Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Quest in Tartarus (OOC)

P-Jay

@,@@Orion Caelum,  @,@@Asbel Lhant, @,  

Done. Your go

I think i confused you all. The skelepony is the one in the 2 peices of armor and sword. The 'stallion' Is my character xD

I knew that and my character asked about the ID of yours.

@,@@Orion Caelum,  @,@@Asbel Lhant, @,  

Done. Your go

I think i confused you all. The skelepony is the one in the 2 peices of armor and sword. The 'stallion' Is my character xD

I was not confused. I knew the "stallion" was fighting the skelepony and Silver just saved him by killing the skelepony lol.

Yeah. just making sure xD Give me a moment. Working on a post.

Blood trickling from the tip of the blade to the hilt even when it is pointed mostly down.

I'm giving you all a clue about his sword if you all haven't noticed.

Well the skelepony

I just want to see what everypony's action is before i post.

Here you all go. A link to Fey's profile. If i need to explain anything just post here.

I'm letting Calber tell the difference, but other than that everypony else needs to change it to he and act like "Wait, what are you saying Caliber?" Or something

:pinkie:

I'm letting Calber tell the difference, but other than that everypony else needs to change it to he and act like "Wait, what are you saying Caliber?" Or something

Not doing that and saying that we did would be easier and almost as effective.

OOC: Uh, I don't think you get the scale of what I'm talking about. A siege worm's head is around the same size as six Abrams tanks. With a decent amount of space left over. JUST THE HEAD.

IC:

The siege worm seemed to have a air of contempt about it as Silver's sword bit into its armor and stuck there. With a slight movement of its body, it threw him against a wall, nearly breaking every bone in SS's body.

Wilhelm, meanwhile, desperately searched for a weakness. "Wait. Waitwaitwait. Since it navigates by sonar....Sinu! We need some help over here!" He detailed his plan. "You use one of your spells at such a frequency that it bursts its eardrums. Then, we'll need to kill it in its only weak point-inside its mouth."

Well you don't know the strength of my OC...Silver can make large fissures in the ground by striking it with his sword...And the sword alone can cut through an adult dragon like a hot knife on butter...so I'm pretty sure he's strong enough to cut through the worm even if that is true...Also do you seriously not recognize that what you're doing right now is a form of godmodding?

No, that's honestly what it looks like. Lemme link it:

http://civilization.wikia.com/wiki/Siege_Worm_(CivBE)

Any one of those pictures is a good size reference. Keep in mind that yes, those are mountains and shoreline and large, adult trees.

(Oh, and how am I godmodding? Please explain so I may correct my mistake)

Thank you for being polite. Well I'm pretty sure causing killing off or causing severe injury to someone's OC is form of godmodding.

And ah I see now. Still when Silver's blade ignites it's holy energies it gains immeasurable power. If the worm is really wide and thick then it would take awhile to cut through though. Nevermind I thought of what to say next. You don't have to edit.

Blizzard had an idea, "I can't heal you, but with my powers I can numb your tissue so you won't feel pain." Blizz then knealt down to Will and cooled his body's tissue off so that he couldn't feel the pain there. "Ok now I'm gonna lift you onto my back and carry you 'till we can heal ya for real or get outta here." *Lifts Will onto his back* "Ok now I'm gonna move really slow, don't talk, just nod your head if you get me."

Might wanna look at my above post in the RP.

This roleplay has been going on for only a week, and we're almost done already? Is this all that there will be?

Only a week? How long were you wanting it to last?

Nope. I have a very definite plan for sending us back to a certain place we will most definitely take a while to get down from.

It may require digging. 

(Also, Jay and Asbel keep rushing me :P)

Funny you should say that. I've been trying to reply as fast as I can because I felt like I was being rushed.

Only a week? How long were you wanting it to last?

Funny you should say that. I've been trying to reply as fast as I can because I felt like I was being rushed.

Me too a little lol.