Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So I tried doing art...

Lost Profile

And this is what came out...

http://doppelrac.deviantart.com/art/A-Changelings-love-485020248

I'm not really that good, but I honestly think I'm getting better.

Comments about my horrible job of art would likely be appreciated... I can feed off of attention if I don't get love

It's both of my original characters, each of them are baced on my 2 personalities. Shade is the girl on the left, (the side that id really like to be) is loveing, caring, but likes to get into a bit of mischief from time to time. Then there's DOPPELRAC, the guy on the right. Hes basically who I am physically. He's awesome, loyal, protective, and mainly CRAZY AND INSANE!

Edited by Doppelrac
  • Brohoof 3

I remember when I use to draw stuff, yeah that my friend was crappy ;p.

it's quite difficult to draw well, and I commend those who can do so.

Overall your drawing isn't that bad at all though, it's overall pretty smoothly drawn, I do think that the fangs are a bit big though, and the legs may be a bit skinny.

Also the positioning of the back legs isn't physically possible for a pony(Or horse) so it looks weird, especially the one on the left whose joint is bent back really weird. Both are to straight though. Maybe just study some pony anatomy, it will allow you to better understand where and how all the bones work, and make it so you can make sure you don't do anything weird with that.

But overall it's well done, better than I could do! Keep practicing!