Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Reality Glitch?

Rethajni

hiya ponies! it never happened to you that you feel like you are living a simulation? it happened to me years ago, is like something that you do suffers a change like if you drink a cola drink and throw it to the trash suddenly you turn around and see the can just there unopened? is not something random or funny, is real and Deja Vus are a common proof that we are living a simulation. 

Have you ever feel that you did something but then you see that you not? or the oposite, that you think you didnt do anything but you see that you did it? is something about the memory or is something else out there? If you had experiences like that, dont doubt to share your experiences on the replies

• Brohoof 4

I used to have thoughts like that when I was younger, but I was a weird kid back then... :/ I think I remember telling my parents that they, and the reality around me, was just a mental construct designed to teach me what sort of virtues I should have, and that by admitting this truth out loud, I would be freed from it. Good times... :P

I very rarely have deja vu nowadays, but it was common enough in most of my school years (makes sense that my memory was faulty at that time- too busy trying to forget about everything else going on around me  -_- ). I get that it's linked to memory, but... a part of me is hoping there's something more to it than that...  :wub:

Besides, God is a rubbish programmer- the walking mechanics in this world are wonky as heck!  :angry:

• Brohoof 2

I don't know if this falls in this category but sometimes when I do something I got feeling that I remember this moment. It's like I had seen that certain situation in dream before that happened it feels weird But I've gotten these since I was a kid I don't know what they are or what they mean.

=)

• Brohoof 3

Sometimes I have dreams which I will completely forget then months later something will happen and I will remember dreaming it happen :/ it's weird! It feels like being shown the future then having that memory taken away and then being given back. Memory is a strange thing.

• Brohoof 4

I don't know if this falls in this category but sometimes when I do something I got feeling that I remember this moment. It's like I had seen that certain situation in dream before that happened it feels weird But I've gotten these since I was a kid I don't know what they are or what they mean.

=)

This sounds pretty much like deja vu to me; I've had the same sorta feeling quite a few times back in my school years. I could be having an assembly, and the speaker would say something, and somehow I felt like I had already heard them saying those exact words before, in that exact same spot. Maybe they're just that repetitive? =p

As for what they are, some theories have been made about them. People have said that there could be a link between deja vu moments and lack of sleep or anxiety, but I don't think anything conclusive has been found yet. =)

• Brohoof 2

As for what they are, some theories have been made about them. People have said that there could be a link between deja vu moments and lack of sleep or anxiety, but I don't think anything conclusive has been found yet. =)

parallel universes. Your connected to yourself from another universe, who did the same exact thing already, just sooner then you, and you get his moment too, when you do the same, so you think, it happened already ...

... nah, I dunno, but I had a de ja vu just tuesday XD

• Brohoof 4

i feel that sometimes we use certain items and later we lost them only to found them in its place and before you use them like you never use the object, i feel like Celestia a divine being just pressed ctrl+z XD

• Brohoof 4

• 8 years later...