open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@,

Kelly came face to face with Void, she was with her best friend, she could not resist the moment and hugged again and strong. 

"Please do not scare me like that anymore, you know that you are very important to me, you're my best friend, who accepted me first." 

Kelly with a hug. 

"Yet you are still their leader Void, what will you do?" 

Kelly looked at him after embracing. 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

Void knew what he was going to do wit the rest of the Hive Changelings. He walked over to the Changelings, but they did not like Void when he was not there King, he was a traitor in this form.

"Kelly, I need to try and turn into King Void or else the Army won't listen to me..." Void had fear in his voice but he was determined to help his species.

Void had a black aura coming from his body as his horn started sparking black magic.

"You will ALL OBEY ME!" Void was covered in black mist as his voice grew deeper. 

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly stared Void, waiting for him to turn, she did not know how to even transform because it depended on the transformation of her feelings and she could not control her feelings very well yet. 

"Alright Void, I believe in you, I think you can use his black magic for good." 

Kelly smiled seeing Void turn she was not afraid. 

• Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,

(OOC: Black writing is King Void talking and purple is normal Void talking)

Void's whole body was covered in black mist, once the mist cleared he was in King Void's form again and he started talking to himself again but this time both Void's were not arguing but bargaining with each other.  

"Look at you little Void wanting to use my powers" His voice was a little annoyed.

"You said you would not like to return well we can work together, your power and my sanity" For a second Void looked at the ground.

"Fine, you can use my powers for your advantages, I don't wanna lose my abilities" King Void was allowing normal Void to change forms between them when needed, Normal Void was letting King Void do the talking.

"Alright Changelings, I want you to leave the Hive! Go and learn the ways of being a normal pony, don't drain love"

The Changelings were surprised but obeyed there Kings words and started leaving the Hive.

• Brohoof 2

@,

Kelly grinned at King Void and saw that he was in control, or it looked like they were getting along, Kelly looked Void that was the time when it was in Alicornio ie he was almost twice her size. 

"Void, this can be a new beginning, but still have to pass a qualifying to get into the magic school in Canterlot, will be a challenge for me and Mariah, I need to control the transformation in a week." 

Kelly looked into the eyes of Void even with negative aura out she knew it was Void. 

• Brohoof 1

@@Mrbrunoh1,

King Void turned to face Kelly with a grin, his grin was quite scary but he didn't notice.

"I apologise for what I did to you Kelly, I was a Hive mind I am no longer insane

From what it sounded like both Void's had different personalities but both respected Kelly even King Void had a respect for her.

"Quite Brave of you to stand against a Royal Changeling in your Earth Pony form" King Void complimented Kelly with a grin

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly saw that seemed to be Kind Void evil, Kelly replied the King Void winking at him. Kelly Hug King Void

"Alright King, you know I think we can be great friends, after all just because you have a magical darkness, I see that you can be a great friend, and after I 
I was afraid when you turned that dragon, scared me a bit, but when I turned my arrogance is something I can not control. "

Kelly King Void slope and points to Mariah sad that you are leaving the site. 

"I think we should see what happened to her." 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah continued walking her horn lighting up the forest path, she was walking sad and looked like he was angry she repeated using his magic in a tree.

"That's ridiculous, no pony me attention, I studied so hard for anyone to have respect me, I need to become more powerful, so I face Kelly in qualifying to enter the school of Equestria, I have no chance, my friends nor link to me, I better go it alone from now on. Neither Celestia looked to me, if Kelly had not I would have turned some attention. "

Mariah sends a magical in tree and explodes in front.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King Void nods at Kelly when he hears a magic explosion and uses his magic to teleport using his smoke again with Kelly to where he heard the noise and he saw Mariah.

"Hello Mariah, testing magic I see" King probably scared Mariah a little since he just teleported next to her out of no where with Kelly.

"Practise makes perfect"

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly was with King Void to the site and she asked for Mariah. 

"Amazing you made the tree turn to dust, this is too much, let's leave the forest, we can go to sleep at my house today, or if you want Void in it, because you're with this face Mariah?" 

Kelly approached Mariah. 

"Do not worry Void and King are now friends ie he is also our friend, of course with some differences but we can learn to live with them." 

Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah looked King Void and Kelly and answered.

"I'm not training, I do not need your help, you'll be showing up with these changes for a long time, I get it, you are powerful, cool, you do not care for me, I'm just a pony that helped you. "

Mariah continued his way to the exit of Everfree.

"I do not need you to have pity on me."

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

Ahaban is flying above in the clouds. He looks about scanning the ground like a hawk, his journey taking him above the Everfree forest.

Below he sees a blast of magic occur. Curious he flies low in observation keeping a key eye out for any dangers.

(OOC : Watching over you little ponies like an angry spy drone >:3)

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1,

King flew towards Mariah with speed as she was exiting the forest.

"Why would we pity you? You have strong magic, that far beats even mine" King was acting very regal with Mariah.

"Pity is for the weak, you are not weak, there is no pity for you" He was grinning at her and bending down to be at eye level with her since he is very tall. 

"The word pity means nothing to you, since you are strong" King's voice was loud and confident as he complimented Mariah.

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked at King Void, she was happy that the two hit it off, even the King Void looking a little scary she was happy. 

"Mariah is because you think that you ?, is incredibly powerful, you did Twilight get face to face with skills not remember?" 

Kelly approached the two and stood next to Mariah. 

"I'm sorry if I did something wrong" 

• Brohoof 1

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah was dissatisfied.

"Sure Void, is very easy to talk when you both can turn and gets a magic power, that not all of my training during the life brought and maybe never will, I need to be alone, I have become stronger and will not help standing still here! "

Mariah followed his straight path. She look to sky and feel someting strange.

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

King was wondering what Mariah was looking up at so he flew up with his large insect wings and scanned the area and noticed a pony that was normal Void's friend and he flew over.

"Well, you like watching then? Want a picture?" The very large Changeling joked as he smiled at Ahaban.

King forgot that Ahaban didn't know about his new form he could be in since King Void and Normal Void were two different personalities with the same memories.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly wanted to say hello to his old friend but Mariah was very sad leaving the place and she walked to Mariah. 

"Do not look like Mariah, you do not depend transformation to be powerful, I find you incredibly powerful and intelligent, we train together." 

Kelly looked to Void and Ahaban

• Brohoof 2

Ahaban is taken back, stunned by the large changeling but still sensing a familiarity.

"Void? ... Did I miss a few birthdays or such?" He asks keeping his simple tone as the two descend back down to the other two ponies below.

" الأصدقاء القدامى.Good to see done familiar faces."he says along with his native tongue

• Brohoof 3

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Void grinned at Ahaban.

"I will let normal Void tell you later" He then heard Kelly and Mariah talking and walked in in on there conversation 

"Not to be rude, but I never chose to be like this, Chrysalis did this to me" King Void wanted to make sure Mariah knew it wasn't intentional. "I apologise for harming you Mariah, I was a Hive mind, not myself I shall say" His words were sincere.

• Brohoof 2

@[member= Mrbrunoh01

@[member= RaritySparkleArtist

@

Ahaban looks about to his friends and the new mare he is yet to know.

"Did I stumble upon something? " he mutters to himself as he watches the scene play out, not yet ready to take part into.

He flutters about his wings stretching them a bit.

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  @,

Kelly leaned in and adjacent to King Void was Ahaban she said. 

"Mariah we stop it, we're all friends here, and this is our friend called Ahaban, I think you'll like it" 

Kelly pushed Ahaban close to Mariah so that the two were face to face.

"Go Mariah, he's a one good friend"
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah ignored everything they said, and replied.

"Leave me alone, do not want to friendship with anyone, now I will return to be a lonely pony, ponys'm better off without wanting to kill myself, this is ridiculous."

Mariah teleported to aFront tree, and went his way to the exit of the forest, she was not good friends with because these were the first in many years.

• Brohoof 1

@

Ahaban blushes a bit from the sudden shift as, he is faced with the mare. His face still covered by his shemag and goggles. He removes said goggles showing his brown eyes.

He gives a respectful nod, "Umm good day." He says to her in greeting.

(Just letting you lads and lasses know I might reply slow, I'm on a mobile device)

• Brohoof 3