Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Void was upset with what she said so he teleported Kelly after her and then teleported himself and Ahaban.

"Now what you just said is wrong... Even for a Changeling like me, we ain't gonna let you walk off"

King was not letting her say that and was determined to help.

"Ridiculous, Pah, you think friends are ridiculous. Let me ask you a honest question. Do you like to be a lonely pony? I was lonely for awhile in darkness, I hated it" Void was telling her that he too was lonely for awhile.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

@,

Mariah saw that Void had teleported everyone to her, she looked down and replied.

"What do you want from me ?, you do not need me, no one ever gave me a real attention, you already have enough, I can manage by myself, I will only hinder you."

Mariah teleported to behind King Void, and continued his way to the exit of the forest.

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban gives a concerned appeal, he lifts up from the ground and quickly catches up with the mare but keeping a distance.

"In war, you're always taught that a battle can never be fought alone.. This isn't exactly a battlefield but... No pony deserves to trot alone." He says to her.

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@,  @

Kelly looked Void and Ahaban, she was confused, did not know what she had done to Mariah, was confused. 

"Mariah, I'm sorry, I did not I would become ever more, just do not say it, I never did anything to you, I just only wanted to help you, sorry." 

Kelly look to King Void and Ahaban
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

"Heheheh, see Mariah, we are all here because we don't like seeing you like this" Void was walking next to her as she was approaching the exit.

"If you were useless and we did not need you how come you save Normal Void's life? And from what I can tell yo will not hinder us, you will make us stronger"

King was saying his words in a calm way with a small smile on his face.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah stopped suddenly, she saw Rhodium his friends, and a new, but she was still too confused to answer.

"That's not true, I did not save anyone, when I faced that changeling who was Leader of the group, I had difficulties, you do not need me, and never needed, now leave me alone, why not worry with your stuff I've always been better alone. "

Mariah was already at the exit of the forest she ran to a lake and looked at his reflection in the water with a few tears.

"It's better this way"

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly looked that Mariah ran to a lake, she followed with a distance and saw that she was weeping and looking at the lake, she felt extremely ill. 

"Ahaban, Void think we should talk to her, something she did not want to talk to us." 

Mariah stood in front of them and pointed to Mariah.
  • Brohoof 2

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King looked at his own hooves then at Kelly and Ahaban.

"You two should talk to her, it was my Changeling that caused this and now I am paying the price of friendship" King Void looked at the ground and then apologised to Ahaban and Kelly as he turned around and faced a rock.

"I am evil, nopony should have to go through what Mariah is going through and I caused it with my Changeling attack. This is all my fault"

His horn began glowing as he teleported Kelly and Ahaban next to Mariah. 

• Brohoof 2

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

Kelly looked at King Void that was a rather large distance and looked at Mariah who was crying at her reflection in the water. 

"Mariah, it has to do with King Void, and he is trying to apologize to you, I know you had problems but you is not weak, I've been there too, I thought I was weak but when I found my strength I I felt pretty good. Let Mariah, tell us what happened. "

Kelly King called Void for approaching two. 

• Brohoof 2

@

Ahaban looks back to Void then faces out to the lake,

"When I was a young filly I never fitted in with the other pegasi. Most had already grown their wings and earned their marks. I wasn't the fastest flier about... But just because we may think we're lacking in potency doesn't mean we can't improve." He says in monologue

• Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

Mariah looked Void with a few tears, she still felt that their training and study had no use, but she listened to Kelly she replied to all.

"It's not your fault Void, that I am weak, I learned to study magic to be the best, but when I saw the changelings facing me as an equal and you with that incredible power, I kind of felt sad because I spent my whole life training and studying, I came to create magic to try to be the best, but the fact that I am only a weak Unicorn. "

Mariah was still crying as he watched his reflection in the water.

She looked up and replied Ahaban.

"I lived studying and training to be the best, but I think I'm not cut out to be a Unicorn, I tried to be the best but that's a lie, I'm an attempt to Unicorn."

