Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony! just needed a place to share the magic

Dash Holiday

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: I just googled it

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I started liking it about two years ago when I watched it on a justin.tv stream for a day.. i stopped watching because I moved to China the next week and forgot about it with so many other things going on. Just started watching again about a month ago and finished The whole sries plus multiple reruns.

I love animation and played around with flash a lot in the past. I really appreciatw hand drawn animation and that was one of my big draws to mlp. Aside from that I've lived in China, have an degree in English (hold for applause) and currently want to meet likeminded people to share our love of mlp without the unfounded prejudices of haters.

• Brohoof 7

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hey there neselite, welcome to the forums! :squee: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! :yay:

• Brohoof 3

Hello friend :):) and welcome to happy forum of MLP Forums. :) i jope thst your time here is hsppy with this great community of people and i hope you can meet many new pony friends here :) if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, i don't know where to start. Thank you, everypony! I'm sure I'll have of fun here and get to discuss so many great things. My only issue is with some topics it seems like I'm beating a dead horsE (14+ page topics). I hope i can fit in somewhere.

Edited by neselite
  • Brohoof 3

Hi Neselite and welcome to the herd! Everyone is pretty friendly around here and there are lots of fun conversations to be had. I just role played as a cat the other night, my first time ever, and it was pretty fun. Jump right in and I'm sure you will find a place that fits you. You majored in English, I majored in Art ... um, yeah. Anywhos feel free to message me sometime.  

• Brohoof 3

Hello friend, here you'll find an spetacular forum, where everyone are friends, we share content, talk and most important, we have lots of fun here, so come with us, it'll be fun i promise             :D

Everyone on the forum is very kind with each other, if you have any question or problem, just ask any other member or staffer so we can help you             :squee:

And remember, together "We've got hearts as strong as horses"

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2