Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What are you listening to right now?

Crispy

@,

I wouldn't rely on this and expect it to change something like how healthy your teeth are, I'd still be brushing etc.

That said.. A lot can be said about the mental stance you have on something. The body is controlled by the mind, and the mind will be more likely to overcome problems, both physically and mentally if it believes it can. This is seen all the time in terminal illness patients, where when they lose hope, they often die, but many who believe they'll beat the disease will end up winning the fight if they never lose hope. This isn't always true, but it definitely plays a part in your quality of life. And when you get right down to it, your quality of life is all that really matters in the long run.

On that note, here's some tunes from a band that bases everything it does around sacred geometry and deep consciousness.

• Brohoof 1

@,

I wouldn't rely on this and expect it to change something like how healthy your teeth are, I'd still be brushing etc.

That said.. A lot can be said about the mental stance you have on something. The body is controlled by the mind, and the mind will be more likely to overcome problems, both physically and mentally if it believes it can. This is seen all the time in terminal illness patients, where when they lose hope, they often die, but many who believe they'll beat the disease will end up winning the fight if they never lose hope. This isn't always true, but it definitely plays a part in your quality of life. And when you get right down to it, your quality of life is all that really matters in the long run.

On that note, here's some tunes from a band that bases everything it does around sacred geometry and deep consciousness.

I'm still brushing/rinsing and taking pain killers :) I had my wisdom teeth removed so that's why it's hurting. That combined with ibuprofen seems to help the best.