were a Unicorn, but he'd known a few pranksters that didn't know when to stop. Not the kind that really should have magic, but experience told him that sometimes a trickster mind got connected to a horn, and it was the best to not let them have the upper hoof.

"Hey, we can see you y'know? Come on out 'n talk instead of skulking 'round the shades like that."

((OOC Sorry for the late reply. Needed a break after the Saturday rush. :) ))

@Blitz Boom @ Harmony Cube

The unicorn poked his head around the corner. His horn seemed occupied as it glowed.

"Are you Disruptis?" Dexterous called to him.

The unicorn shook his head.

"No, but I saw him a few minutes ago pass by here."

"Thank goodness." Dexxy was relieved and sat down for a moment to rest. He'd only stopped once for food since he'd left Manehatten. It had been one heck of an introduction to Ponyville. Now he just wanted to get dinner, fluff up a big old cumulus and allow Luna's bastion to wash over him until morning, wrapped in its comforting embrace. He'd do all his checking in with the mayor and their ilk in the morning.

Edited by DexterousWings

Midnight woke up again to the view of the moon rising in the sky. She looked at Ziggy still sleeping. She didn't want to wake him up so she silently came out of her sleeping spot and flew up to the top of her tree. She sat up tall and after a deep inhale, she let out a howl identical to that of a Timberwolf and listened for a reply. A few seconds later, she heard a couple howls in the distance of the Everfree. This put a huge smile on Midnight's face. She felt energized with the glowing moon against the dark blue, clear sky, the cool night air, and the sound of night creatures. She flew up into the air a did a couple flips and she zipped around. The colors of her coat and mane and tail kept her concealed as she flew around town. Her black silhouette swiftly flew past the pearl white moon.

@Harmony Cube

"Well, my hometown is Dodge Junction, but I did my training in Cloudsdale. Ever since, I've been moved and reassigned every so often due to changes in pony numbers and distribution. It hasn't always been easy pulling up stakes so often, but I have seen a lot of Equestria."

Dexxy looked up at the newly darkened sky.

"Still, wherever I go, the sky is always there for me."

@@DexterousWings,

@@Harmony Cube,

Chipper just watched as the unicorn got into sight. Seemed like it weren't Disruptis or one of them tricky ones for that matter. Seemed like the lad in question had been through recently though, so that must mean that he were okay.

He scratched his chin again while Book and Dexxy began to talk, looking upwards to the sky and thinking over what now to do with the rest of his day. That's when the term day ended and the night sky got dragged into the scene instead.

"Huh, good timing there."

He mumbled a little to himself, but he hardly noticed. He like to watch the night sky get it's time to shine, and like usual it took his attention away while he starred at the work. It never got old watching, at least not for him.

Blitz also looked up, starring at the shiny night sky and the moon in particular.

"I like the moon. It's very pre...tty...."

She barely got the last word uttered out before the lights went out and she collapsed to the side.

Three days with hardly any sleep and huge doses of adrenaline usage had finally drained her of all her reserve energy and had shut her down while her body got the rest it needed.

@Blitz Boom

@Harmony Cube

Dexterous heard a gentle thump behind him.

"Hmm?"

He looked around to see Blitz collapsed on the ground. She seemed to be breathing, but after that accident it was really troubling.

"What happened? Is she alright?" Dexterous asked Chipper, concerned about the filly.

@@DexterousWings,

@@Harmony Cube,

"Ain't sure. She were talking 'bout the sky being pretty and then she got knocked out cold."

Chipper hadn't heard much more than that before the thump of her hitting the ground made him swirl around, seeeing the filly unmoving on the ground.

It had given him quite a scare, but she were breathing, so that was good at least. She didn't react when he gently nudged her though. Not even a spasm or anything.

"Looks like she's sleeping, but we might wanna be on the safe side 'n park her off at the hospital. Might be somethin' with the noggin."

He went down and grabbed a hoof around her, preparing to lift her up. Better it was him currently really, as Book Quill seemed awfully worn out himself and Dexxy there had a load of stuff to carry as it was. Sides, he might not be in his prime, but this was a filly. She wouldn't be weighing him down too much.

He did a few movement and slid Blitz unto his back, looking back at Dexxy and Book.

"Light kid, but I ain't flying out that's fer sure.

Now, what way was it again?"

@Blitz Boom @Harmony Cube

"That's a good idea."

Dexterous took a quick flight up and spotted the town.

The glowing of the lit windows was like a lighthouse in the growing dark.

"Town is that way." Dexterous pointed the way as he landed.

"I hope she's okay."

Dexterous stepped a couple hoofsteps into the lead.

After her quick flight session, Midnight landed in the middle of Ponyville. It was empty. All the ponies had gone to bed and closed up shop. There was no pony to judge her or stare at her. She began wandering around and eventually ended up in a small alley way. Out of curiosity, she decided to check it out and walked though the narrow street. All she saw were trash cans and assorted trash on the ground. Then, she found what looked like an old piece of brown cloth. She picked it up to find that it was a cloak.Sshe put it on and discovered that it was a perfect fit. It had a hood and reached almost to the ground. Midnight spun around in happiness about her find. She then ran thought the streets of Ponyville pretending to be a mysterious pony during the day.

@@DexterousWings,

@@Harmony Cube,

@,

"Roger that, let's get a move on then."

Chipper gave a shake to make sure the kid was secure on his back before starting to move towards town.

Blitz really weren't that heavy, so he could go at good speed, but it concerned him a bit. The filly should be more heavy at her age, especially with that metal framework she went dangling around with on her back, and it weren't a good sign she wasn't. Might mean she didn't eat enough and that her blood sugar were running low, which would count for the passing out and looking like she slept, but were also a very bad sign.

