Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Quest in Tartarus (OOC)

P-Jay

Am I the only one the thinks the theme (Lesson) is more important then fights, also how is that an anime plot?

the fact that you put "The importance of Friendship and what not" kind of makes me not want to join.

I guess you can't please everyone, Vale populis!

well there could still be a boss fight with the bad guy, it doesn't have to be a bad guy who gets the treasure, it could be small group of orphans out to save their orphanage and everypony they care for, heck! the treasure could even be destroyed! Or the heros could get the treasure but decide they don't need it and give it to the orphans or something like that, but it is a little too late. The DM has already decided.

(edited)

WOAH, WHOA, WHOA!!! SLOW DOWN!

i was shocked at how many people took interest!!

i mean, i go for a little while to get some mcdonalds, and y'all all wanna join! awesome! :pinkie:

ok...

Ice Blizzard! Accepted!

Wilhelm! Accepted!

Silver Sword! Accepted!

i looked at all your oc's, and i like 'em! perfect balance between brains and brawn.

also, of course there's gonna be a final boss fight. i'v been working on a real challenge... B)

Edited by Peytonjay

I hope that this roleplay isn't like EVERY OTHER ONE THAT I'VE EVER PARTICIPATED IN, and it actually continues to the end instead of dying a few weeks into it.

im hoping it'll come to a conclusion, too. :)

WOAH, WHOA, WHOA!!! SLOW DOWN!

i was shocked at how many people took interest!!

i mean, i go for a little while to get some mcdonalds, and y'all all wanna join! awesome! :pinkie:

ok...

Ice Blizzard! Accepted!

Wilhelm! Accepted!

Silver Sword! Accepted!

i looked at all your oc's, and i like 'em! perfect balance between brains and brawn.

also, of course there's gonna be a final boss fight. i'v been working on a real challenge... B)

Awesome! My first RP acceptance!

Can't wait to start!

• Brohoof 1