She's crying on the Lake

• Brohoof 2

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @@Mrbrunoh1,

"My incredible power? You mean the power that you equal too. When I was like that I was insane I even turned into a Dragon and tried burning Kelly, that power was not great it was insanity coming from me"

King Void was looking at his own reflection in the water 

"Why do you think Celestia has let you and Kelly prepare to join her magic school? You are powerful in magic, I have no incredible power only darkness"

Void was reassuring Mariah with his awkwardly soothing voice for a Changeling.

• Brohoof 2

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah looked Void and it was all very confusing, but she answered to all.

"Celestia accepted us for qualifying to enter the school, this means that only the best two will enter, and if I and Kelly confront the way the tournament ?, I would not stand a chance"

Mariah avoided looking at Kelly.

• Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly put his paw on the shoulder and said Mariah. 

"Then we will make the most magical battle between friends that has already been done in Equestria, you know very well that you have magic that I never thought existed, I saw you control the fire with his horn Mariah, this is something I've never seen. surely you will be a great Unicorn. "

Kelly offered his paw to Mariah. 

"Stop crying and go home, we can train tomorrow after missing two days for the tournament, and I do not even know me transform right."

Kelly look to Void and Ahaban

"King Void, and Ahaban help you as well as help me, who knows only face in the finals so you and I passed."
  • Brohoof 1

Ahaban continues looking it to the lake, he takes in a deep breathe relaxing. He pulls down his shemag shaking his head a bit waving about his mane a bit to a more comfortable manner.

"The only way to become stronger. Is to improve." He says aloud continuing to look at the lake.

• Brohoof 2

Soprano watched this whole incident occur. He didn't participate, he just worked on his cipher he received from the changelings. "Is everything alright now? Is Void not sociopathic anymore?" he said, putting the weapon he had held down, but getting ready to pick it up again. "If it is, we need to hurry! I really just want this fixed so I can relax, and work!" He said. His eyes flashed thrice.

@,@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

King Void stared at Soprano for a moment.

"That stick hurt you know... Sssss, no I am not a sociopath anymore. Maybe I have Multi Personality disorder though"

For a moment he stood there then normal Void's voice shouted out of no where.

"Maybe! Are we on the same page King?"

King was grinning a little when he looked at everypony and then he faced Kelly.

"Yes, we will all help you and Mariah but like you said we should all return to our houses after this horrible day. My Shell is aching"

King kept looking at his scars cuts and bruises from all the fighting.

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly looked at Mariah and offered his paw, while King Void, Ahaban Soprano and offered their paws Mariah. 

"Come on, without you we will not be the same, you will find out how strong you are Mariah, and even if it was not we would continue being great friends." 

Kelly waited expectantly.
  • Brohoof 1

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @, @,

King accepted the hug from Mariah with a smile.

"Good, we would never leave you for the world Mariah"

King then turned towards Soprano to answer his question.

"How was I supposed to know that I would gain MBD from Chrysalis, either way there are two of us in the same body with different forms and personalities but the same memories

King was then looking at the group.

"Can we rest now, my whole body aches..." He sighed as he said all this.

• Brohoof 2

@@@RaritySparkleArtist

Kelly looked at King and Mariah, she said suddenly. 

"Let us then what are we waiting, tomorrow I have to master the transformation, something I do not know how to master yet, I find it hard as I can in two days." 

Kelly pointed to the house of Mariah, and walked in front.
  • Brohoof 2

@

@

Ahaban gives a soft smile, relieved that Mariah has calmed down. he follows along with the fellow ponies to Kelly's home.

Quietly to himself he softly hums a soft tone, his tail swaying a bit in rhythm.

Gently giving his neck a twist he pops his joints a bit easing his tension.

• Brohoof 3

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,

King looked down at his hooves then at the group.

"Well since I am lazy and were outside Kelly's home I feel like I shall teleport inside"

King's horn started glowing as he teleported into Kelly's home and landed on her chair and fell asleep once the group came in, the funny thing is he was way to big for the chair so half his body is hanging of the chair as he makes strange buzzing sounds as he sleeps. 

• Brohoof 2