With that in mind, he sped up a little more. He wasn't as fast as he used to be, but he got some ground covered faster than you might think, and it didn't take long for the waking trio to be at town, at which point he turned towards Book.

"You said you knew a quick way from town and onwards, aye?"

((OOC I added you here Midnight because it correlates into the time your OC is in town, just as an FYI. :) ))

@Blitz Boom

@Harmony Cube

As the group made their way to the hospital, Dexxy drifted back behind Chipper and kept an eye on her condition. She seemed stable, though unconscious. Her breathing wasn't labored and was good and steady. He could see the lights of the hospital in the distance and was fairly confident about her eventual recovery.

As Midnight was wandering around town, she noticed a group of a few ponies. One seemed to be carrying a foal on his back. It was strange that they were wandering about at night. She was curios about them and decided to follow them. They appeared to be heading to the hospital. Midnight silently kept her eyes on them as they continued walking. 

@,

@@DexterousWings,

@@Harmony Cube,

Chipper followed Book's lead towards the hospital, making sure not to shake off Blitz from his back while Dexxy checked her out. Kid was well covered that was for sure, so there would likely not gonna be a problem here.

The place got into view pretty fast after that and he stepped up and into the building with the unconsious filly on his back. An action that made a passing light-blue pony with scarlet mane and tail stop and wander over to them. Her cutie mark was a plaster over a healing scar.

"Oh dearest me, what happened?"

@Houndoom,

@Blitz Boom

@Harmony Cube,

"She was near an explosion earlier. She might have a concussion. Her breathing seems normal, but the fact that she passed out like she did makes us very concerned. Her pupils were reactive when I checked her out earlier, but she's since seemed to suffer from some disorientation and later she passed out"

Dexterous jumped in to talk to the medical professional.

Edited by DexterousWings

@@DexterousWings,

"I see. Hold still please."

The earth mare went closer to Chipper who did what he was told and kept in place. She examined Blitz a little, affirming what Dexxy had told minus the reactive eyes as she were not in possession of a flash light currently.

"Your examination seems to have been correct. I can't see anything physical wrong, but perhaps it would be for the better to-"

"Oh my, not again."

A light-green stallion unicorn in a white coat and with pale-blue short mane, tail and sideburns came over besides the mare and nodded to her.

"I can take it from here."

"As you wish doctor."

The mare wandered off, leaving the doctor who looked at the still awake trio.

"Sorry for that. My name is Doctor Burny. If you could please follow me, I can show you where to put Blitz Boom for now."

The doctor turned and pointed towards one of the halls. It would seem as if this was not the first time he had to deal with this particular filly.

@Boom Blitz @Harmony Cube

Dexterous hung back and went to have a seat in the waiting room. Too many hooves can make for more harm than help. It was nice to have a seat for a moment. Dexxy put his bags down on the floor beside him.

Looking over at the magazine on the table next to him, he tried to read the cover, but found his eyelids were like lead weights. He shook his head, but it was hard to keep awake.

@@DexterousWings,

@

@@Harmony Cube

The doctor lead them to a door that lead into what looked like a broom closet that had lost usage and now contained nothing more than a water dispenser and a small bed. On the door were a note saying *Don't open if in use* with a slider next to it to indicate whatever it was used or not.

"If you could put her on the bed please."

Chipper bent down and slid Blitz of his back, hitting the pillow more or less spot on with her.

"Good. This should take care of things for now.

Mind if I ask, where did you find her? Sugarcube Corner? Near Fluttershy's place? Perhaps halfway buried in a random trash can somewhere?"

He directed his questions towards none in particular. Whoever hadn't stayed behind before they got here would be eligible to answer. He hadn't overheard the nurse before talking with them when she had been told.

@@Blitz Boom

Book blinked in surprise at the last thing the doctor said. "Umm... We were trying to find a pony in the woods with her and she just passed out standing there." Book explained to the doctor calmly and a bit worried about Blitz since she was a kid. He looked at Chipper.

@@Harmony Cube,

Doctor Burny let out a sigh, closing his eyes and shaking his head a little.

"That she's passing out in the forest now is troubling, but it is good you were there to see it."

The doctor lead them outside the small room and closed the door, using a little bit magic to switch the slider on the door to *occupied*.

"I take it this ain't the first you've seen this one 'round Doc?"

Chipper thought that it a bit odd that the stallion seemed to not only know her, but also were prepared and seemed to know what her situation was, even without checking her further than what he had overheard the nurse from before saying.

"Unfortunately, no. This marks the fourth time I've seen her, and every time it's the same thing that brings her here. Passed out somewhere, normally around town, and then brought here when somepony found her and couldn't wake her up. This is the first time there have been others with her during the blackouts, but otherwise it's nearly identical.

You can relax though, it's not some sort of genetic disease or concussions that makes her pass out like this. She passed out because she doesn't sleep enough. From what she briefly told the last time I saw her, sometimes days pass with no rest and unfortunately, she doesn't understand that the body can't handle it. Eventually, the lack of energy will result in her brain shutting down and inducing a forced hibernation to survive, which is also why you can't wake her up. What little is left in her reserves is used to keeping her breathing and stable, which at least is a small comfort."

@@Blitz Boom

Storm gently let go of Brittle. "Thanks for letting me hug you Brittle..." He said softly, smiling sheepishly. "I've actually wanted to give you a hug all day... You're just so cute that you could've made Nightmare Moon give up the darkness to give you some huggles!" Storm exclaimed quietly.