Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Need help with song covers

Night Visions

I need some help. So, I have thought of doing covers for songs like Octavia's Overture (Original by The Living Tombstone) and more. But, I do not have the needed materials or people to help with instrumentals. So, if you are willing to help, PM me or something.

Thanks

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You said you "found a way to do it"...does that mean you got software for arranging and mixing? I'm a little confused about what you can do, what exactlyou need help with, and what exactly the project will be.

You said you "found a way to do it"...does that mean you got software for arranging and mixing? I'm a little confused about what you can do, what exactlyou need help with, and what exactly the project will be.

No, I cannot arrange/mix, but I did get a program to record vocals. Still am looking for somebody to be willing to do the arranging/mixing/blending of the vocals and instrumentals together for  I cannot do any of it.

I can do some wicked Tenor Saxophone if you want, I want to look for someone to collab with but I can help with making Instrumentals.

Help with instrumentals is always welcomed in my eyes, so I'd be glad to work with you.

I also have a few other people working with me at the moment, so this'd be a big help if you'd also work with me and anybody else helping me out.

Help with instrumentals is always welcomed in my eyes, so I'd be glad to work with you.

I also have a few other people working with me at the moment, so this'd be a big help if you'd also work with me and anybody else helping me out.

Yeah, I would really like that. I need someone to help me with editing. I'm learning now, but I'm not good. I can get you my Skype if you want(I don't get often tho)

Yeah, I would really like that. I need someone to help me with editing. I'm learning now, but I'm not good. I can get you my Skype if you want(I don't get often tho)

Okay, I'm fine with Skype, I will be awaiting any further contact from you.