Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Cider Party! =D

Storm Shine

OOC Thread

Storm rushed around, trying to finish setting things up for his party. "This is going to be a great party!" He exclaimed joyfully. "I can't wait until everypony arrives! apple cider always brings smiles!" He said happily, feeling glad that he had already sent off the invitations.

Riley, Anala, and Reece

"Now, lil' bro, you do realise that you won't be able to drink any cider, right?" Riley addressed the magenta colt, his little brother Recce, riding on his back. "But I'm sure Storm Shine would be happy to give you some regular apple juice."

"You've met this Storm Shine before, right?" Anala asked Riley.

"Yup!" answered Riley. "That was one of the best pranking sprees in the history of ever!"

Reece couldn't help but see Riley and Anala as a dad and mom when the three of them were together. 'They'd make the perfect couple...'

@,

They caught sight of Storm Shine. "Hiya, Storm!" greeted Riley.

Edited by Rainbow Eclipse
  • Brohoof 1

*Blue heard a knocking at his door and sighed, dragging himself to open the door to reveal the grey Pegasus mailmare with the walled eyes he found a bit odd, but liked them, with a letter in her mouth, probably for him. He took the letter and thanked the mare and closed the door, opening the letter.*

"Dear Blue,

I'm throwing a cider party! I've got way too much apple cider, and it's not fair to keep it all myself! Sharing is caring after all. So I'm using it to host a stupenderific funtastic party! It'll be hosted in Ponyville, and there'll be music, snacks, and of course CIDER!

Hope to see you having fun there,

Storm Shine."

"Hmm, cider, music, and food. Sounds good to me!" *He said happily, grabbing his hoodie and took off towards the party.*

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse

Storm turned as he heard his name called and caught sight of Riley with two others. "Heya Riley!" He greeted. "So glad you could make it! And who's this with you?" Storm asked happily. "Your Marefriend and little brother maybe?" He suggested as he looked at the other two ponies.

Edited by Storm Shine

RileyAnala, and Reece

@,

"Well, you're right about the little brother part," said Riley. "Reece, say hello to the host!"

"Hi..." said Reece, then hugged his big brother closer.

"He's a little shy," said Riley. "And as for the marefriend part..."

"We're just friends," put in Anala.

Riley rubbed a hoof behind his neck. "Yeah..."

Nimble Flight waved to his parents as he started flying towards Ponyville clutching the invitation his brother sent. "I can't wait to see big bro again!" He thought happily.

@@Rainbow Eclipse

"Well, it's nice to meet you all!" Storm exclaimed happily, before turning towards Reece. "Say, how old are you? And would you like some apple juice?" He asked gently.

(OOC: Does anypony mind if I use Pinkie as Storm's Marefriend in the RP here?)

(Nope, don't mind at all, it actually makes sense if she was XD)

*Blue trotted to where the invitation, bobbing his head up and down to an imaginative electronic tune, making his mane and hood bounce with every step, and saw Storm Shine himself talking with 3 other ponies * "Looks like I'm not too early and not to late." *He said to himself, walking up to greet Storm Shine.*

Edited by Blueman15

Ahaban was on his way to Ponyville, he had received the message in advance and had begun his travel all the way from Manehattan.

He soars above in a circling motion over Ponyville.

He lands about after careful observation, following the address he arrives at Storm Shine's home. He removes his goggles and tucks them about in a pouch on his leather best and straightens his shemagh.

He sighs before giving two loud knocks on the door.

RileyAnala, and Reece

@,

"I'm thirteen," replied Reece. "And yes, I would like some apple juice, please."

"Yes, I think that's the best idea," said Riley. "Reece is staying with me for a few days, and I don't want my parents kicking my flank because I let him drink stuff he's not supposed to. And I would never forgive myself if I put him in danger..." Riley patted his brother on the back.

Anala smiled warmly at the display. She had had a good relationship with her big sister, but her big brother was an annoying clod of the worst kind.

Melody heard a knock at the door, and opened the door. She was handed a letter, and quickly opened it. "A cider party? Sounds great! I'm going." She trotted outside, excited for the party. She flew around for a while, looking for Storm Shine. She saw her friend, and landed near him. "Hey Storm! Thanks for the invite, I'll definitely be there."

