Need a gif resized-please? :3

~Sassy Dashie~

Are any of these okay? I wasn't sure what exact size you wanted, but if you want something different feel free to say :)

By the way, if you ever want to resize your gifs in future, I managed to resize yours on ezgif.com/resize . It does it fairly quickly :)

attachicon.gifezgif.com-resize.gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-resize-1.gifattachicon.gifezgif.com-resize-2.gif

Are any of these okay? I wasn't sure what exact size you wanted, but if you want something different feel free to say :)

By the way, if you ever want to resize your gifs in future, I managed to resize yours on ezgif.com/resize . It does it fairly quickly :)

Thank you so much!

I tried to use the 150x150 one but it didn't work...No idea why? XD

Whoops! The file size gets too big for 150x150; maybe something a little smaller would fit...

Edit: I believe that the middle gif in my last post is as large as I can make it. :/ I could still increase the width by decreasing the height though, if you prefer.

Edited by Edwardo_Brony

Yeah, you gotta take the file size into account as well (the limit for avatars is 100kb).

I decided to give it a go myself. Did the best I could, but working within that limit isn't always easy. :blush:

EDIT: AHRXp2i.gif

Here we go.

Edited by Sir Snowyberry

Yeah, you gotta take the file size into account as well (the limit for avatars is 100kb).

I decided to give it a go myself. Did the best I could, but working within that limit isn't always easy. :blush:

EDIT: img-3333534-1-AHRXp2i.gif

Here we go.

Wow! I can't thank you enough!

And I'll keep that in mind from now on. ;)

Edited by Santa Dashie