planning My Unlikely Friends - Sign-Up & Discussion [Semi-Closed]

Samurai Equine

Sorry I've been busy lately, Have lots of hours at my job this week and it was my brothers birthday recently.

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

Hey everyone! Quick question...

Should I re-open sign-ups?

I haven't heard from Mint Drop, despite my attempts to contact her by private message. I am willing to hold her a reserved spot, but I can't hold on to it forever. I need people who are actually going to participate.

Also, even if she shows up soon, I was thinking that people's interest in the RP might increase now that it's actually up and they can read what it's all about. I originally wanted to fill about 10 spots. I was fine with 6 or 7, but maybe I can still attract more people? What do you all think?

halloweensig.png.397601b0ba3d0bdc1d66a19d4ccbc7fa.png

I don't mind, but can we all handle more people? I mean the more the merrier but adding more people might increase our chances of one of us dipping out later.

Next%2BSig.png

Cheria (right) is a small town girl who was afflicted with a terrible sickness when she was very young. Meeting Sophie changed that however. She recovered almost instantly from her illness due to Sophie's magic and gained an undeniable talent with her own, and what does she do with this magic? She acts as a healer for her small town and helps the militia keep the hostile border safe. Seven years later, she's started a nation-wide relief organization after her adventure with Sophie and Friends, a great connection to the element of generosity.

Not sure if we could handle it, in all honesty. It would be a party, but it would also be hard to keep track of everyone's actions.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

It might be more fun with more people, but like the others said, can we handle it? I dont think we can, to be honest. Not sure if you would want to read every single post everyone puts up every other minute just to keep track of events. It would be just like leaving a pair of earphones in your pocket. They will be all tangled up in the end and it will be just a ball of mess you need to fix.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

The Role Play is still young. It's best to act now.

I think I'll try it, but I won't be keeping the sign-ups open forever. I'll only leave a spot for 2 or 3 more people to join. If it never happens, that's fine. But I won't let us get over run. :)

this sounds like fun, but i'm not sure if my oc would do for a story like this.

you can see him here: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/golden-oaks-r7479

If you had asked me when I first started, I would have said no. I'm really trying to find unique kinds of pony variant-characters and non-pony characters. If fact, if you have another character that fits that criteria, then I'd be happy to let you RP as both characters. We're still looking for a Changeling, a Griffon, or even a unique species character. There's all kinds of species in FiM. However...

We've got at least 2 unicorns and a pegasus.

I guess it only makes sense we complete the circle and represent all 3 pony races...

Is anyone else okay with this guy?

If the others are okay with you joining, then I'll allow it.

Uh, hey guys. Just wanted to say that i wont be able to post anything for awhile. Im sick with some sort of lung disease, so yeah. Anyway, can you people wait for the crystal event thing until im back? Just imagine that my OC's are wandering the city, and taking in the sights. Thanks.

I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

I can change my character's backstory so that he fit's the tone of this RP ;) , And if you really need me to, I could always make a new griffon or changeling oc for this

"ponies just breaking into song at the drop of a hat? who does that!"

I do ^_^

Sorry Everyone, I had some RL things that SLAMMED me for the past couple of days and I haven't been home.

Next%2BSig.png

Has anyone heard from Pink Brook? I tried sending her a Private Message. Her status says that she hasn't been online for days. :confused:

ok! here he is!

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/462-r7500

sorry if his backstory is too dark :derp: . I just did what I thought made sense and rolled with it.

Seems fine to me! Just remember to dial it back a little bit on the darkness when we actually start the RP back up again. This is not an evil or dark RP, this is a light hearted adventure, matching the tone of the TV show. :)

is this still open?

i just wanna know

It sure is! :lol: Right now, we're just recruiting. The RP is stalled until some of our participants come back. But if you wish to submit a character, feel free to do so!

Sorry Everyone, I had some RL things that SLAMMED me for the past couple of days and I haven't been home.

It's cool. We're officially stalled until further notice anyways.

Edited by Samurai Equine

Sorry about not getting back to you! I've been very busy lately. I would have loved to still have entered a character but I don't seem to have the schedule to be in another RP, as I already am in one. I'm sorry about that ;-;

Sorry about not getting back to you! I've been very busy lately. I would have loved to still have entered a character but I don't seem to have the schedule to be in another RP, as I already am in one. I'm sorry about that ;-;

Glad you're still around! We'll miss you, but we understand. Maybe some day, we can share a different RP together. :)

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/notepad-r7501

kay so theres poni me

also im listening to this sad vocaliod song...its catchy

Sorry, but we all ready have a unicorn character. We're really looking for unique characters. We've got a Minotaur, Dragon, Crystal Pony, Alicorn, a Changeling as of just recently, etc. If you have a unique character that fits this criteria, I'd love to see it.

Edited by Samurai Equine

Glad you're still around! We'll miss you, but we understand. Maybe some day, we can share a different RP together. :)

Thanks for being so understanding.

I certainly hope so; this RP looked very interesting and I regret not being able to be a part of it  :)

Alright, the hospital trip was a false alarm and I can still access this place. Problem is, I wont be as active for a week, if that's alright.

Oh, and just a question. i've noticed some others actually joined this late, which is awesome, but question is: How exactly will they "Team Up" With the others?

Ah, back to the classic.

Alright, the hospital trip was a false alarm and I can still access this place. Problem is, I wont be as active for a week, if that's alright.

Oh, and just a question. i've noticed some others actually joined this late, which is awesome, but question is: How exactly will they "Team Up" With the others?

Awesome! Glad you'll be okay. :) A week, huh? Thanksgiving week? I wouldn't be surprised. I may have to take off the same week.

As for plot, don't worry. I've got that covered. I have contingencies for new people joining and old participants leaving. I'm just glad this happening in the early stages. I don't want to keep doing this from beginning to end. I can't stress enough that I only want people who will participate, have time to participate, and won't mysteriously disappear on us. Even I have a job and a life, but I still find time to do this. Of course, I won't hang it over anyone's head if they want to back out or if they change their mind, but they sure will be missed. Part of the fun of this RP is having friends to share it with.