Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Adagio Dazzle Fan Club

Bird Mom

adagio had a lot of devious smiles/smirks in this movie

0d1hERz.gif

what if people like the dazzlings so much because theyre under their spell??

ksmQ7cA.gif

My headcannon is that she is a crazed killer. (Not really.)

Ooh I got a fanfiction idea!

This'll be my first story, I'll link to it if it gets approved and added to the site.

registry__adagio_dazzle_by_antamoanimisa

It'll be pretty short, but funny, and about Adagio.

lets_start_the_battle_by_cogbrony-d8317i

One more photo...and, check out the Aria Blaze Fan Club I made!

Edited by SmartCookie001

Adagio is the best one here. That face though... and you know, what secret could she be hiding? What if her hair is...

img-3181348-2-adagio_s_secret_by_pinkiesfake? Not actually hair, but a wig instead. What now?

Like Samson, her hair is the source of her power. If the hair were to turn out to be fake, then this thread might as well be locked.

Did anyone see the TV release on The Hub this afternoon? I saw it. That was like, my 3rd time watching it, and it never gets old.

It was on again? Damn, I really want to see it again. I was really distracted with the chat yesterday and so I really want to see it again

It is certainly a very short story

attachicon.gifsomething is wrong.png

I think you might need to reupload it. :confused:

:huh: Hmm,maybe it'll work if you try again. I'm not sure what happened, but it showed up for me. But it's only one chapter, so yes it's a very short story and is like 1,030 words long. I think it needs a bit more to it but it's not meant to be very long. Should I get someone to pre-read it?

:huh: Hmm,maybe it'll work if you try again. I'm not sure what happened, but it showed up for me. But it's only one chapter, so yes it's a very short story and is like 1,030 words long. I think it needs a bit more to it but it's not meant to be very long. Should I get someone to pre-read it?

I tried again and hit refresh. No luck, and I just noticed that in the description for it, it says zero words too.

Maybe you need to give another link to it, of maybe FiMfiction makes you wait for approval or something. I've never tried to post something there, so I don't know.

I tried again and hit refresh. No luck, and I just noticed that in the description for it, it says zero words too.

Maybe you need to give another link to it, of maybe FiMfiction makes you wait for approval or something. I've never tried to post something there, so I don't know.

Okay, if I publish it I'll link to it again.