planning The Adventures of the Equestrian Seas (OOC)

Pucksterv

Desertion can be a serious crime, but than I imagine that he either does not come from Equestria or this is not really taking place in Equestria. 

• Brohoof 1

Desertion can be a serious crime, but than I imagine that he either does not come from Equestria or this is not really taking place in Equestria. 

Yup... non-equestrian.... from a place called "The Empire"?

• Brohoof 1

My OC would most likely be traveling in the vicinity where Caramel's ship is and is mapping down his travels, making sure to keep his maps updated  :P. Could get drunk on Rum and end up on Caramel's ship  ^_^

Edited by JonasDarkmane
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Where should Spellbind be?

Maybe some where in a Inn, sitting at a table, fallen a sleep

Ill be wandering the taverns...

alright :P

My OC would most likely be traveling in the vicinity where Caramel's ship is and is mapping down his travels, making sure to keep his maps updated  :P. Could get drunk on Rum and end up on Caramel's ship  ^_^

Great Idea!

I think my oc should be hired onto the crew. Maybe as part of him looking for a job and life purpose.

Alright!

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I gonna start a sign-up soon but since not all the members of *the original crew have confirmed if they'll be taking part of this RP or not, I'm gonna give them another opportunity to join if they didn't get the message yet ^_^

If by tomorrow they don't reacted, I'm gonna open their position in the crew for other people.

I don't mean this is in a angry way, but this RP is gonna have to happen someday.

So please let me know if ye will be joining or not. :P

If ye don't like RP than I'm sorry that I bother you with my messages.

@@Shark Woona, @@Lightwing, @, @ and @@Drasamo

*With the original crew, I mean the people who joined our pirate stuff at the ''you just got kissed by the user above you'' thread

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

I confirm! :D

I know :yay:  but with the original crew I mean the people who joined before this RP thread. They joined at the "you just got kissed by the user above you'' thread. These are the people I mentioned before :P

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Interesting... guess I'll join. 

YAY! 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/124248-the-adventures-of-the-equestrian-seas-ooc/

The official sign-up thread!!!!!

Please come and sign-up people!!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/124248-the-adventures-of-the-equestrian-seas-ooc/

The official sign-up thread!!!!!

Please come and sign-up people!!

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2