open RP of friends

Quintara HiveHagfish

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @,  

King hissed under his breathe as she teleported and his aura became black as night again.

"What, does she want to become dark!? Well is she don't want me warning her she can become a psycho for all I care!"

King hated the way she was annoyed at him and he took it the wrong way. He buzzed his wings and flew out the window and onto the roof of the hotel to calm down but he wasn't calming down at all, in fact he was getting worse.

"Why can't I help anypony? What am I insane or something?! I AM NOT INSANE!"

King was hissing again but he was starting to actually calm down this time.

"No,no, no it's fine I am just acting stupid again..."

He looked at Canterlot from the top of the building with a mischievous grin.

"This will all be mine someday..." He shook the thought away and laughed at himself.

"Why am I thinking like that? Hmmm I am fine now"

His violent nature was showing again but he was holding it back.

• Brohoof 1

1781184578_VoidandFuschiaSignature.png.48429c7844a4aea6a5f6d767b39404f1.png
My main OCs are Void Crawler the buggo and Fuchsia Dewdrop the mothpone
~MLP Forum's Resident Pink Changeling Since 2014~

@RaritySparkleArtist,@Void Crawler,@Mrbrunoh1,

"Ugh... Void? How exactly did she do that?" he asked, his eyes flashing repeatedly again. "What, does she WANT to be a changeling? Well, she can have mine!" he joked, in a serious matter. He was getting angry at her. "Why would she want that?" (filler filler filler)

• Brohoof 3

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

(I am studying Japanese. If I am, don't talk about ponies to me.)

@@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  

Kelly looked King up at the roof of the Hotel. 

"King, Void, we have to go to college, do not remember, here you can give a lesson to Mariah, after all you know what you have to do to show how it can be." 

Kelly climbed on the roof like a cat scale walls. 

"Do not be like King, remember Mariah has taken very seriously the power maybe now she'll have new friends because you can show this magic be bad for her." 

Kelly hugged King and jumped from the fourth floor giving a spin on the air and hoping it down with Soprano.

"Let my friend?"
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

My Ocs: Violet Margaret  ,  Violet Niwy

I'm a Illustrator...SPITFIRE IS THE BEST PONY  :fiery: 

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@,

King teleported back next to Soprano and Kelly.

"Yes, I am only *Violent twitch* Ugghh, over reacting I guess, and Soprano, she wants to learn all forms and types of magic but I have warned her of the dangers of Changeling Magic, and now I have gotten on her nerves *Twitching again* which makes me feel quite bad"

King then hissed for a period of time before shaking his head quickly.

"Sorry, bad thought are coming to my head, we should get to the Coaches, I need to help those ponies like me and Void promised Luna"

King then just stared at the wall as if he zoned out.

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

[in the Magic School Canterlot]

Mariah had already been presented to students and all were ready for the first class of defensive magic training, Luna took the students to a special camp where magical ponies trained her, Mariah and soon saw Kelly and King beside each other, she knew King would not go easy on her, but she would show it can control the Dark Magic.

Luna at the same time.

"Ponies, these two are their coaches, I'll leave the surprise for you inside, do not worry the Changeling is friendly, but that does not mean he will go easy on you, King and Kelly take students to the training site as I have shown before. "

A new friend Mariah was called Jane were talking between the two, Mariah was ignoring Kelly and King knew that she would get very complicated things.

Edited by RaritySparkleArtist
  • Brohoof 2

Pills <3 Kelly - The true nature, is one that warms the soul - Jane

hvKjdfa.jpg

"Ugh... Will she give the whole magic thing up already? It's making me frustrated beyond belief." he said, his eyes glowing again. He wanted to calm himself down, so he sat down on the floor, with his legs crossed, and started working on his cipher again. It got his mind off of the whole incident.

• Brohoof 2

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@@Mrbrunoh1, @,

King was walking towards the Coach with lots of young looking ponies around it as he shouted to get there attention whilst he ignored Mariah, not out of anger he just thought the two of them needed space for a bit.

