Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Cutie Mark Crusade

Storm Shine

@

Sounds good! though if you could add a small post about your OC, that would be great to help the other RPers to understand what to expect... :)

Alright :3

She's the average, wise but crazy pony. Like Lyra. She has a blank flank boyfriend. (Which is not included here) She's always special, full of surprises and bubbly. She's sometimes clumsy and totally unexpectable as the word full of surprises describe her. Anyways, that's all I got.

EDIT: Anyways, I'll go ahead and make an OC Page

EDIT 2: It's hereeee! http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sydney-r7624

Edited by Wintersnaps

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
(edited)

Hey, is it too late for me to join in? I think Crustalline Lullaby (my OC; will post a pic later if I am able to join) would fit in well.

Edited by Luna Lazuli

@

Well, if we can get a believable reason to have Crustalline (Did you mean Crystalline?) Lullaby in there than sure! :)

Maybe have her stumble upon the camp and join after asking a few questions or something for example. If you have an idea, go ahead and present it. :)

@Storm Shine

Yeah, I did, so sorry. I use a tablet, so sometimes I hit the wrong key or it just spazzes.

Hmm, well, since I have thought of a backstory for her already, how about I just work it into this? Hmm, actually, that depends on where the camp is... Where is the camp?

(edited)

@, @,

You're welcome.

One thing, though, I'm not the DM. Storm Shine is. I don't know if Storm accepted your OC yet.

Edited by Yoshi89

@,

Welcome aboard. :D Do you have Crystalline's backstory ready? I just need some brief notes on her appearance and how old she is since I plan on having Apple Bloom address her first

@@Littlecandylulu903,

Welcome aboard to you, too! :)

@Yoshi89

Yeah, I have an uncolored sketch of her, but I can just describe her for now. I think this should be plenty to work with, yes?

She has a dark midnight blue coat with a cerulean mane/tail with black and lavender streaks. Her eyes are blue-green and shine when moonlight hits them. She is small, but still a bit larger than the fillies.

As for her backstory, Crystal's earliest memory is being alone just outside of Ponyville. A traveller happened to find her and raised her in the town as a normal pony. She was very quiet and rarely interacted with others. Her classmates teased her for this as well as being a blank-flank, both of which ultimately spurred her to run away in addition to other reasons. She actually ran away and lives in the Everfree Forest, but often explores outside it at night when everypony (for the most part) is sleeping.

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

@@Yoshi89,

@@Littlecandylulu903,

@,

Hey everypony. I bet that you're all enjoying your summer vacation, but I just wanted to ask how you were doing? Been a while since I've seen anyone in the thread and while I bet it's because you enjoy your vacation, I'm just getting slightly worried that something's gone wrong and that's why we haven't seen you, especially you Stormy my friend. :)

@@Yoshi89,

I hope you had a good independence day then. :) (not the old movie. Less aliens and such on your day I hope)

And seen your contribution yes, mostly Stormy I'm waiting on will do something, but hopefully we'll hear from him again soon. ^_^

• 1 month later...