Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever skipped school(or tried to)

Metallic Strings

Not when I was in normal school.

In college occasionally I might skip a class (not on an exam/lab day of course.)

Some days I just AM NOT in the mood for this...

post-24370-0-46365700-1413952642.jpg

especially if I worked earlier that day.

Edited by Cirrus-Lee

I've skipped several times, mostly to get a long weekend, so fridays off for me. But I had 2 occasions where I simply left the classroom because there was one certain teacher always harrassing me because I was always on my own. Let's just say we never got along.

I can vaguely recall playing sick once or twice. The first time I remember spending what felt like all day in the nurse's office at school, and the second time I chickened out and ended up going to school anyway.  

I've never pretended to go to school and not actually gone, nor have I skipped classes. But sometimes, I'll feel mildly bad, and pretend my illness/whatever is way worse than it actually is to stay home. If I'm feeling perfectly fine then I won't pretend, I'll just go. My acting skills are pretty good, but I can't make something out of nothing.

• 5 months later...

I think I may have tried faking being sick with my parents before, but I can't be sure. :confused: Usually when I had a bad feeling (not being sick) about going to school, my parents were understanding with me and gave the teachers an excuse for me, but days where I felt like that were extremely rare during my school years... my attendance was one of the highest practically every year.

Once, in 4th grade, I decided to skip school, since I couldn't stand my teacher. I hid in the bushes from the bus, and waited for it to leave. Not a second after it left, I envisioned explaining to my mom how I could've possibly missed school. So, I pelted after the bus the fastest I have ever run in my life. Luckily, I caught up and was let in.

I may have faked sick once or twice when I was like 4 but I honestly don't know for sure

Oh, but if my mum ever found out that I skipped school....oh dear Celestia 0_0

Dear goodness no; I was a stickler for perfect attendance. I made sure I came in; regardless.

I've skipped school a few times in both high school and collage due to overwhelming laziness. Especially in my later years of high school my parents would both be out often and I could absorb the consequence for skipping class, so it was easy to not go and make up the work with my free time on top of having a bunch to laze away.

(edited)

<p>Once. I had an English final in seventh grade and I didn't feel ready for it so I faked sick at first, and then later threw up for real, to get an extra day to study. Yeah.</p>

<p> </p>

<p>I've also skipped classes in school due to sheer laziness by asking my Orchestra teacher to tell my teachers I was practicing. I really was though, I had no lesson so I have no idea how or why I got away with that.</p>

Edited by SquipyCheetah

I've skipped schools on multiple occasions by faking sick, never did get found out but I always used it as an excuse to sleep in lmao. 

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god, haha.
I use to skip a lot, but in my defense it was only to do essays (or go to another class). And I'd never leave the actual school.
Though in college now, I admit I have skipped classes when they've gotten too stressful... Not the best idea, I think.

My grandparents used to tell me: "If we catch you ditching, we're sending you to school in Mexico."

My grandparents were so cute c':

• Brohoof 1

Yeah, i did skipped school. More than once.

It was just a terrible time. I didnt really liked school, i didnt really liked the people there..im glad its over  :lol:

Sometimes i was just so nervous and afraid of school, that i really got sick many times. Specially at the time i was trying to learn a creative job.

I guess im not really the type for presenting stuff in front of a class  :adorkable:

• Brohoof 1

I skipped a lot, lol, sometimes the whole day, skipped individual classes countless times, at first it was 3 skips or lates and its 1 detention, 3 skipped detentions and it's a suspension, but they eventually got more strict on the skipping/lates. I had detention every single day because they stacked up in the hundreds lol.

I failed school though so don't do that kids. Please.