Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If your OC was a fighter what would his/her moves be?

J.R.

Like what, Smash? I can do that.

A button: Metalbending magic. Physical moves. Pulling metal from the battlefield, not permanently of course, and fighting with it.

B button: Electricity blasting and electric weapons like Green Lantern. Recovery is Sparky wingpack mode.

Final Smash: Sparky transforms into a battle-suit like Giga Bowser, getting a powered up moveset and becoming like 5 times the size.

My OC is a figher.

Makes money off being a personal body guard, hence the tower shield cutie mark.

Some specific moves are...

Meat Shield

Stands in front of who he's protecting to absorb damage

Wing Spread

In one swift motion, flaps out wings and holds them there. Used to frighten and intimidate an opponent by looking bigger than he actually is.

Edited by capnlatenight
  • Brohoof 2

Void WAS an avid fighter, especially for his Hive when he was a Hiveling so fighting is in his nature.
If he did have a fighting move it would likely be like Shang Tsung from Mortal Kombat, take the energy of his opponent mid fight and use it to transform into them and use their moves against them and such, he would do that and a few other moves.

1-Transformation, copy opponents form mid fight
2-Green Flames, fires an explosive Changeling magic bolt at the enemy
3-Love Bite, uses the Changeling fangs to bite into the opponent and drain love for as long as the fangs are in them

Yeah, very Changelingesque moves but what do you expect? Want him to transform into Kid Buu or something and destroy the planet? xD

His moveset would be a combination of heavy physical attacks, teleportation, and striking with levitated metal objects, liquid steel, steel dust, ect. His main special attacks would likely involve either having an entire arena's worth of sharp objects converge on the enemy, or just epically going overboard, coating everything in steel spikes. His final smash would be like Sonic The Hedgehog's, in which he covers himself in armour and levitates himself around at high speeds.

• Brohoof 1

magic shield:conjures a shield to protect against something.

swordplay:weilds a sword with expert swordsmanship.

magic box:traps enemy in a box and spins it rapidly to make enemy lose his balance.

double team:creates a hologram to confuse opponent.

intimidate:creates a huge hologram of a demon to frighten enemy.

overwhelming swordplay:conjures up dozens of swords to overwhelm opponent.

last resort:uses all avalible magic to shoot a giant beam of energy to obliterate enemy.

ha!

Snowflake already is a fighter he masters in Ice magic and stealth... not to mention he has a variety of potions to his disposal

-Frostbolt (a bolt of ice that harms the target with frost damage)

-Frost Wall (a wall of ice mostly used for defensive purposes)

-Freeze (a mist of frost that makes the target slowly suffer from hypothermia)

-Blizzard (turns the environment into a very snowy place)

-Teleport (exactly what it sounds like)

-Anti-Magic (disrupts all forms of magic even his own)

-detect lifeforms (if Snowflake takes off his eye patch he can see everyone's heat signature but that is the only thing he can see)

-backstab (a stab from the back from his syringe knife)

-stab (a stab from his syringe knife)

-Inject poison (injects the target with a random toxin)

-Red Potion (restores health)

-Black Potion (creates a shadow clone of himself to fight along side him)

-Blue Potion (restores magic)

-Ice Potion (increases Ice powers and makes him immune to ice)

-Fire Potion (increases Fire powers and makes him immune to fire.... though he never uses this potion he keeps it as a memento of his sister)

Here are IB's moves to be immortalized in the thread:

His ice powers include (but are not limited to):
Creating anything I want out of ice
Ice Clones
Ice Skating (on the ground and in the air on sheets of ice)
Explosive Ice
and Icy Teleportation
So I guess, yep he's already a fighter!
Edited by IceBlizzard

His moveset would be a combination of heavy physical attacks, teleportation, and striking with levitated metal objects, liquid steel, steel dust, ect. His main special attacks would likely involve either having an entire arena's worth of sharp objects converge on the enemy, or just epically going overboard, coating everything in steel spikes. His final smash would be like Sonic The Hedgehog's, in which he covers himself in armour and levitates himself around at high speeds.

I wrote a fanfic a while back, starring my main OC, Silver Star. The guy I just mentioned. Psychological mindgames are also in his arsenal, and the fanfic was about Silver going to an arena and fighting a Red And Black Alicorn OC, master of dark magic, and undefeated champion. It was epic. Here: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/244258/silver-star-vs-blood-banana

Edited by Asquerade

Because my OC is a Half earth pony, half Unicorn her would mostly use physical moves like bucking her back legs and charging but would also have some magic moves maybe a bit of levitating her enemies up so she can kick them higher up or lifting herself up for a very high jump kick. i could also imagine her jabbing enemies with her horn LOL   :smug: btw my OC is my profile pic, her name is Sweet heart 

Edited by Flightless

Well since my OC is undecided I will just use my Profile pic. As you can see she is a weakly built earth pony with a smoky/misty mane, tail and hoof hair so her moves are Foggy eyes (uses mane to blind enemy) Smoke Dazzle (sparkly visions appear and distract the opponent by imitating someone they know) and if brute force is necessary, the mist around her hooves harden into sharp silver blades and she uses her last move, Silver Strike.

My OC has new moves that he has learned:

Freezing Charge= An unstoppable charging attack that'll knock over anything

Icebox= A counter attack that when triggered, it traps the opponent in a literal box of ice as a setup for another attack.

*sees the thread title* sweet :3 how about I write it like a smash fighter!

