Heyo, So...I'm a thing now.

Theta Sigma

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Le internets and le Google ;)

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: One word: Curiosity.

I'm a random penguin of a dude. I am a silly 19 year old who loves YouTube, MLP, Doctor Who, and Gravity Falls.

Don't know what else to say at the moment, so...yep :)

Edited by Theta Sigma
  • Brohoof 10

Hello there, welcome to the forums, here you're going to have lots of fun, with this cool fandom that really respects and act kindly toward other people, as we're just like a family over here   :D

and if you've got any question, ask somepony here so we can help you  :catface:

• Brohoof 6

i'm Sorry if i've made mistakes, english isn't my main Language, but i'm trying to get better at it (if you see an error and wants to tell me, i'll correct and learn from it :yay: )

Hello there, welcome to the forums, here you're going to have lots of fun, with this cool fandom that really respects and act kindly toward other people, as we're just like a family over here   :D

and if you've got any question, ask somepony here so we can help you  :catface:

Thanks! I can already tell I'm gonna like it here :)
  • Brohoof 5

Welcome to the great MLP community here!! :lol:  I'm positive you will find it very enjoyable here, everypony is very friendly so enjoy your stay!! You are sure to make some new friends here for sure  :icwudt:

• Brohoof 6

post-15132-0-54339000-1426217384.png

Welcome to the great MLP community here!! :lol:  I'm positive you will find it very enjoyable here, everypony is very friendly so enjoy your stay!! You are sure to make some new friends here for sure  :icwudt:

Thanks! I'm excited! (Nice avatar btw)

WELCOME

You are going to have lots of fun, let me tell you there are some really awesome people on the forums   :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvDww3gJIU

Sorry, missed your post til now.

Thanks for the musical welcome! :)

• Brohoof 6

Welcome!!!  :)  Eveypony here is SUUUUUUUPER friendly and willing to listen to your thoughts and ideas, so go out there and post to youre heart's content! I u need help or want to chat, feel free to message me. :squee:

Edited by rpc8169
  • Brohoof 5

Signature.png

Welcome!!!  :)  Eveypony here is SUUUUUUUPER friendly and willing to listen to your thoughts and ideas, so go out there and post to youre heart's content! I u need help or want to chat, feel free to message me. :squee:

Thanks! Nice to meet ya rpc8169!

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hey there Theta Sigma, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

Theta Sigma...  :ooh: Psst! Do you watch Classic Doctor Who as well as/aside from the modern series? :3

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

Hey! Thanks a lot, and Fluffle, yes!!

Hey there Theta Sigma, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

Theta Sigma...  :ooh: Psst! Do you watch Classic Doctor Who as well as/aside from the modern series? :3

Heyo Woof, thanks!

And unfortunately no, I haven't gotten around to the classic stuff yet, though I do recognize that your avatar is of the 8th doctor..or someone who looks like him....or not :lol:

• Brohoof 5

Hey Theta! Great to meet ya! :D

I think you're gonna love it around here, and if you'd like a new friend, I'm right here! :lol:

Based on your likes, I think we'll get along fine ;)

Hey Tech Reel! Nice to meet you too!
  • Brohoof 3

Hi my friend =)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony world of ponies and happy friendly pony people =)=)=)=)=) I hope that you have happy times here meeting all the happy people in this happy community =)=)=)=) =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) =)=)

• Brohoof 3

Hello there, and welcome to the forum. May you have a wonderful time here and enjoy your stay :)

Thanks Steffie!

Hello there and welcome to the forums. I like Gravity Falls as well  :). I hope you have a great time here  :squee:

img-3577622-1-2000_follower_celebration_

Thanks! And that gif is adorable! xD

Hi my friend =)=)=)=) and welcome to this happy pony world of ponies and happy friendly pony people =)=)=)=)=) I hope that you have happy times here meeting all the happy people in this happy community =)=)=)=) =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=) =)=)

Thanks for the happy welcome and happy wishes, this place is really..happy! :lol:
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome! Nice to see you joined us! Hope you can have fun with the herd and make tons of new friends here. Please take a cupcace and some cider too, it's on the house. Oh! And excuse me for the terrible delay, i was very busy with my job. :yay:

• Brohoof 2

Also member of Cutie Mark Crusaders - http://www.mylittlepony.it/forum/index.php   -  http://i.imgur.com/1pVyHyu.jpg