request shop ~Free OC Requests~

Creativcorn

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Soldier Surplus That's not what I mean but never mind, it doesn't matter. Either way I did your's, it's not exactly what you expect because so far the quality of the bases I've seen aren't the ones I can do, so instead I find ones that are somewhat similar and I try to edit them as good as I can. But that's what happens when people don't provide me with pixel, crystal clear bases but I hope you still like this. But I guess you don't like it considering you don't appreciate what I just did. You know I may have picky taste in bases, and maybe have high standards for these but at least I appreciate every request that I get back from others. I'm sorry I'm not high quality, artist material for your eye's viewing pleasure. I'm not trying to be rude, it's just being honest.  :(

http://imgur.com/f4zqwpC

Thank you...thank you so much...this is what I need and it's all there, the base is perfect, the OC and cutie mark are there, praise Celestia...thank you  :(  :D

Edited by SimplyRarity

if the base isn't "pixel, crystal clear" then I'll just have to find them myself.

"Pixel, crystal clear"....... WHAT!? I'm sorry but, OBJECTION! I'm not going to look in the smallest detail and see if it's perfect! that is WAY to tedious! *sigh* I'm sorry I had to let that out, anyway, thanks for the drawing, it looks good...... for what it was worth >_> 

EDIT:Also, the color is a bit off from the reference picture I gave you but ok. it's still good though

Edited by Soldier Surplus

"Pixel, crystal clear"....... WHAT!? I'm sorry but, OBJECTION! I'm not going to look in the smallest detail and see if it's perfect! that is WAY to tedious! *sigh* I'm sorry I had to let that out, anyway, thanks for the drawing, it looks good...... for what it was worth >_>

EDIT:Also, the color is a bit off from the reference picture I gave you but ok. it's still good though

You know what just because I'm a softy I re-did your OC, only this time I used that base you said, even though I said from the beginning I'm not that experienced with Paint.net and you know what, it took me 4 times to correct this base to make it to your viewing pleasure. Now you have two pieces of customized art, and just on a side note I wanna say that this here: "for what it was worth >_> " I didn't appreciate that at all, I thought it was rude and you know what at first I gave you that first one because I was stressed and when you said that made me feel worse. I'm usually a happy person, but when you slender someone like that for something so small, even if it's not as much, it still hurts. Your lucky I made the original piece you wanted, but this time I had put my frustrations behind me and thought to do this instead. To only make things fair, I want an apology for that display you made towards me and if you apologize we can forget this ever happen. You're welcome... :(

nZKoNeP.png

@@SimplyRarity,
Well I apologize but it's really hard to find a Stallion base that I am satisfied with. I spent a good 2 hours looking for that one and now your saying I gotta look for another? Even when there are so little stallion bases to begin with? Him being a pegasi narrows the options down even more. I'm not saying I'm not going to, but you can see why I'd be a bit angry about that

Edited by Shadowking58

@@SimplyRarity,

Well I apologize but it's really hard to find a Stallion base that I am satisfied with. I spent a good 2 hours looking for that one and now your saying I gotta look for another? Even when there are so little stallion bases to begin with? Him being a pegasi narrows the options down even more. I'm not saying I'm not going to, but you can see why I'd be a bit angry about that

First of all this is your second account your responding from, so that other request you gave me was still you, interesting but still, I understand the complication you had to go though, but trust me, I spend even longer hours of the day just finding ones for future things, and believe me there are the base like I was asking for, you just need to do more digging. I apologize for any inconvenience, but please try to comprehend when I say that the only reason I wanted that template of bases is because I'm more cozy with MS Paint than Paint.net. I didn't wanna use it but after an hour of convincing myself I know that you deserved a proper one even if I was still upset, I put that all behind me and proceeded with the picture you see now. I was trying my best to make sure I encouraged everyone who was requesting to find those bases I was looking forward too, as for you too. Please understand that it takes longer for me, and puts more tension when I work with Paint.net, but after many trys it's finally done. So please understand that, and know that what happen is done and we can all move on. 

