Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Rocks

Lightwing

It definitely doesn't sound like anyone from the Mane Six singing that line. I mean, I guess it could have been Twilight singing, but I think (and hope) that was Sunset Shimmer's voice.

I mean, come on, who wouldn't FLIP OUT if Sunset Shimmer sang? Well, maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but what do you guys think? Is it possible? I know Twilight's singing voice and Sunset Shimmer's speaking voice is the same (Rebecca Shoichett is the voice actress, I think), but I'm still hoping. Can't blame a girl for dreaming, right? *crosses fingers*

Well, for starters, we already had confirmation that Sunset would sing in the movie, so she's got to have a few lines somewhere.

Also, you may have not noticed this, but you can hear a voice that's most likely hers in Welcome to the Show, from 2.50 of this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfqhLM_k60c

If you compare it to the line you picked in Shine Like Rainbows, it's quite clearly the same voice, and it was sort of hinted by Ishi Rudell too:

https://twitter.com/ishiH3Art/status/510131113356836866

I'd argue that the lyrics of those particular lines also fit Sunset more than anyone else.

So there you have it, it's not 100% certain, but it's very likely. ;)

• Brohoof 2

Disney really only has one or two, they overrely on sitcoms that aren't really good despite having a lot of variety, and they have 0 cartoons.

Hold it! What do you mean "0 cartoons" Disney channel is showing animated shows. 

Phineas and Ferb: Been going officially since Feb. 2008 (Sources saying it was 2007 was because that was a sneak peak at the pilot)

Gravity Falls: Going into their 2nd season

Wild Over Yonder: From the creator of the Powerpuff Girls, and Lauren Faust is involved in this since her departure from MLP:FiM

lol, really? Man, she is fickle.

Ya really. She wants to create something entirely her own. I think if she knew how HUGE MLP would be, she never would have left. Even if MLP isn't entirely her own creation, she was considered its god and sole reason for G4's success.

On another note: Obviously "The Dazzlings" are going to beat "Twilight Sparkle and the Woah-Ohs", enthrall them for life, and take over the world. This would be by far the best possible ending of the movie.

Edited by EquestriaGuy

Ya really. She wants to create something entirely her own. I think if she knew how HUGE MLP would be, she never would have left. Even if MLP isn't entirely her own creation, she was considered its god and sole reason for G4's success.

On another note: Obviously "The Dazzlings" are going to beat "Twilight Sparkle and the Woah-Ohs", enthrall them for life, and take over the world. This would be by far the best possible ending of the movie.

what is she working on now? i'm kinda curious

I know I just want to see it on the big screen with some popcorn and snowcaps :D

Seeing it on the big screen is a big part of the excitement for me.

I never saw the first Equestria Girls in theaters, so this will be a first time experience. :smug:

• Brohoof 2

Hold it! What do you mean "0 cartoons" Disney channel is showing animated shows. 

Phineas and Ferb: Been going officially since Feb. 2008 (Sources saying it was 2007 was because that was a sneak peak at the pilot)

Gravity Falls: Going into their 2nd season

Wild Over Yonder: From the creator of the Powerpuff Girls, and Lauren Faust is involved in this since her departure from MLP:FiM

Well, they do have them, but if you check the schedule, you'll notice that they don't actually air them. The only one they air is Phineas and Ferb, and it's in a 5 am slot. You'll have to go to Disney XD to watch even the premiers of new animated episodes, not to mention reruns.

Well, they do have them, but if you check the schedule, you'll notice that they don't actually air them. The only one they air is Phineas and Ferb, and it's in a 5 am slot. You'll have to go to Disney XD to watch even the premiers of new animated episodes, not to mention reruns.

My apologies. I think Disney work its best magic in animated films and theme parks than live-action t.v. sitcoms.

Edited by WiiGuy2014

So Adagio is like drop dead sexy. It's like the creators did it on purpose.

I'm 99% sure they actually did do it on purpose.

Honestly, just look at her and tell me they weren't trying to make her sexy. :comeatus: Looks that good are no accident.

Edited by Megajack

Saw this ad

statement 1:  The party cannon!

statement 2: Oh spike!

Statement 3: Happy birthday to all you "Celestia is evil" people in the interwebs.  Maybe Hasbro will bake you all cakes next year.

Statement 4: Oh, that's how Twily got to Equestria.

• Brohoof 2

Saw this ad

Statement 3: Happy birthday to all you "Celestia is evil" people in the interwebs.  Maybe Hasbro will bake you all cakes next year.

At 1:05 you see Sunset getting freaked out by Maud, must be a Slumber party done by Pinkie Pie

• Brohoof 2

At 1:05 you see Sunset getting freaked out by Maud, must be a Slumber party done by Pinkie Pie

That's what that was.  I thought it was something in the background.  (with a lampshade [Maud's hair is pretty bad as a human])

i want this movie so bad gah

I know, right? I want to see Equestria Girls in the theaters, but the closest theater in my state is still a long ways away from where I live.  :(

Hopefully it'll be released on DVD in time for Christmas. Along with EG: Rainbow Rocks, I want to get Maleficent and Guardians of the Galaxy on DVD.  :squee:

I know, right? I want to see Equestria Girls in the theaters, but the closest theater in my state is still a long ways away from where I live.  :(

Hopefully it'll be released on DVD in time for Christmas. Along with EG: Rainbow Rocks, I want to get Maleficent and Guardians of the Galaxy on DVD.  :squee:

The DVD comes out towards the end of October.

• Brohoof 1

Saw this ad

I can already tell that this movie will be better than the first Equestria Girls.  :wub:  

The DVD comes out towards the end of October.

Oh, that's a relief! Thanks for sharing that.  :)

Saw this ad

I really have no idea how you guys get these trailers :D

wow 7 Days left for it to be released in America -.- WHY IS IT ALLWAYS AMERICA  but atleast its gettin released :D 

Since the last trailer / Sneek peek i saw was that Twighlight said "MY FRIENDS NEED ME"

But what I just saw 

IS A WHOLE NEW LEVEL :D