Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

marigo

nothing too urgent. I just need help with coming up with my oc's name. 

post-32029-0-20029300-1423421878.png

you can also put up your nameless oc on this thread and we can all help each other out. :squee:

i believe i can help but i need more information on ur oc like wuts her personality and wut exactaly is her cutie mark

yeah i guess i didnt give you enough info. she is the main character of my tumblr blog A Pony's Adventure at http://aponysadventure.tumblr.com/ She starts out as an ordinary mare that lives in ponyville. her cutie mark is a flower which is a sign that she is just an average pony with no mind blowing talents (kind of like those generic background ponies). But she enjoys her normal life. then she gets a call to adventure and has to leave her comfort zone and go on quests and stuff. I'm just now realizing that the plot of A Pony's Adventure is kind of like the Hobbit in a way. yes, she is a female pony bilbo baggins. I just need a name for her.

yeah i guess i didnt give you enough info. she is the main character of my tumblr blog A Pony's Adventure at http://aponysadventure.tumblr.com/ She starts out as an ordinary mare that lives in ponyville. her cutie mark is a flower which is a sign that she is just an average pony with no mind blowing talents (kind of like those generic background ponies). But she enjoys her normal life. then she gets a call to adventure and has to leave her comfort zone and go on quests and stuff. I'm just now realizing that the plot of A Pony's Adventure is kind of like the Hobbit in a way. yes, she is a female pony bilbo baggins. I just need a name for her.

k then how about flower pedal but thats juts off the top of my head ill keep thinking though

• Brohoof 1

Hi there Marigo. I've moved your thread out of Life Advice and into Creative Resources as this is a better suited place to seek creative advice.

thanks! I'm still kind of new to the forums. :squee:

k then how about flower pedal but thats juts off the top of my head ill keep thinking though

having Flower in the name gave me inspiration for my OCs name. Coral Lily (I found out on the internet that its a type of flower or something) thanks for the help!

Anypony else have a nameless oc you want to discuss about?

• Brohoof 1

I feel like making a horse pun name out of John Doe because she is literally just average but I just woke up and I can't think straight.

I feel like something along the lines of Daisy Bloom should work cuz of the cutie mark.

• Brohoof 1