Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Has there been any anti bronies on this forum?

Stone Cold Applejack

There has, and I honestly don't care if they're are. Forums are for everyone, it doesn't matter if they're an anti-brony or not. Most of the anti-bronies here aren't doing any harm to bronies, anyway. xP

• Brohoof 1

Yes, anti brony trolls go on this site to stir shit up all the time but most of them don't tend to last very long for obvious reasons. There was this one anti brony survey done on here that drew some out that were able control themselves long enough to not get nearly insta banned, the one that most stuck out in my mind is a ex brony who got all high and mighty. If someone is no longer interested in the show than I have no problem with them but once someone goes white knight is the second I stop taking them seriously.

• Brohoof 2

Look up MLP Forums on encyclopedia dramatica. They have complete directions on how to troll all of us here. I didn't put a link because... well, you'll see.  But don't do it if you're squemish. Or at all, actually. They've got some depraved crap over there. :eww: It haunts my nightmares still. 

• Brohoof 3

Look up MLP Forums on encyclopedia dramatica. They have complete directions on how to troll all of us here. I didn't put a link because... well, you'll see.  But don't do it if you're squemish. Or at all, actually. They've got some depraved crap over there. :eww: It haunts my nightmares still. 

why does that not surprise me at all :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 1

I've seen them about two times on this forum, one of them liked the show but was against bronies(mainly because we exist), said user made five spam topics all of which had the same message(I'm guessing he copied it from word). The other had the name bronyh8, his account actually still exists but all his posts have been removed(and thankfully he is now inactive).

Yes. I'm anti brony. I love the show, but the fandom is very annoying, and they are very rude to people they don't agree with. This is talking about my experience with them, so I'm not saying all bronies are rude and make fun of your creative work and call it cancer if they don't like it. But for the most part, I hate the fandom. It doesn't mean I will troll you or anything. I really like the show, so that's not why I hate bronies. At least on Facebook, every brony group I dealt with, people were rude to one another. 

• Brohoof 1

Encyclopedia Dramatica; The septic tank of the Internet!

• Brohoof 3