Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

The Dazzlings Voice Reel/Impressions

Pinkie Pony

Hi Ive been working on my impressions for the dazzlings but I would really like some feedback about them. Just watch this quick little voice reel I put together. 

​For whatever reason the visuals went black 0:24- 0:31.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gokGmg2P8U8

Oh and also heres a super random video that has nothing to do with this at all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRFIqHgEcaQ

And this is my youtube channel if anyones interested:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCW4ypNo6kj_IA44G4d0L7A

Edited by Pinkie Pony
  • Brohoof 1

I hate to do things like this but I know you want feedback. It feels like I'm insulting you T-T but anyways here's my advice.

Your Sonata voice needs to be a bit higher pitched but I know how hard that is to do so give it your best shot.

Your Aria voice is almost spot on but her voice is a bit raspy which should be the easiest fix.

Your Adagio voice is also almost spot on but her voice seems to be pretty smooth so it needs to be a bit less raspy, although that can be difficult if you're making your voice raspy to reach that pitch.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

I hate to do things like this but I know you want feedback. It feels like I'm insulting you T-T but anyways here's my advice.

Your Sonata voice needs to be a bit higher pitched but I know how hard that is to do so give it your best shot.

Your Aria voice is almost spot on but her voice is a bit raspy which should be the easiest fix.

Your Adagio voice is also almost spot on but her voice seems to be pretty smooth so it needs to be a bit less raspy, although that can be difficult if you're making your voice raspy to reach that pitch.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

K Thanks! Ill try to work on that  :) 

K Thanks! Ill try to work on that  :) 

Wait this may be completely ridiculous, but have I met you before? Hearing your voice reminds me of someone who was close to my heart who I can only believe is dead now because of specific evidence.  (Sorry for bringing this dark topic up, I just tend to miss her. She loved voice acting and sounds a lot like you. It's been almost a year and I still haven't gotten over it.)

Wait this may be completely ridiculous, but have I met you before? Hearing your voice reminds me of someone who was close to my heart who I can only believe is dead now because of specific evidence.  (Sorry for bringing this dark topic up, I just tend to miss her. She loved voice acting and sounds a lot like you. It's been almost a year and I still haven't gotten over it.)

Oh Im sorry to hear that. But no I don't think we've met before.

Oh Im sorry to hear that. But no I don't think we've met before.

Well if you ever need any more help with critiquing or just wanna chat you can add & pm me.

Not bad at all! You seem to have some real voice acting talent but, if I may, I'd like to add a little critique.

First, differentiation. Try to make the voices a little more varied by changing tone, pronunciation, also nasal quality, to give the characters more unique, well defined voices. Also, I'd suggest changing up your timing from voice to voice. Not everyone speaks in exactly the same way and cartoon characters are no different. Phrase timing and tempo are crucial if you're going to have truly distinctive voices between your characters.

Also, since many of the staff and crew of Hasbro studios seems to be very open to the fandom, perhaps you could write to a few of the voice actors and see if you can get further advice on all of this.

Still, I'm impressed. You're very good. Keep up the good work.

Not bad at all! You seem to have some real voice acting talent but, if I may, I'd like to add a little critique.

First, differentiation. Try to make the voices a little more varied by changing tone, pronunciation, also nasal quality, to give the characters more unique, well defined voices. Also, I'd suggest changing up your timing from voice to voice. Not everyone speaks in exactly the same way and cartoon characters are no different. Phrase timing and tempo are crucial if you're going to have truly distinctive voices between your characters.

Also, since many of the staff and crew of Hasbro studios seems to be very open to the fandom, perhaps you could write to a few of the voice actors and see if you can get further advice on all of this.

Still, I'm impressed. You're very good. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! That makes me really happy to hear that!  :squee: I've been really working on my impressions the last day or so and am probably going to be uploading a Mane 6 voice reel. 

• Brohoof 1