Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Worst Game Peripheral You've Used?

VulpineTaco

This is the place to post the worst gaming peripherals you've ever used! A peripheral counts as anything used to control the game.

One of my personal least favorites is the Gamecube Resident Evil 4 chainsaw controller. Does this look comfortable to you?

36060.jpg

• Brohoof 1

I've always hated the N64 controller. Thank God I got rid of it when I was much smarter and bought the Xbox.

250px-N64-Controller-Gray.jpg

had hardly any great exclusives
*cough* halo and blink the time sweeper *cough* XD

and yes, kinect is horrible. I'm gonna go out and just say i think the xbox 360 controller is the best controller. but thats just me. 

*cough* halo and blink the time sweeper *cough* XD

and yes, kinect is horrible. I'm gonna go out and just say i think the xbox 360 controller is the best controller. but thats just me. 

I'd say it's the best controller both in terms of ergonomics and the fact that you can get it to work with a Windows PC far more easily than any of the others. I don't even own an XBox 360, but I use a wired controller for some games.

• Brohoof 1

I must say the, powerglove by NES, and the R.O.B robot that thing was hard to play. You stuck your controller into where the the robot drops spinning gyros onto little plates which in turn pushes the button on the conroller. Slow, and cluncky, but the power glove it just sucked all around you could'nt really play the games with any enjoyment.

post-31415-0-82819700-1424814279_thumb.jpgpost-31415-0-13835300-1424814307.jpg

The first Guitar Hero guitar I ever bought was some unofficial heart-shaped thing... and it was goddamn awful. Wore out extremely quickly and is now trash thankfully. :okiedokielokie:

Have an official one that has lasted for years now though. :)

I must say the, powerglove by NES, and the R.O.B robot that thing was hard to play. You stuck your controller into where the the robot drops spinning gyros onto little plates which in turn pushes the button on the conroller. Slow, and cluncky, but the power glove it just sucked all around you could'nt really play the games with any enjoyment.

attachicon.gifNES-Power-Glove.jpgattachicon.gifrob-the-robot.jpg

The Power Glove. It's so bad.