Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello fellow bronies its a pleasure to meet you all.

Ravendash98

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?:

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I learned about the show when I saw my friend Luke had a Mlp cover on his DS with the mane six on it and it made me curious. I was not expecting to see what I saw! I have been enjoying My Little Pony for a year and I hope to continue enjoying it.

My name is Dale and I enjoy creating whether its in a videogame or at home. One of my most favorite activities is playing the Tuba. I am also a gamer forever. Other than that all anypony needs to know about me is that I am eager to meet others.

• Brohoof 4

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! We have various activities on the homepage for you to see so explore and if you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask! :D

So again welcome to the herd and have a nice day! :)

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forums! Ohh, a Rarity fan :D i feel like i dont see alot of rarity fans :( Anyway, i hope you make alot of friends and have a good time here on the forums, i know you will but you know, elements of harmony and all that~ (.MOV reference :3)

Edited by PinkieTheRealMVP
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2