Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

video Pinkie Pie and her rise to power

Lady Rarity Pony

That was epic! Two of my favorite things, Lion King and FiM. Synchronizing was great too. Keep up the good work!

Also, I found someone else who did something like this, but with Nightmare Moon.

That was epic! Two of my favorite things, Lion King and FiM. Synchronizing was great too. Keep up the good work!

Also, I found someone else who did something like this, but with Nightmare Moon.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCWSMEQeJOQ

Yeah, I don't bother searching most of the time because chances are somepony has already made one >.<

So I just make my own :)

Yeah, I don't bother searching most of the time because chances are somepony has already made one >.<

So I just make my own :)

Pfft, yours is much better than the competition anyway. :P

I'm usually not one for PMV's, but this had really clean, accurate lip-synching and a good choice of song; I couldn't help but like it!

keep up the wonderful work.

• Brohoof 1

Incredible mash-up! You've really outdone your self there, LRP, keep it up! Just love the Lion King and MLP: Friendship is Magic and what happens if you put them together? Pinkie Scar!

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to feel bad for this but I think it's better that I say it.

I enjoyed the video, because it had my favorite disney film involved and, well ponies!

The lip sync was well done and I liked the scenes you used up until 1:30.

After that, it seemed to me that the video fell out of sync with the song. I couldn't connect the scenes of the show to the song.

I don't want to hurt your feelings so I'm really sorry if I do. I know you've done better than I ever could with this mash-up, but maybe I just missed out on your vision.

★     ☆

Before posting I rewatched it several times and I see how the video falls into place at times but it still feels messy to me, like hit and miss every few seconds.

I keep coming back to 5/10 (Avg. 1-time View/Listen).

• Brohoof 1

I'm not saddened or offended at all, I shared the video for feedback and that's exactly what you gave.

Some portions were impossible to lip sync perfectly without making them look silly. The marching for example, I could have edited it to perfectly match the lyrics but that would have made them appear to march at regular pace, then slow, then fast, etc. which would have also thrown off sync with the sounds of marching

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony