Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc The Cutie Mark Crusade

Storm Shine

@@Blitz Boom, @, @@Littlecandylulu903, @,@,

Hey, I like your OC. I'd love to have you aboard if everyone else is. :D We're still at the campfire to bring you up to speed.

I'm glad to be in,but... i'd like to make a request to switch characters. Normally, I wouldn't do this, but I realized that I have an OC that's much better for this role, and the RP in general. Truth in fact, discovering herself is pretty much her entire goal:

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/skyla-r8756

Once again, I can change the backstory in order to fit the RP, and I understand if you say no, but I really think it would be much more fitting if I played with her. :)

@,

@@Yoshi89,

@@Littlecandylulu903,

@,

No issues here. And sorry for no replies for awhile, I sorta hoped Storm would have written something and then forgot about it. :/ My bad there.

Might be better I hold off for a little more if Corona here is making his intro though, but it depends on what he wants. I'll keep this page open and follow in on what gets decided.

(edited)

@@Blitz Boom,@, @@Yoshi89, @@Littlecandylulu903, @,  

Hey everypony! So sorry that I've been off the RPs pretty much altogether lately... But I'm going to start getting back into them now! I've been a bit busy with home life and a few projects (Working on writing about four different MLP fanfictions right now. Three are my own projects, and one was a request from a friend.) so yeah... But I'm definitely going to make an effort to be more active around here, instead of just a status update every few days to prove I'm alive. :P

Anyways, Corona! Nice to meet you, and apologies on the late introductory thingy from me and stuffs. As for your OCs, Missy Anne is super-duper adorable, as is Skyla! Though I like Missy Anne's attitude more (Mainly because it sounds an awful lot like myself. :P) I have to say that Skyla's is definitely an interesting character! Seems like your typical happy pony, but hides many stresses and worries beneath that could very well threaten to tear her apart. I'm already imagining a fanfiction where they meet or something... NO! Bad overactive imagination, you've already got too many fanfics in the works right now.

Anyways, I liked Missy Anne, but Skyla is definitely accepted!  :pinkie:

Edited by Storm Shine
  • Brohoof 1

@@Blitz Boom,@, @@Yoshi89, @@Littlecandylulu903, @,  

Hey everypony! So sorry that I've been off the RPs pretty much altogether lately... But I'm going to start getting back into them now! I've been a bit busy with home life and a few projects (Working on writing about four different MLP fanfictions right now. Three are my own projects, and one was a request from a friend.) so yeah... But I'm definitely going to make an effort to be more active around here, instead of just a status update every few days to prove I'm alive. :P

Anyways, Corona! Nice to meet you, and apologies on the late introductory thingy from me and stuffs. As for your OCs, Missy Anne is super-duper adorable, as is Skyla! Though I like Missy Anne's attitude more (Mainly because it sounds an awful lot like myself. :P) I have to say that Skyla's is definitely an interesting character! Seems like your typical happy pony, but hides many stresses and worries beneath that could very well threaten to tear her apart. I'm already imagining a fanfiction where they meet or something... NO! Bad overactive imagination, you've already got too many fanfics in the works right now.

Anyways, I liked Missy Anne, but Skyla is definitely accepted!  :pinkie:

Yes! :love:  Okay, one more question: I noticed that in the RP, all of the foals are sitting around the campfire(near as I can tell, anyway.) Do you want Skyla to show up there, in Ponyville, or have somepony introduce her? A starting point, basically. :lol:

Yes!  Okay, one more question: I noticed that in the RP, all of the foals are sitting around the campfire(near as I can tell, anyway.) Do you want Skyla to show up there, in Ponyville, or have somepony introduce her? A starting point, basically.

Well we've already had two show up on-site, if my memory is to be believed, but feel free to do it however you like. We're fairly good at going with the flow of things, I think. You could have somepony introduce her in ponyville after the camp-out, or at the camp out, or even say that maybe she was practicing a teleportation spell or something and accidentally teleported into the campsite. I'll leave it to your call unless you really want me to give you a suggestion. :)

• Brohoof 1

Awesome! Can't wait to see those fanfics!

Actually it's five. I miscounted, because there's one other that I haven't quite worked on lately. But four of mine and one friend's. And three of mine are actually available on Fimfiction at the moment if you want to read them. My user name there is Storm Shine, same as here. or I could PM you links to the stories

Hi guys. Quick question. This is round robin style posting, right? As in, you go after all of the other people(and their characters) that you're interacting with have already posted (or moved)?"

@,

That's what I do sometimes. I always wait until two or three people reply to give everyone a fair shot. I was just about to post but I have no problem if you want to go now.

@,

That's what I do sometimes. I always wait until two or three people reply to give everyone a fair shot. I was just about to post but I have no problem if you want to go now.

No, that's okay. I'm a pretty patient person myself, just asking for future reference. Sorry. :lol: