Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

29 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Here you go.

Thank You, Bestie! One of my favorites is the SmackDown 2: Know Your Role commercial.

• Brohoof 1
  • Party! 1

Sting is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and seeing WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA and many other wrestling companies show tribute to this magnificent wrestler shows how great and important he is and I will say thank you to AEW for sending him out as a winner and I might order the match later since I couldn't see it when it all happened.

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

Sting is one of the greatest wrestlers of all time and seeing WWE, AEW, TNA, NWA and many other wrestling companies show tribute to this magnificent wrestler shows how great and important he is and I will say thank you to AEW for sending him out as a winner and I might order the match later since I couldn't see it when it all happened.

Something I love about WWE as it is now is that they acknowledge other wrestlers exist outside of their Universe.

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

I am barely catching up to AEW in the past week due to studying for my accounting final - I did love seeing WWE acknowledge Sting's retirement and wishing him well. That and Ole Anderson's passing a while back. The current regime is doing great work.

Oooh great shot!

22 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Man, look at all those little Stingers. 

CDN media

• Brohoof 2
  • Hugs 1

(edited)

I’m gonna go and watch things from WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA, TNA, AEW and more from throughout the years and since I’m a wrestling fan, I’m choosing to support every wrestling company and show no more tribalism, I also wanted to say that I’m sorry for upsetting anybody in here when it comes to my extreme takes on wrestling.

Edited by TheRockARooster
  • Brohoof 1
  • Hugs 2

Moments ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

ANyone in the chat get WWE 2k24?

I have WWE2K24 and I’m having a LOT of fun playing it! :eager:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Same. Preordered it the first night preorders were up, and so glad I did. the new additions are awesome, and really excited for the DLC this year.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Patty Thundersnow said:

Same. Preordered it the first night preorders were up, and so glad I did. the new additions are awesome, and really excited for the DLC this year.

Same! Gauntlet matches are a really fun substitute for tournaments in Universe Mode. 

21 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

Same! Gauntlet matches are a really fun substitute for tournaments in Universe Mode. 

Haven't really delved into the new matches quite yet as I'm setting things up for my universe mode and playing showcase. But, I love the new additions.

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-03-06 at 11:22 AM, TheRockARooster said:

’m gonna go and watch things from WWE, WCW, ECW, NWA, TNA, AEW and more from throughout the years and since I’m a wrestling fan, I’m choosing to support every wrestling company and show no more tribalism, I also wanted to say that I’m sorry for upsetting anybody in here when it comes to my extreme takes on wrestling

On 2024-03-07 at 12:14 PM, TheRockARooster said:

I'm looking forward to a lot of things in wrestling nowadays, I'm excited to see what will happen this year.

Same. I like to watch different shows as there are a lot of things that I like and don't like from all the promotions. I think the tribalism I see online from some people is just dumb and hurts general business. I'm excited for Wrestlemania and beyond!

• Hugs 1

40 minutes ago, StarlightNyars said:

Same. I like to watch different shows as there are a lot of things that I like and don't like from all the promotions. I think the tribalism I see online from some people is just dumb and hurts general business. I'm excited for Wrestlemania and beyond!

Wrestling has been very good this year, the Royal Rumble was incredible, the weeks leading up to Revolution was awesome and looking forward to seeing what happens at WrestleMania with hopefully the end of The Bloodline and I’m looking forward to seeing a potential feud between Kenny Omega and The Elite, very very interesting stuff happening and I’m really excited for all of it.

Also, I wanted to say thank you to Sting for all of his contributions to wrestling, to my childhood and so many of my greatest wrestling memories and I’m sure others will agree too, I also wanted to say that I really enjoyed seeing him as one of the AEW Tag Team Champions with Darby Allin and the segments leading up to his retirement, I’m really sorry for repeating myself but that’s what I had to say and I hope Sting won’t stay a stranger and will make some appearances in any company, thank you.

• Brohoof 2

On 2024-03-06 at 2:02 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

Something I love about WWE as it is now is that they acknowledge other wrestlers exist outside of their Universe.

That's how you know Vince is out

On 2024-03-08 at 7:19 AM, Sparklefan1234 said:

I need to pick that up myself

• Brohoof 1

Lots happened in the New Japan side of things. 

First off, Bro.

Ex-WWE Star Matt Riddle Breaks Silence After NJPW World TV Title Triumph

Second, he's here to show the world.

Backstage News On Nic Nemeth's NJPW Appearance | Cultaholic Wrestling

Third, technically an AEW thing. It's raining bucks. 

Okada Joins AEW & Elite, New Dynamite Look | AEW Dynamite 3/6/24 Full ...

And fourth, NJC 2024 is on! Who is your pick to win it all?

CDN media

I think it's ZSJ to become a record tying three peat winner and get one more crack at the WHC. 

• Hugs 1

On 2024-03-12 at 5:03 PM, TheRockARooster said:

Which Sting wrestled at AEW Revolution?

Apparently, there’s two of them.

Yv9G6Ds.jpeg

Either the singer or Joker Sting has escaped

• Brohoof 1
  • Delighted Giggle 1

(edited)

I usually watch highlights of AEW, but after the suggestion of a few people- I decided to watch Dynamite for the debut of Mercedes Mone. 

I think she has not changed one bit, well other than her spray paint hair/wig thing? Idk what to even call it. It reminds me of those Monarch butterflies or maybe I am misremembering it.  I haven't seen her since probably her WWE days, but heard she was doing other things at other promotions. Anyway, I saw her promo on Dynamite and it felt like the same style of promos that she did before. I actually bet that she was going to mention Eddie Guerrero as she used to do and I was right! It took me a while to figure out why they kept chanting "CEO" and was scared thinking that Tony Khan promoted her or something already :ButtercupLaugh: I'm hoping that maybe she'll change the AEW women's division for the better, but I really don't know after seeing how the rest of the division is being booked.

Edited by StarlightSerenade
  • Brohoof 1