(edited)

Nimble smiled as he saw Ponyville. "All right! I'm almost there!" He exclaimed happily, pouring the speed on. "I heard big brother's gotten himself a marefriend too! I can't wait to meet her.." He mused as his smile widened.

@@Rainbow Eclipse@

Storm pulled some apple juice from... Somewhere.. and handed it to Reece with a smile. "Glad to hear your a responsible big brother Riley!" He responded happily. "My little brother's actually coming up from the farm for this party too!" Storm told them, before a feather on his left wing twitched. "One second.. I'll be right back." He said, excusing himself and disappearing, leaving behind a dust-pony. Appearing at his house he saw the pony standing in front of his door. "Hiya! If your here for the cider party, it's down there!" Storm exclaimed, pointing down to the festivities. He disappeared again, showing up inside his dust-pony just as it started to dissipate. "Sorry, somepony went to my door, so I had to point him down here." Storm informed Riley with a smile.

@@Melody Word

(OOC: The cider party is already starting. :P)

Edited by Storm Shine

RileyAnala, and Reece

@,

"Don't ask where he got it from," Riley said to Reece. "Apparently, he can pull whatever he wants out of nowhere, from what I've seen."

"Anyway, since it turns out that Storm has a little brother too, how about you spend some time with him?" suggested Riley.

"Okay," said Reece.

@

Ahaban was a but alarmed by the sudden appearance of the pony, composing himself after listening he followed about heading toward the party.

He looked about cautiously almost nervously as he looked along the small band of party goers. The place would fill up.

"Relax, just enjoy yourself." He says to himself and steps forward.

@Storm Shine

*Blue entered the establishment where the party was being held and smiled to himself, finally happy with getting out of the house and playing video games all day. He went up to greet Storm Shine.* "Hey Storm!" *He greeted happily.* "Thanks for the invitation!"

(*facehoof* oh.)

Melody flew around,looking at the festivities. "Awesome party Storm!" She called from the sky. She landed near her friend and smiled. "I haven't been to one of these in ages. This one's gonna be super awesome! After all you and Pinkie Pie are great at throwing parties!" Her tail flicked in excitement.

Edited by Melody Word

(edited)

Nimble flight landed at the party, and started looking around for Storm. "Where is he..?" He mumbled.

@@Rainbow Eclipse@,  @@Melody Word

"Yeppers, my little bro's about 14! Though, I'll warn you in advance... He's got an odd... Really cool tail." Storm told Reece. "It looks like a foxes tail! And don't tell him I said this but..." Storm made an exaggerated show of looking around, before stage whispering. "I'm kinda jealous of it!" He smiled. "Though I'm sure you two will have lot's of fun! He's really friendly!"

Storm's eyes widened. "Oh, Oh! He's here!" He disappeared before appearing again, a young red pony with orange hair and a fox's tail accompanying him. "Hey little bro! Meet Riley, Anala, and Riley's little Brother Reece!" Storm exclaimed, pointing to each pony in succession.

Nimble sighed with a smile on his face. "Hey big bro, still excitable as ever I see..." He commented, as Storm nodded his head quickly before handing over an apple juice.

Storm turned as he heard another couple ponies calling for him. "Hey little bro, why don't you and Reece get to know each other?" He suggested as he turned to greet Blue and Melody. "But I wanted to meet your marefriend..." Nimble complained. "Don't worry Nimble, I'll introduce you to her later.." Storm assured him. "But Reece could probably use a friend around his age here.." Nimble's eyes softened. "Yeah, alright bro.." He replied, walking over towards Reece. "Hi I'm Storm's little brother, Nimble Flight. It's nice to meet you Reece." He greeted, sticking out a hoof.

Storm turned to address his newly arrived pals. "Hey Blue! Hey Melody! Glad you two could make it!" He said, greeting them happily.

