No

catnet

am gonna name 10 foods/drinks and i would like you to list them from most favorite to less and why ready?

1. pasta
  2. chocolate
  3. cola drink
  4. juice
  5. chicken
  6. ice cream
  7. candies
  8. shakes
  9. turkey
  10. broth

Ready~ mlp-fholdingbreath.png

1. Juice (especially orange juice, which has the right sweetness for me and is so~ addictive <3<3<3)

2. Pasta (I love pasta! :D It goes so well with lots of my favourite vegetables, especially mushrooms and peppers ^w^)

3. Candies (you can never go wrong with candies~ fbob.gif I especially like the kinds that melt in your mouth ^~^)

4. Chicken (which I haven't ate since I became vegetarian, though I liked it a lot back then and was my favourite type of meat ^.^)

5. Shakes (no clue when I last had one, but I'm pretty sure I liked them a little bit, especially the fruitier varieties)

6. Chocolate (used to like it a little more, but I really didn't enjoy it the last few times I had it. >.< Though to be fair, the kinds of chocolate I used to have weren't really known for their taste... x3)

7. Cola drink (way too sweet for me, but I'm okay having a small amount of it)

8. Turkey (can't have it anymore since I became vegetarian... it always felt too rubbery for me back then anyway, so I don't miss it at all x3)

9. Ice cream (haven't had it in years; never really been a fan of it, for some reason. :/ )

10. Broth (never tried it before)

post-18984-0-45412500-1416637856.gif now lets move to the vegetables since you mention you are veggetarian, ready?

1. carrots
  2. potatoes
  3. cucumber
  4. mushroom
  5. beans
  6. rice
  7. soy
  8. peppers
  9. tomatoes
  10. pickles
post-18984-0-86339500-1421036472.gif Did somepony said pickles!?

Me: -_- ...
  • Brohoof 1

now lets move to the vegetables since you mention you are veggetarian, ready?

1. carrots
  2. potatoes
  3. cucumber
  4. mushroom
  5. beans
  6. rice
  7. soy
  8. peppers
  9. tomatoes
  10. pickles
Did somepony said pickles!?

Me: -_- ...

1. Mushrooms (one of my stupid addictions :P I'd be fine even eating a whole pack of them ^//^)

2. Beans (especially baked beans, though I like most varieties :catface:)

3. Potatoes (I can be weird about these... I like chips, waffles and potato wedges a lot, and baked potatoes can be pretty good, but I really dislike mashed potatoes now, for some reason >.<)

4. Soy (not a fan of the beans as they are, but soy products, however...~ <3)

5. Rice (I like rice... I'm not sure if rice likes me, though x3 The stomach aches...~ </3)

6. Pickles (so crunchy~ <3)

7. Peppers

8. Tomatoes (tomato soup is probably my favourite kind of soup, and I love tomato sauce too ^w^)

9. Cucumber (I like them, but they don't leave much of a taste in my mouth :huh:)

10. Carrots (mostly because I don't use them very well... really should try them with houmous sometime. :ooh:)

Do you know Monstercat?

I've listened to only one song from them so far-

While I love how it sounds (and don't get me started on the Mario sound effects~ <3 mlp-fwubwoo.png), I'm not very interested in hearing the rest of Monstercat for some reason, though I'm certain their other songs are awesome too. ^_^

What was the best date you have ever been on?

I haven't ever been on a date, I must admit, though I do have a girlfriend (online relationship, you see ^^")... my ideal date would probably be just us doing whatever makes her happy, preferably someplace not too crowded- on our own would be nice- and somewhat relaxing. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

What hair colour do you have?

It's naturally kinda dark brown, but I'd like to try having black hair someday. :catface:

what do you think about, I shipping a drawing thingy what I show you, Senpai :3

If you mean that drawing of me with Starlight Glimmer, *hides* 4E5tMS.png ... even though Starlight is supah cute~ /)^w^(\

• Brohoof 2

*hello fellow whovian :D*

Favorite Doctors in order, please? Also, are you a Sherlockian? 

Do you have a tumblr because I want to follow you

Hi there! :yay:That avatar... just rewatched that- still awesome~ <3 - episode today, oddly enough. ^_^

My favourite Doctors in order..?  :blink:Why would you ask such a difficult question? ;~; I'll still do my best to answer it anyway, but what I say next probably won't be the same as what I'll think a week later. :P For now, though~

1. 8th (always closest to my heart~ <3 No clue why, though... I blame his magnificent voice. x3)
  2. 4th
  3. 10th
  4. 7th
  5. 11th
  6. 9th
  7. 2nd
  8. 6th
  9. 5th
  10. 12th
  11. 3rd
  12. 1st
  13. War Doctor

I do like every Doctor a lot, though, and I'm glad that I've checked out both Classic and Modern Who, or I'd be missing out on a lot. ^~^

And I'm afraid I don't use Tumblr or watch Sherlock (though it seems like an interesting show :catface: ), sorry. ^//^ I wouldn't really have anything interesting to put on Tumblr if I had it, though, so maybe that's for the best. :P

I hope this isn't to personal. But I was on your profile and I read the word gender fluid. I am not really sure what this is. Can you explain me what this means? 

