Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That's not scary... that's just silly....

Lunas Husband

Luna just sat there looking at the screen. "I don't get it, this is scary?!" Luna said. "yup, to the people now days, honey that's scary" I said. "But how?! he just some tall guy walking down the street. It's kind of funny more then I guess Scary" Luna said. I got up off our bed and made my way to Luna. I put my hand on the mouse and scrolled down on the page. "IT WON AWARD! FOR BEING SCARY!" Luna yelled. "Yuppers" I said as I made my way back to our bed.  

528_zpsc0b85t9x.gif

Its safe to say we have all seen some scary things in are day... I know I have! Like A gun being pointed at you, someone running after you with a knife.... pissing off your better half.. yeah I pissed Luna off the other night.... that was not a good idea....all those things are scary! A man walking down the street with a smile on his face is not scary.... its silly well for me anyway... 

So let me hear it what kind of movies,stories etc you were told was "Scary!" only to find out it was just silly or just not scary in any way shape or form. 

Me? Tall man I think it was... or something like that. Some creepy whatever story... I found it funny. Some guy walking down the street with a smile and dancing around is not scary in anyway shape or forum, in fact I would more then likely be that guy.... 

Top of all that what's wrong with him doing that in the first place?? So what?! guys happy! why? I don't, maybe he got paid, maybe he got laid I just don't know. Maybe its just me...  

So let me hear it!

• Brohoof 1

If I'm reading this correctly, then the original Nightmare on Elm Street. It wasn't scary and even though Freddy is my favorite killer, it was more funny than anything, a lot of his movies are that way. 

But, if not, please edit your post to be clear or just bold the question because it's kind of confusing. And no offense, but this Luna thing is becoming concerning. 

Edited by WheatleyCore
  • Brohoof 2

If I'm reading this correctly, then the original Nightmare on Elm Street. It wasn't scary and even though Freddy is my favorite killer, it was more funny than anything, a lot of his movies are that way. 

But, if not, please edit your post to be clear or just bold the question because it's kind of confusing. And no offense, but this Luna thing is becoming concerning.

yeah. Just a bit. And I have no idea what it could be about.
  • Brohoof 1

Not sure about all this. But I feel this doesn't belong here in the sugarcube corner.

Not exactly a topic of discussion.

More like random babbling you'd hear from some guy in a cardboard box. Or something to that effect. Not a topic. Just random babbling with no point to it whatsoever. There's nothing that indicates this is even a topic the poster wanted others to reply to really.

And what's up with that Luna thing in the beginning of the post?

That's his "wife". As he calls her.

• Brohoof 2

More like random babbling you'd hear from some guy in a cardboard box. Or something to that effect. Not a topic. Just random babbling with no point to it whatsoever. There's nothing that indicates this is even a topic the poster wanted others to reply to really.

That's his "wife". As he calls her.

His wife?  Ignoring the fact that she's fictional and that she's an equine, why would he quote her as if she had spoken to him?  This combined with the babbling is really unnerving.

• Brohoof 1

I remember once watching a horror movie about a leprechaun going around and killing people. It was without a doubt one of the silliest movies I have ever seen. If I remember correctly, I believe the nostalgia critic did a review of the movie. 

So let me hear it what kind of movies,stories etc you were told was "Scary!" only to find out it was just silly or just not scary in any way shape or form. 

I believe this is the main topic of the post, for those confused. 

• Brohoof 1

His wife? Ignoring the fact that she's fictional and that she's an equine, why would he quote her as if she had spoken to him? This combined with the babbling is really unnerving.

Hell if I know.

I remember once watching a horror movie about a leprechaun going around and killing people. It was without a doubt one of the silliest movies I have ever seen. If I remember correctly, I believe the nostalgia critic did a review of the movie.

I believe this is the main topic of the post, for those confused.

The F---K does talking about something you were told was scary but you found silly have to do with FiM.

Nothing.

Oh and I believe you're thinking of Leprechaun. It was the Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic crossover review.

Edited by GhostlyWritings
  • Brohoof 1

The F---K does talking about something you were told were scary but you found silly have to do with FiM.

Yeah, this post probably should have gone in the everfree forest section. Ah well, no harm done. A mod will most likely move this to the correct section posthaste!

Oh and I believe you're thinking of Leprechaun. It was the Cinema Snob and Nostalgia Critic crossover review.

That's the one!  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

This isn't a thread. A thread is a place where people discuss a particular topic.

I sincerely hope you meant to say that you wanted our opinion on your writing ability, and supplied a sample of your typical wrk to show us the best you can do.

If so...

Honestly, it really isn't that good. Your writing goes all over the place, like a small child holding a crayon in their fist like it's a knife as they laugh and scrape their crayon all over the paper of the colouring book, refusing to colour in the lines because they aren't even sure what lines are yet. Your concept, where a pony on earth finds something about Earth culture to be stupid, amoral, confusing or otherwise unequestrian, has been done to death a million times before, like a cheap [REDACTED] on a city street, gagged with a sock and handcuffed to a lamppost in the worst part of town, with a hastily-constructed sign nearby saying "Try as much as you want, it's free!".

Note: Replace the word [REDACTED] in that sentence with 'Salesperson running a bad and overused sales pitch' to see what the sentence truly says. Just a fun little game I devised in a fraction of the time it took to write this(Under a minute), nothing more.

• Brohoof 1

I'm sorry, but the OP is the stuff haters think reflects all bronies. It makes the fandom look totally sad and insane.

I feel bad thinking so, but I have to agree.  I really don't want to offend anyone, but I also don't want to be associated with people like this.

• Brohoof 2

Yeah, this post probably should have gone in the everfree forest section. Ah well, no harm done. A mod will most likely move this to the correct section posthaste!

That's the one!  ^_^

Exactly. It'll probably be moved. Like right after this is posted.

And yes that was quite a hilarious review.

• Brohoof 3

The purpose of any discussion thread is to engage the community with a topic that allows for either brief or sustained commentary. It does not appear that this is being fulfilled at this time do to the confusion regarding the OP. Due to this I have locked the thread. 

• Brohoof 8