Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Music request Shop V2

That Horse

Welcome to my second music request shop!

For any reference, here is the first shop I ever did: http://mlpforums.com/topic/115600-music-request-shop/

Alright, so I have been thinking, and due to education and stuff, I won't be able to meet an unlimited quota, so I thought of what I would consider a better solution.

So, here's what I'm thinking:

I could do a list of things, limited number, and take requests back in.  Basically, I will have a list of 8 requests.  When it fills up, I will take no more requests until I have at least ONE slot back open!!

So, here's the list that I will treat as dynamic.  In other words, I will basically update it accordingly.

I am not online as much as I used to be, so do not expect that I will always get you your request overnight.

Also, here's a disclaimer about the music, and my sources for making the music:

RESOURCES

1. Noteflight
  2. Buttonbass
  3. Windows Sound Recorder

If you have an EDM request, I would advise you acknowledge that I have a certain limit to what I can make.  This, in the term of anything electronic, is what I can do:

1) Dubstep

2) General Electronic

3) Reggaeton

4) House

5) Trap

6) Hip Hop

7) Electronica

8) Dance

Also, if you have any other kinds of requests. (Guitar, Violin, Piano, Concert,) I will gladly oblige to making it, and will probably take me less time to make.  So, I do not mind either for those requests.

(That Horse loves his piano!!)

Now, here's the request list.  I will do 8 requests all at once.

1) Chocolate Dream

2) That-Brony

3) Deviousknights

4) Hibiscus Bloom

5) MechanicalDoom

6) Semper Fi

7) bronislav84

8) CinnamonPop

Now, request something if you want something!

Edited by That Horse

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@@That Horse,

Is it okay if I ask you again for the same request I left on the first thread? 

Can I get a theme song for my OC? (Link in signature) I was thinking of some rock styled action music with a guitar

Something like this:

It shouldn't sound the same as that, though.

Certainly.  Is there anything else?

Ahhh..I'd like for it to be slow like the song I linked if that helps and..could I request a happier alternate theme for her in any style of your choosing too? Either a simple melody or maybe something depicting a happy horse

Ahhh..I'd like for it to be slow like the song I linked if that helps and..could I request a happier alternate theme for her in any style of your choosing too? Either a simple melody or maybe something depicting a happy horse

Well, I will make you an ALT theme in that case.  Because logic, it will take a longer time to get you YOUR request now.

Horse, can i ask for one for my oc, Rosemary? I never got an answer from you the first time i asked. Sorry about cancelling the dark mist music, but i felt since i found her an appropriate one everypony likes, that rose mary would be easier to do for you. her details are in my sig. I don't know what music would fit her personality, so just do whatever you feel will work.

Edited by Rosemary

Hi!

I did post a request on your old shop but I guess you never got around to do it so i'll post it again :)

Would you be able to make a song for my OC Cocoon? If you need a image of him just check my sig but I think the song should be a slow song with pianos/violins.

Thanks!

Horse, can i ask for one for my oc, Rosemary? I never got an answer from you the first time i asked. Sorry about cancelling the dark mist music, but i felt since i found her an appropriate one everypony likes, that rose mary would be easier to do for you. her details are in my sig. I don't know what music would fit her personality, so just do whatever you feel will work.

Uhh, sure, I'll make that music now, considering that I never got to the past request, and that IS okay. 

Wnat anything else?

Hi!

I did post a request on your old shop but I guess you never got around to do it so i'll post it again :)

Would you be able to make a song for my OC Cocoon? If you need a image of him just check my sig but I think the song should be a slow song with pianos/violins.

Thanks!

Yes, I will make this request now.

(Just bringing my request over here :))

A theme for my OC Hibiscus Bloom? I think we decided that it would be reggaeton~ (link in sig)

Yes.  I will not mind at all.  However, I need a specification: Do you want airhorn?

Sorry, never did get to thank you for your great work. I figures you had enough to worry about. But anyways I'd like a request. I'd like a theme for my OC similar to Gaur Plains from Xenoblade Chronicles. If you can manage that at least.

Sorry, never did get to thank you for your great work. I figures you had enough to worry about. But anyways I'd like a request. I'd like a theme for my OC similar to Gaur Plains from Xenoblade Chronicles. If you can manage that at least.

I am not entirely an expert on melody and rhythm, but I can do this!