"Am I the only one who..." Game

Odyssey

Nope. I'm right with ya, on that one.

Am i the only one who does a math test, thinking they've gotten it perfectly, then when getting the results, you've barely gotten the lowest grade?

Yes. I could never eat a Fluttershy. Even during starvation. She would just offer me food and a home anyway.

Am i the only one that never fights, or gets any thoughts of fighting, except during self-defence?

Edited by Horse Reaper Bradley

I think there are plenty of people who are like that. But I am not one of them :) I fight if I want to. Doesn't mean I like to cause trouble. :P

Am I the only one who is a Directioner? Or at least a Directionator?

Definetely not. Though, personally, instead of crying, its just sympathy.

Am i the only one who likes to pretend to be someone else? Temporarily, of course. Like pretending to have the traits, voice, personality of a fictional character, for example.

I've met people like that.  Admittedly, it doesn't take much for me to cry though.

Am I the only one who really wants a spin-off series of MLP revolving around Cranky Doodle???  After all, he spent 30 something odd years searching all around Equestria for Matilda.  In fact, it was alluded in the show itself that during that time, Cranky went on all kinds of crazy adventures and stuff.  For crying out loud, he's best friend with a sea serpent.  A FREAKING SEA SERPENT!!!!!!!  If such a show was ever made, it would be all kinds of awesome.

Edited by Serenade

i dont go out often but i think that there are people with u 

am i the only one who cant tell the difference in looks so i have to go off of personality and nothing else to tell if i like the person

Edited by shynight01