"Alright, me and Kelly will be teaching you how to survive pretty much!" He got all the young ponies attention as he nudged Kelly and told her.

"Alright now you introduce yourself to them all"

• Brohoof 2

@,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

Kelly saw that all the ponies were losing focus, at the same time she became dropping his immense aura of energy Shiny along with his armor. 

"Silence!" Kelly screamed 

She was trying to get like a grumpy coach, King looked confused but knew it was a good idea. 

"Well my name is Kelly and I am not an Alicorn in his spare time, just when I think necessary, Luna hired us to make you face the worst nightmares a pony ever faced, you were in doubles today, choose your and prepare. "

Kelly saw that everyone was frightened least Mariah. 

"Good King, we can start with some basics today" 

She whispered to King. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

King grinned at Kelly as he felt very serious for a moment.

"We are going to teach you many things like how to handle certain creatures. Now then you may be wondering how we can teach you that... Well I will teach you that" He stated as he turned into a Hydra laughed and back into King.

"If that scared you then I doubt these classes are for you"

He had the group of ponies full attention and likely fear.

"Now then first we will show you the training Site Luna mentioned so we can teach you the basics, follow me"

King turned and was acting very formal all of a sudden once he was done messing around with his transformations he then gestured Kelly to follow too.

• Brohoof 2

(OOC: Where is this happening? Is it some time in the future? :S)

Soprano simply continued to work on his code in the hotel room, not even considering leaving. He had his whiteboard, he was a human, and he had the need to crack it. It was the perfect opportunity to crack it, and he wasn't going to leave it.

• Brohoof 2

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

(OOC: School of Magic Remember, you appear again in final of day)

Mariah looked at the two guys were already in place, it was time that they would choose the double first, she was together with her ​​new friend Jane, showed no nervousness.

"Jane, do not worry, the two can work together to resolve any battle."

Mariah waited anxiously to see what would be the pair to be chosen to start and what would be the opponent, Kelly had used his magic to create a forest that field would give a downside to it. All ponies waited and Kelly King.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

Midnight Shade was running and flying around near the magic classroom. she was laughing and chasing her pet vampire fruitbat. "Hey, Ziggy, get back here!" she giggled. "I'm gonna get you!" She then saw her little winged friend fly through a set of doors into a large room. "You think you can hide!" she shouted as she busted through the door into the magic classroom. Just as she did, she realized what she had just done. she halted mid flight and landed with a panicked look on her face as she looked at stern looking ponies filling the room. She was speechless as she looked around. Her pet then flew straight toward her and perched himself on her head looking very confused.

((Am I intruding?))

Edited by Houndoom
  • Brohoof 3

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @, @,

Shiny Kelly looked at the Batpony and was confused about this, King looked at with a confused face but with an idea. 

"Hey you, what are you doing here ?, know since you are here, you can participate in the class with us today, but first tell us your name?" 

Shiny Kelly smiled to Batpony and lifted his paw to help there. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@, @@RaritySparkleArtist, @,  

The large King Changeling just stared at the Vampire Fruitbat and pony with quite an un amused face showing his large fangs.

"Yes, you can join the class but what is your name?" The large King Changeling was still much taller and more intimidating then other ponies doubling there height so he bent down to be the same height as the new arrival.

Edited by Void Crawler
  • Brohoof 2

Midnight was expecting a harsh scolding or for somepony to yell at her. "M...my name?" she asked with a surprised look. "Midnight Shade." she said sounding slightly scared. "What do you need me to do?" she was very confused, scared and surprised all at the same time. she didn't know what to expect. Midnight feared that she would be subject to public humiliation as a punishment for interrupting this magic class. she had always hated and was afraid to have all attention on her.

• Brohoof 3

@, @, @@Mrbrunoh1,

Mariah opened and the crowd responded to King and Shiny Kelly.

"She can not enter the training, she is not a unicorn, you two should send her away!"

