Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any other forums you guys have been/are on?

Jum

Well, MLP Forums is the only one where I am still acive, at least from time to time. I am also member of an german MLP Forum called bronies.de, but I am inactive there since 2017 because f perosnal reasons. I am or was also member of different forums about metal music, but in no forum active anymore.

I went back to my old forum, and there were good news there. Always nice to see such an old community still making new discoveries.

I’ve been on a lot of online forums over the years.  But in terms of those related to toys or cartoons, I was very active in Transformers and Powerpuff Girls boards prior to this.  I was on a couple other MLP boards too but I never spent much time in those.  

• 11 months later...
(edited)

I have a reddit account but I haven't been active on there since either last November or December, I also have an account on 16personalities.com which has a community section that acts like a forum. Sorry I forgot to mention this earlier but I just remembered the Lost Media wiki forums.

Edited by Theautisticrebel

I'm on GameFAQs, but I'm not terribly active there. I'll post there maybe like once every week or two. I've been on some other forums in the past, but I don't use them anymore.

I used to be active on some forums for certain games like the old Bioware forums what seems like a lifetime ago. Not so much these days though. Those and many other forums have shut down, I guess they aren't as popular as they used to be. Besides for that I'm on a few military history/equipment related boards that discuss minute details that would bore a lot of people. It's very much a different sort of environment.

Never been one for Reddit myself, a lot of it just feels very "artificial" to me with the upvotes farming and overzealous moderation and things like that.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

These days, mostly just here, with some lurking (and very rare posting) on Reddit.

Back in the day though, I was bouncing around forums like a pinball machine. Tama Island, Tama-Zone, Tamagotchi Cool, Tamagotchi 101(?), Pokemon Box(?), Skyrim Forums... even dabbled a bit in PokeCommunity a couple years back, but I didn't really stick around.

Also some others I'm probably forgetting...

• Brohoof 1

• 3 months later...

I used to go to another pony forum a long time ago. All I can remember from it was me making 30 posts at the exact same time, and everywhere on the site said "retro*derpy" it was hilarious stupid 🤣