Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

Yes, also i don't use amazon xD

I uses da Ebays..

Also.. Hehe, we have almost the same color scheme and both have long mane style :lol:

Am I the only one who doesn't have enough money, but wants to get anime studio to animate in 2D?

Edited by AURAequine

Yup.. so annoying.. -_-

Not as bad as me most nights.. *Thinks in head* "Ok.. i need to wake up early tommorrow.." *Falls asleep* ... *wakes up 3 hours earlier than the time you were meant to wake up..* "Damn it.." *falls asleep again* then wakes up 10-40 minutes later.. :blink::lol:

(repeats until i get up near the time i wanted to wake up.. Or more than likely.. wakes up 1-2 hours later.. -_-)

------------------

Am I the only one who gets bored half way through doing things then gives up?

Edited by AURAequine

No. Some people are even insulting some crossover artist..they basically insulting their own fan group, because crossover art means that the person who made it, is fan of both things. So its silly to hate on that.  :wacko:

Am i the only one who would be interested and excited to see if The Asylum would make a Mockbuster of the upcoming Mlp Movie?

... I'm afraid so. Memory isn't serving me well at the moment, so I have no idea what that is. Guessing SpongeBob, though.

Am I the only one whom observates things loudly to himself, and even sometimes talks to themselves a little? Not a full-blown conversation, but like asking a question and then answering themselves a moment later after letting thought process set in.

Well, I dunno, but I can't say I've done that myself. What were you doing sleeping during rehearsal anyways? I'd probably give push ups if I ever caught one of my section members doing that (and I can do that because I'm the section leader. :P )

Am I the only one who sometimes can't think of questions for this, but responds to the previous question anyway because they found it interesting?

Well, I dunno, but I can't say I've done that myself. What were you doing sleeping during rehearsal anyways? I'd probably give push ups if I ever caught one of my section members doing that (and I can do that because I'm the section leader. :P )

Am I the only one who sometimes can't think of questions for this, but responds to the previous question anyway because they found it interesting?

Im section leader of pit, but i neglected to add that it was on a water break today and i seem to have gotten myself sick last night.

Ot:Im right there with ya.

Am i the only one who has no training in any martial art/weapon/firearm, yet i still play around with stuff like broomsticks like i actually know what im doing;this instance being fighting with a staff.

Im section leader of pit, but i neglected to add that it was on a water break today and i seem to have gotten myself sick last night.

Ot:Im right there with ya.

Am i the only one who has no training in any martial art/weapon/firearm, yet i still play around with stuff like broomsticks like i actually know what im doing;this instance being fighting with a staff.

Oh, I see, then. I always figured pit was a little more boring than being out on the field; you're just sorta standing there playing, and while I'm sure there's some fun to it, especially at contests/competitions and such, there's a bit of extra exhilaration I find in marching on the field as well. (I'm a baritone, if you wish to know.)

OT: Not really that often, but I have done maybe similar stuff whenever I'm by myself. I'm a little more loose with my actions when there's no one around, so I can't absolutely deny it.

Am I the only one who listens to a lot of old game soundtracks frequently? I know it's probably just because being a chiptune musician, I go to old games for inspiration, but I sometimes feel a little out of the norm.

I do listen to old game soundtracks from time to time, yes.

Am I the only one who hates all vegetables?

Nope. I can only tolerate carrots because I need them for my bad eye sight. :P (I'm kinda that desperate, not really the right word, to stop wearing my glasses) I still hate my veggies though.

Am I the only one who prefers fruits over vegetables?

Edited by 5NightsAtFandoms