Like what, Smash? I can do that

Wellll.... crap, the first post used the idea I had.... so let's one-up it >:3

Up+b (recovery special): teleport (yaaaay for stealing mewtwo's recovery)
Side+b: Cutter beam (fires a medium-range [a little farther than PK fire] spinning curved blade-like projectile. Projectile has low knockback, to push enemies just far enough to keep them in the spinning blade as it moves forwards before dissipating)
Down+b: Reflecting mirror (pulls out magic mirror in front, which reflects projectiles)
Neutral b: Charge Shot (chargeable long range magic blast. because Samus)

Up tilt: Dazzle (waves hoof overhead as a rainbow trails behind, low damage and knockback, but high priority, good for priority-canceling areal attackers)
Side tilt: Mirror slap (swings the magic mirror horizontally, Mirror's hit-boxes function like Marth's tilts [the farther the opponent is, the more damage and knock-back the attack deals)
Down tilt: Tail sweep (after crouching, a quick spin swipes the tail at enemies [hooray for copying more mewtwo!]
Neutral a: Magical burst (small explosion bursts from in front, if followed by other neutral a's, several rapid smaller bursts combo opponents shortly before a final, larger burst deals the knock-back)

Up Smash: Flame geyser (a vertical cylinder of fire erupts from the ground in front, dealing fire damage and knocking enemies upwards)
Side Smash: Horn charge (dashes forwards slightly to attempt to stab with horn)
Down Smash: Tornado spin (flattens out with hooves sprawled in all directions while charging, before using magic to rapidly spin when released)

Uair: Sparkle shower (sparks jump outwards in all directions from horn, damaging and pushing enemies upwards.)
Bair: Mirror swing (swing the mirror backwards, functions much like mirror slap, again, mirror's hit-boxes function like Marth's)
Fair: Tail Spike (Flips forward and whips with tail, hitbox on the tail is a meteor smash, hit-box on the very tip of the tail is a spike [spikes are meteor smashes that can't be meteor canceled with a recovery move])
Dair: Double-hoof (quickly kicks one hoof, then the other beneath me in a half-circular motion)
Nair: Twirl~ (spins rapidly [now I'm stealing from Kirby!... So yeah, just imagine Kirby's Nair, but with a pony.])

Grapple animation: Telekinesis (thrusts head forward as horn glows, trying to grab-hold telekinetically, if the grab connects, they are outlined in a pinkish glow)
Pummel: Crush (grappled target vibrates quickly as the outline shifts inward for the frames that the target is vibrating, a crunching sound is played, implying a telekinetic crushing)
Up throw: Cutter gust (throws opponents upwards with a gust of wind, saturated with tiny cutter beams, medium knock-back, medium damage, knocks the target vertically)
Back throw: Whiplash toss (whips head backwards and launches the grappled target, high knock-back, low damage)
Forward throw: Burst launch (fires a magical bolt at the grappled opponent after holding them out at a slightly longer distance, the bolt explodes in a small burst, dealing medium damage and medium knock-back, knocks the opponent in a horizontal arc)
Down Throw: Brutal smash (Slams grappled target directly into ground. Low knock-back, high damage. Can be teched to prevent bouncing, however, damage is still dealt. If thrown at the tip of a ledge, it functions as a meteor smash [though easy to meteor cancel from the low knockback])

Up taunt: "I'm sorry :adorkable: "
Side taunt: "Where do you want me to hit you? Hehe, just kidding; I don't take requests!"
Down taunt: "Pick a god and start praying!"

Final Smash!: Nothing More You Need! (Hocus has a hole appear in front of her that sucks closeby enemies in., if somepony is pulled in, Hocus herself jumps in too. The hole leads to a space where Hocus' two friends, Sugar Sweet the Earth Pony, and Tru Bud the Pegasus [the three's cutiemarks are for sweets {Sugar}, friendship {Tru}, and magic {Hocus}. there's nothing more you need than those three things] are waiting. Sugar bucks the enemies into the air, Tru attacks them in the air, and Hocus finishes it with a massive magical blast that launches enemies back through the hole. Hocus jumps back through the hole and closes it up while the targets are sent flying)

Edited by Hocus Pocus
  • Brohoof 1

I actually have a HUGE love of the Tales games (http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page) So I've often thought about moves attacks and etc. I admit and I am ashamed I do, but I can say alot about this topic. I've even Thought about other Characters from the show and how they would fight if they were in a tales game.

Bright Bastion would have healing spells, but mainly he's a sword and board damage sponge, but he's the only healer among my OCs ...

Azure would work like Raven would in Vesperia. Without the spells in any case, getting in close with a dagger and when she's far away using a bow.

I have an unnamed pegasus OC that would fight with a spear, keeping enemies helplessly juggling in the air.

Bronze would be the damage dealer with two swords and lots of abilities to hit lots of enemies, so basically a front liner that does damage to a bunch of enemies.

And then I have Mystic Calabus, who is an elemental spellcaster. Dousing areas in fire and other times calling down godly thunder!!!

... Okay I have a thing for Indignation I admit it http://aselia.wikia.com/wiki/Indignation...

Snip long post

Oh wow, I feel so one upped. Nope. We would have to settle it in Smash to actually see who's stronger. Unfortunately a game with ponies instead doesn't exist.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

e.

I could see what I what I could do. I love smash and everything but I'm not exactly competitive.

e.

I could see what I what I could do. I love smash and everything but I'm not exactly competitive.