Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has there been any anti bronies on this forum?

Stone Cold Applejack

Haven't seen any, but then, I haven't been a member for very long. I have noticed that the site is excellently moderated though, so kudos to all the mods for keeping things running so smoothly.

There will always be H8ters... i guess until they watch mlp and then become bronies themselves lol

If you try it you will like it XD

Edited by cdx561

Yeah.. I've seen a few. Chances are.. if there is something that involves bronies.. haters are going to get involved somehow.. 
I don't understand the logic either..  "I'm going to go into this website where everyone is a brony and call them stupid, then everyone will either ignore it or tell me to leave!! Perfect plan!! Muahah!"

In the short time I've been here I've seen two, maybe three AB trolls. Needless to say they were gone in less time than it took me to reload the page. (Awww, I wanted to report em! Somebody beat me to it, dangit!)

It amazes me how anti-bronies are still being brought up, lol.

Edited by Guest

I remember a few months back there was someone who claimed to be an anti-brony.

Yet I did not classify him as an anti-brony because to him being one means you just have to hate the show, but to me?

What an anti-brony means to me is someone who is an intolerant buffoon who dedicates his time and energy to hating on Bronies over the web and even in real life.

Some (rarely) people on this site may claim to be anti-bronies, but don't fit the classification.

Which confuses me on why anyone on MLP Forums would want to take on such a label.

So yes, there have been a few that have been on here and claimed to be anti-bronies.

Now true anti-bronies on this site?

Heck, true anti-bronies would get banned faster than you could say "Friendship is Magic".

Edited by E. J. Starlight

Idk about this forum, but on another forum I frequently go on, a legit Anti-Brony Brotherhood guy joined and pretty much played with everyone's emotions. He befriended them, then posted that he'd report all the stuff he'd learn about them to the group.

Nothing serious like social security numbers, but still that's messed up.

As an ex-member, I was able to talk to him on a more personal level and eventually he said he wouldn't say anything.

I personally think he was looking for attention, but that's the thing.

ABs are people too. They probably hate for reasons much more complex than "I am evil".

I got lucky in that we had something in common, but I personally believe that ABs just want attention. If you encounter one, don't argue, be friendly, forgive insults, and ignore them once you've made it clear that you will not tolerate rude behavior.

Think fluttershy and discord. How many chances did she give him?

Some people never change, but don't give up so quick.

Edited by pollo20x6

we better use the elements of harmony on them and cast them away XD

we better use the elements of harmony on them and cast them away XD

Or better yet a bass cannon hehe

Whenever I get in contact with one I just love and tolerate. I never try to respond to the hater or troll because it could cause a worse argument. If people just don't like our show I am perfectly ok with that but it's the people who go around hating on it and doing horrible things to the community I can't stand.

• Brohoof 1

Whenever I get in contact with one I just love and tolerate. I never try to respond to the hater or troll because it could cause a worse argument. If people just don't like our show I am perfectly ok with that but it's the people who go around hating on it and doing horrible things to the community I can't stand.

well said fluttershy hehehe =D

• Brohoof 1