Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Random Roleplay {Private}

Gatekeeper Giggle

"Alright, but it will be a bit difficult to open considering..."

Punic simply pointed at the broken lock; it had a hole in it and sparks were shooting out.

"I didn't design the building, but there may be an opening mechanism from inside, so go right ahead" he adds.

"You worry too much! I'll 'ave this door open in..."

The dark ooze was interrupted by a weird sound, coming from directly behind them. It sounded faintly like lighting, but much more mechanical and resonant. In the distance several large black obelisks floated in the sky, slowly but surely getting closer. The dark ooze clearly looked horrified by this new development.

"My old master..." The dark ooze quickly slid under the door. A few seconds later, the door clicked open, and the dark ooze frantically gestured Punicpunch inside. 

[in another universe]

A.I. Pony, on 08 Nov 2014 - 11:26 PM, said:

*Venomorph rips off a small portion of his own poisonous flesh*

"Oh, and here."

*Venomorph tosses the chunk into the void*

"Just a little gift before we meet again."

[Later, in that same universe]

Stormgiggle, on 09 Nov 2014 - 12:24 AM, said:

Ultimate Warp's horn flashed as he summoned forth a strange armored machine. Inside of the machine was the piece of Venomorph's flesh thrown through the portal. The machine gave off bizarre waves the resonated with Venomorph, taking full control of his body, mind, and soul.

"YOU ARE NO LONGER OUR ENEMY, BUT OUR TOOL."

[suddenly]

Somewhere in the void, where time and space mean nothing, a portable freezer flies towards the machine at breakneck speed.

• Brohoof 1