Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general questions Where to post "I'm selling Brony thing" topic?

SilverStarApple
Go to solution Solved by Koukatsu,

Hey, ;

We actually don't allow the sale of physical merch on MLPF, even if you're just linking to an offsite shop.

The only exception being physical commissions, like plushies and such, which are only on a "per approval" basis, rather than just setting up shop.

• Brohoof 3

What is it kind of was a commission? I'm on this site where you can make and design stuff and sell it, and you get a little bit of money every time someone buys something from you, and the site also gets a little bit of money. I'm not physically making and selling this stuff, the site is. Does this count?

Also, where would you recommend I sell these things, if I can't sell them here? The object is: An ordinary pack of Playing Cards, the kind used for Solitaire, Blackjack, or Poker. On the backs of these cards, instead of the usual red and white pattern, it has a white background upon which the phrase "These cards just got 20% cooler!" on them. The word "Cooler" is rainbow-coloured, while the rest of it is written in big black fancy-looking letters. Rainbow Dash would be proud.

• Brohoof 1

What is it kind of was a commission? I'm on this site where you can make and design stuff and sell it, and you get a little bit of money every time someone buys something from you, and the site also gets a little bit of money. I'm not physically making and selling this stuff, the site is. Does this count?

Also, where would you recommend I sell these things, if I can't sell them here? The object is: An ordinary pack of Playing Cards, the kind used for Solitaire, Blackjack, or Poker. On the backs of these cards, instead of the usual red and white pattern, it has a white background upon which the phrase "These cards just got 20% cooler!" on them. The word "Cooler" is rainbow-coloured, while the rest of it is written in big black fancy-looking letters. Rainbow Dash would be proud.

Please contact  about this directly. He is the general manager for everything involving commissions on this website.

• Brohoof 3