It's not too personal at all, don't worry! ^_^

Being gender fluid pretty much means that you fluctuate between various gender identities at different times; for instance, I could wake up one morning and be feeling like a male, only to be feeling like a female later on while talking to my friends. Depending on what gender I feel closer to at the moment, my behaviour and personality varies somewhat; when I'm feeling female, I tend to be quieter, more timid, and I guess you could say cuter as well though only in spirit~ </3. When I'm feeling like a guy, I'm a little more assertive and hasty, as well as somewhat protective, in a way. :ooh: From what I understand, I personally tend to be female more often than male, but I really don't mind being called either 'he' or 'she. ^-^

Sorry if my explanation is vague or anything; if it is, this definition should be a little more coherent, I hope. ^///^

• Brohoof 1

I am male but I also have a feminine side (not in dress style or something like this, it's more an inward thing, hard to explain). Would you call this gender fluid too?

Is gender fluid independent from the sexual orientation? 

• Brohoof 1

I am male but I also have a feminine side (not in dress style or something like this, it's more an inward thing, hard to explain). Would you call this gender fluid too?

Is gender fluid independent from the sexual orientation? 

Hmm... it depends. When your feminine side is showing, do you feel like you'd be happy, or even just okay with being a girl on the outside too? If yes, then it's possible you are gender fluid, but I'm really not an expert or anything, so I can't be sure. :)

And it is, yep; you can be gender fluid and like guys, or like girls, or maybe neither or both. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

I feel more manly than feminine, but sometimes, a little bit feminine. I don't know if I call myself gender fluid or male. I think I feel more male.

And my sexuality is often a hard thing. Until begin of this year, I was convinced gay. But then, I get interest in women. But I am definitely more interested in men and sometimes, I feel more gay than bi. Sexuality can be really hard, or? -.-

Whats your favorite Fluttershy episode?

Do you like Flutterbat, Flutterhulk or Flutterbreeze? 

• Brohoof 1

I feel more manly than feminine, but sometimes, a little bit feminine. I don't know if I call myself gender fluid or male. I think I feel more male.

And my sexuality is often a hard thing. Until begin of this year, I was convinced gay. But then, I get interest in women. But I am definitely more interested in men and sometimes, I feel more gay than bi. Sexuality can be really hard, or? -.-

Whats your favorite Fluttershy episode?
Do you like Flutterbat, Flutterhulk or Flutterbreeze? 

I think, in your case, you'd have to feel more than a little feminine to be gender fluid- it can be a pretty strong feeling- but you can still feel more male and be gender fluid, I believe. :ooh:

I know what you mean... >.<

And my favourite Fluttershy episode at the moment is probably Dragonshy; I love how much development Fluttershy goes through in it, from being scared of her own shadow to confronting the angry dragon. At that moment, she was seriously braver than a lot of people in real life, myself included. :wau: It also helps that she's amazingly cute in the episode, and that it has some pretty funny moments overall. ^_^

And I'm kinda indifferent towards Flutterhulk and Flutterbreeze, but Flutterbat... is a different story. mlp-fwubwoo.png

• Brohoof 1

How many bronies do you know personally?

What's for you the cutest Fluttershy moment ever? 

In real life? None, unfortunately. :P I'm okay with that, though; online works much better for me when it comes to interacting with people that share my interests. :catface:

Tough call... :huh: This is probably gonna be another of those times where I give an opinion that'll last less than a week, but :P I find this moment to be pretty cute. ^w^

tumblr_inline_nqtf69o67v1rqnndu_500.gif

• Brohoof 2

I must say, your explanation about gender fluid lets me think about my gender identity. 

What is your biggest wish for the rest of S5 or for S6?

Edit: Oh, can you explain me the different between gender fluid, Pangender and gender queer (I see both gender identities here in the forum)?

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 1

I must say, your explanation about gender fluid lets me think about my gender identity. 

What is your biggest wish for the rest of S5 or for S6?

Edit: Oh, can you explain me the different between gender fluid, Pangender and gender queer (I see both gender identities here in the forum)?

I'm glad it's been helpful to you; it feels to me like gender identity isn't explained very often or very well in society, so it's good to learn about identities other than the standard male and female and maybe find what you think is more fitting for you. ^_^

My biggest wish... not sure if I have one, in all honesty. :ooh: I hope what makes the show so positive and amazing will still be there, no matter what directions the episodes may take, so there's that... seeing Trixie again (in FiM, I mean, though I'm happy that she's making- at least- a small appearance in Friendship Games) would be nice too, I think. :)

And I don't really know much about pangender and gender queer, so I could very well be wrong here, but I'll try answer all the same. ^//^

Gender fluid involves moving from one gender to another, depending on factors like the mood and situation;

genderqueer involves identifying with neither gender, both, or a combination of male and female, without varying between genders (if someone who is genderqueer identified with both genders, they won't wake up the next morning and feel differently about their gender like someone who is gender fluid might);

and pangender involves identifying as neither male or female, but as all genders, known and unknown. What this means, though, I don't fully understand. :ooh:

@@IronM17, As another genderfluid, gender has NOTHING to do with sexuality. 

Indeed :catface:

I must say, I am now a little bit unsure about my gender. On the one side, I feel male because it's my biological sex, but on the other side, sometimes, I feel a little bit female. It's like my sexual orientation, where I am unsure am I bi or am I gay. 

Do you have an OC?

• Brohoof 1