(OOC: Whew! that was a long one! :P)

Edited by Storm Shine

@

"Glad we could make it, I'd never miss a party you threw, you being with Pinkie and all, bet she's taught you some stuff." *He replied, equally happy.* "I know this is going to be good if you're throwing it along with the party mare herself." *He added, eagerly awaiting to kick things off.*

@

Ahaban smiles a bit, "I appreciate the invitation." He says, his accent becoming a bit notable.

He looks about nodding, a rather comfy atmosphere.

In his past, he thought to himself he was always use to formal parties addressed by his commanders, its been awhile since he enjoyed a casual party.

Riley Blythe

@@Blue,

Riley noticed the cutie mark of the blue pony. A video game controller. And a crown.

"So... like video games, huh?" he commented.

Reece Blythe

@,

"Hello," Reece said to Nimble, for lack of anything better to say. He then noticed the most glaring feature of this colt. "Your fox tail is cool," he said. "But how did you get it? Or is it just an accessory?"

@,

"Yep!" Storm's smile widened at the mention of Pinkie. "Pinkie's probably over by the sound system, chatting with Vinyl about the playlist for the party... Heads up, it's likely going to be a lot of wubstep..." He informed Blue happily. "I'm hoping nopony has a problem with that..." Storm paused. "Then again, nopony usually does..."

Radiant Impact arrived in Ponyville via train from Dodge Junction after having received an invitation to a Cider Party. Unfortunately the mail reached her at the crack of dawn so she wasn't exactly pleased about it. Radiant almost didn't come, but free cider was too tempting to pass up and she couldn't resist. As Radiant trotted to the Cider filled establishment she looked around in mild-interest as she had never step hoof in Ponyville and was on the lookout for strong stallions and mares. The only thing better than getting wasted on cider was getting into a fight while being wasted on cider. As Radiant arrived on the doorstep of the party she entered and made a beeline for the pony serving the cider.

"Names Radiant, got any Everfree Cider or Redd Apple Cider cause from what I hear Apple Cider is the best round these parts!"Radiant exclaimed with a manic grin on her face. I'm lookin' to enjoy it all".

(edited)

@@Rainbow Eclipse,

"My tail?" Nimble asked, bringing it around to point at Reece. "Nah, I was born with it... Though nopony's quite sure as to why I was born with it..." He said thoughtfully, before shrugging. "Storm thinks it's cool though, and always tells me that I shouldn't be ashamed of it. He also says that the others only ever tease me about it because they're jealous of it's awesomeness..." Nimble commented.

"Though he also says that the main reason he thinks that, is because he's slightly jealous of it.." He paused and smiled. "He would never let something like that get him down though.. Big bro's too positive to worry about stuff like that."

@,

"Hold on just a minute!" Storm told the pony's around him, disappearing and leaving behind dust-pony. "Hiya!" Storm exclaimed, now standing next to Radiant. "Welcome to my cider party!" He told her, glancing at the awesomely, bubbly tail. "Hey, your tail looks kinda like Blitz's tail!" Storm said happily

Edited by Storm Shine

@

"Oh Vinyl's here too?" *He said, his ears perking up at the DJs name.* "Sweet, she's been teaching me how to work the turntables and how to mix music, I could use this as an opportunity to learn and possibly help out." *He said a little excited and made his way to the sound systems to see Vinyl.*

@,

Reece Blythe

"I see," said Reece. "I remember being jealous once. See, I've always looked up to my big bro Riley, and wanted to be just like him. But I quickly realised that because I'm an Earth Pony, I'll never be able to fly like can because he's a Pegasus."

"That made me sad, but he gave me a talking-to, saying that I shouldn't try to emulate somepony else, not even my sibling, and that he thinks I can be my own great pony someday."

Riley Blythe

Riley approached Vinyl. "Hey there, Vinny! What tunes have you got planned?" he asked. He then slipped on his Vinyl Scratch t-shirt.

Ahaban found himself a seat, he never usually was the talker but did enjoy the welcoming demeanor of this private festival.

He begin whispering a tune to himself in his native tongue.

" يا كابتن كابتن بلدي، فقدت في البحر. يا كابتن كابتن لي أنت تتحرك مع النسيم. "

He looked about keeping attention onto the other ponies as they chatted about happily.