Does the characteristic above describe you well?

catnet

Haha. No.

Indigo

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

no not at all

Pious

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

I have no idea what that means

Easily scared.

religious

no

Protective

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Not really.

Uncaring.

nope I am very caring

Cowardly

Kinda.

Racist.

no, I dislike all Races equally... XD

Akward

Most definitely.

Unhealthy.

Eh,not really. I'm just the type of guy who's in the corner a lot.

Manly.

Kinda. I like to think I'm between the lines of sanity and insanity.

Fresh

Yes, i do believe my flesh is indeed fresh. Though, it probably tastes terrible. Don't know, havent tried tasting myself. I'm gonna stop this line of thinking now.

Curious.

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Not really. I want to be,though.

Homesick.

No, I am very much not-alive, at the moment. Maybe if I do something adrenaline-inducing, though.

Easily Excited

img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-26276-1-img-
Special thanks to @Proton for making the Signature!
https://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/drakk-moonshine-r358
I Am The One Who Hides Those Things You Never Find... I Am The One Who Watches You From The Corner Of Your Eye... I Am The Lord Of All Mysteries... Greetings, And May We Be The Best Of Friends
Ah, back to the classic.

Pretty much.

Drifter.