Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet any 3 ponies, who would you pick?

Dark Fang

If you could meet any 3 ponys from MLP:FIM who would you pick and in what order. Personally I would pick 1st Twilight Sparkle because we both love to learn new things 2nd I would say Rainbow Dash because she is AWESOME (obvious reason) and 3rd I would pick AppleJack because she is a very caring pony.

How about you?

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: Largely because I'd want to meet a pony who holds in high regard the ideas of scholarship, knowledge, and learning. I'd love to be shown around a library or whatnot.

Princess Luna: To meet the Princess of the Night herself would be a spectacle. It would be nice to just talk with her; maybe learn of her struggles and see what I could do to help.

Zecora: To hear her rhymes would equal a good time. Meeting Zecora would fill a need so steep that I would learn to keep.

• Brohoof 2

huh good question

1. Pinkie pie: I would love to hang out with her shes just like me!

2. Applejack: I can help her with the apples

3. Fluttershy: because of her animals! and I can help her with her shyness

• Brohoof 2

I'd visit Sunset Shimmer if she was still there :okiedokielokie: (Celestia I'm keeping an eye on you and your evil ways). Literally just to give her a hug.

So then out of the actual ponies probably:

Twilight. It's not a normal thing to be as obsessed with knowledge as she is, even if it is rare. It's just unusual and I'd like to have a better understanding on why she turned out like that without getting depressed from the lack of social activity as a foal. People study like that in real life to get to places like college but she's a princess and still does it. I can understand a hobby for reading stories but reading for information is another story.

Rarity. You're going to the pony world why would you not want to visit the element of generosity especially since she's so caring. A lot of people hate her thinking she's stuck up and a stereotypical "popular" girl for some reason. To be generous you have to be loving first. Cadence has nothing on Rarity.

Derpy. She always appears in ridiculous places in the background. I want to see how she ends up in those situations.

• Brohoof 1

Only 3? Dang it! Oh well, here's how I narrow it down:

- Maud Pie because she's unique.

- Fluttershy because she's cute and I can relate to her.

- Princess Luna (especially when having a bad dream) because she's the coolest pony in Equestria.

First I would want to meet Chrysalis, of course, why would I not, I am intrigued by her whole species.
Second I would love to meet Pinkie, the reason would be fun of course.
And finally I would want to meet Neon Lights, I feel he would make great conversation on his music and such.

Twilight Sparkle and Pinkie Pie. And either Sunset Shimmer (if she were allowed by the rules of the game) or Apple Bloom (otherwise).

Why? Because they are best ponies.

What order? If I'm meeting them one at a time, then I'd probably want to meet Twilight Sparkle last of all, because I'd want to spend as much time as possible with her, but it would be rude to keep the other ponies waiting for hours (or ideally, decades).

• Brohoof 1

Twilight, Luna and Octavia. Twilight so I can talk at length to an adorable bookworm about ponyville, Luna to get to know better the most mysterious princess in equestria, and then Octavia to give me an awesome concerto at the end of the night. :lol:

Fluttershy

She and I have a ton in common. We could be great friends because we'd understand one another so well.

And I'd do all I could to support her when she gets picked on by society.

Difficult to choose from there, but...

2.Twilight Sparkle

She's a bit too stressed out sometimes, but we could understand each other's desire to be left alone.

Besides, having an intellectual sort around is always good.

3.Rainbow Dash

Awesome. All kind of crazy stuff can happen with her around.