Edited by SimplyRarity

You know what just because I'm a softy I re-did your OC, only this time I used that base you said, even though I said from the beginning I'm not that experienced with Paint.net and you know what, it took me 4 times to correct this base to make it to your viewing pleasure. Now you have two pieces of customized art, and just on a side note I wanna say that this here: "for what it was worth >_> " I didn't appreciate that at all, I thought it was rude and you know what at first I gave you that first one because I was stressed and when you said that made me feel worse. I'm usually a happy person, but when you slender someone like that for something so small, even if it's not as much, it still hurts. Your lucky I made the original piece you wanted, but this time I had put my frustrations behind me and thought to do this instead. To only make things fair, I want an apology for that display you made towards me and if you apologize we can forget this ever happen. You're welcome... :(

img-3275722-1-nZKoNeP.png

*sign* I'm sorry I made such a rude comment, it's just that, it took hours to find the base and i'm no expert myself on art. I guess when I saw the first pic and comment about clear bases, I snapped. And i'm sincerely sorry for the rude comment. I'm not this mean all the time I assure you, it was late and for some reason I was in a pissy mood(don't ask why because I don't know). Again, I deeply apologize for the comment. I honestly didn't mean it.  We ok? If there is anything I can make up for the awful behavior, just tell me. :(  (BTW: I have OCD and Aspergers so I pick up on minute details, I shouldn't expect anyone to be the best so honestly, I'm sorry. I know that may not seem like much but please just trust me, I do feel very bad about what I did.

Edited by Soldier Surplus

First of all this is your second account your responding from, so that other request you gave me was still you, interesting but still, I understand the complication you had to go though, but trust me, I spend even longer hours of the day just finding ones for future things, and believe me there are the base like I was asking for, you just need to do more digging. I apologize for any inconvenience, but please try to comprehend when I say that the only reason I wanted that template of bases is because I'm more cozy with MS Paint than Paint.net. I didn't wanna use it but after an hour of convincing myself I know that you deserved a proper one even if I was still upset, I put that all behind me and proceeded with the picture you see now. I was trying my best to make sure I encouraged everyone who was requesting to find those bases I was looking forward too, as for you too. Please understand that it takes longer for me, and puts more tension when I work with Paint.net, but after many trys it's finally done. So please understand that, and know that what happen is done and we can all move on. 

Uhhh... I don't have a second account, I think you got me confused with another user.

Oh sorry about that Shadow, my mistake. And it's okay, I'll get to your request as soon as I can.

But Soldier I understand and decided to give you forgiveness as its something I know can be promised back. Everyone deserves forgiveness and I see now that you truly meant what you've said and I accept your apology, you don't have to do give back anything, it's quite alright, as long as the second picture is to your liking then I'll take that. :D

Oh sorry about that Shadow, my mistake. And it's okay, I'll get to your request as soon as I can.

But Soldier I understand and decided to give you forgiveness as its something I know can be promised back. Everyone deserves forgiveness and I see now that you truly meant what you've said and I accept your apology, you don't have to do give back anything, it's quite alright, as long as the second picture is to your liking then I'll take that. :D

Thank you for understanding.

Yes thank you, and it is. Hope you have a good day my friend!

I would like to take the last open slot with my oc Spacer if it is okay  :squee:

OC:

Spacer8_zps99203326.png

Cutie Mark:

Cutiemark_zps91a23841.png

Base for you to customize:

unicorn_base_2_by_xrainbowbrony-d5mw2co.

Extras:

How about cute winter hat?  :wub:

If you need anything else just lemme know  ^_^

@Tao You're OC request is finished I hope you like it :)

img-3285400-1-aqp1Ray.png

@Steel Accord I understand what the cutie mark is, but I physically need a picture of it P/T. Also a base is like a template that you can customize yourself, adding your own designs. In this case you need to browse deviantART for "mlp bases" and try to find one you like that's ms paint friendly. The same thing goes for finding the EG base too. And I need to know which you'd like more for me to do. Hope this helps. I would like a response back if you can... :blink: 

Edited by SimplyRarity

• 1 month later...

Hey everyone! Soo sorry about the long delay! I had to take a break and just a lot is going on with my life. I hope you can all forgive me but I'm back and finishing these request!! 

1. img-3270893-1-photo-1239.jpgCutie-mark is a pen crossed with a sword. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/steel-accord-r1970
  2. Ummm whatever "base" you are comfortable with. Really not sure what that is, you're the artist though.
  3. Well I have two requests and you may take either. One is simply another rendering of my ponysona. The other is translating him into an Equestria Girls styled student. Wearing a vest and holding a fencing foil. As a pony, whatever you deem appropriate. (The human version would be great, but you may do either or)
  4. Brohoof this post! (Done!)

@Steel Accord  I really need a picture of that cutie mark because I'm a perfectionist and I really don't wanna mess this request up so if you can get the full thing of the cutie mark, that would just be perfect! If you request someone else to do that take all the time you need for it okay? P/T!

• 3 weeks later...