If you could meet any 3 ponies, who would you pick?

Dark Fang

• 5 years later...

Princess Celestia as she has always been my favorite pony, but more importantly it'd be interesting to have a philosophical discussion with someone who is simultaneously a beacon of justice and over a millennia old. I could probably get some words of wisdom from her that'd carry through into my life in general.

Twilight Sparkle because I am a huge nerd and could go on and on for hours about a variety of academic topics and it'd be nice to speak to a fellow egghead.

And last but not least, Rainbow Dash so I can ask a burning question as old as this fandom which will not be listed here in this post.

1. Luna: Best pony. Because she is extremely old, there are many questions I could ask her about how Equestria has changed over the years and topics surrounding her banishment if that is not considered too personal.

2. Twilight: Polymath. I think there would be a wide range of topics which we could discuss. As well, she could give me book recommendations and perhaps would allow me to access rare books and documents.

Am less sure about the third choice. Possibly...

3. Celestia: Even more extremely old than Luna. The advantage of speaking to Celestia over Luna is that I would be able to ask her about Equestrian history for the thousand years Luna was absent. The disadvantage is that she is not my best pony.

or

3. Limestone Pie: I would say she is a geode. Grumpy attitude but clearly works hard and cares about her family. Would have liked to know more about her than was revealed in the show.

• The title was changed to If you could meet any 3 ponies, who would you pick?

Thinking about this in terms of Conventions...

Pinkies and Dashies are fun after a few drinks :P

Applejacks and Fluttershies are fine as long as you both have something to do.

Rarities and Twilights are great if you are bored and want to ask somepony to do something.

• Brohoof 2