Mariah looked at King,Shiny Kelly and Midnight

"Besides look at her, she is scared of you two, that's ridiculous. "

Mariah was a very different mood from the last time you used the magic of Chrysalis, seemed to be more ruthless.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

@@RaritySparkleArtist,@, @,

Kelly smiled to King and talk.

"Mariah Well, if you think you are so powerful, you and Midnight will train together and will be the first, what do you think King, Mariah thinks too powerful to stand next to this Pony, Midnight do not worry you are welcome, but will have to struggle along with Mariah today. "

Shiny Kelly teleported the two to the middle of the field magic forest, and waited for the response Void. 

• Brohoof 2

Channel 

@@Mrbrunoh1,@@RaritySparkleArtist, @, @,

King hissed at Mariah and muttered under his breath "You are already changing, I can tell..."

King turned to face Midnight.

"She is technically right, these are magic defence classes, you can still participate but obviously not like a Unicorn can, if your scared of Dragons though I would advise not" He began laughing a little as he agreed with Kelly and they teleported to the field.

"Now then, I will show you how to defend against Dragons" A grim smile spread across the tall armoured Changelings face as he transformed into a black armoured Dragon again.

"You should be ready for this Mariah" He sounded violent as he growled

• Brohoof 1

Soprano, who had been in his apartment for at least a week now, decided that it was finally time to leave his room. He switched back to his pony self, and went to the school to try and find Void. His eyes started to glow green constantly, never stopping. He found Void.

• Brohoof 2

僕は日本語の勉強する。すれば、馬を話しない。

Midnight was very stiff and ignored Mariah's comments. "Wait, what kind of training? Why will I have to struggle?" Midnight's fear left her as she was consumed by confusion. Just then, she saw one pony teleport to a large field and turn into a dragon. She looked at him with shock and awe, but no fear. "Scared of Dragons?" she asked confusingly. "You obviously don't know my talent." she said with more confidence and a bit of a laugh.

Edited by Houndoom
  • Brohoof 3

@,@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

The large black and armoured dragon just stared at Midnight with a smile showing all his teeth.

"What talent would that be? This is just a test, for you and Mariah" He was using his long neck to talk to Midnight in her face, he wasn't trying to look harsh but he came off as a bit arrogant at the moment. 

• Brohoof 2

@, @@Mrbrunoh1, @,

Mariah teleported leaving alone Midnight, Mariah used her magic creating a ball of fire around her body so she merged with the ball, his body was red with incandescent mane and tail.

"I destroyed that his armor first."

Mariah gave a true strike hitting and destroying the Armor, Dragon.

• Brohoof 2

hvKjdfa.jpg

@,@@RaritySparkleArtist,  @

Kelly used his magic to make onsite rain to hard for Mariah, Kelly also uses his magic to create another armor in King Void, she smiled at him. 

"King, she thinks it's enough, reminds her about teamwork!" 

Kelly smiled to King Void and look to Mariah waiting King.
Edited by Mrbrunoh1
  • Brohoof 2

Channel 

Midnight flew closer to the dragon and landed on his snout looking him in the eye. "I can communicate with strange and unusual creatures." she said with a smirk. "I can also connect with them." she was gaining more confidence now. she didn't know exactly what was going on, but she just rolled with it. Her pet just hovered above her head staring down the dragon trying to be intimidating. "So, what exactly is this training?" she asked again.

• Brohoof 3

@,@@Mrbrunoh1, @@RaritySparkleArtist,

The dragon laughed at Midnight in quite a harsh way without noticing.

"You communicate with Creatures, I am not a real dragon remember, I am a Changeling Royal, hehehe, the training is to help ponies survive, Luna hired us to do this" As he said this he watched as Kelly made some better armour for him and he smiled at Mariah.

"Mariah good, you rid of the armour but me and Kelly can keep recreating it, you will tire" He said with a toothed smile at Mariah as he thanked Kelly with a thumbs up.

• Brohoof 2