Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Mind Bridges - Level 1 (First-Person)(Max 10 Players)(Sign-up+OOC)

Lemon Slices

I was just walking around. I sit down under a peach tree and breathed deeply. A peach fell on my head. It was an special peach to me. A red one. Red peaches are quite rare here in Lastie, and cost as three times more than normal peaches. Even magic cannot create one, and that surprises me. "A red peach!" I screamed.

When I was about to pick it, something strange happened. Everything became blurry, but the effect was a bit slow. I realized this when it was too late.

"Oh Celestia! My vision is blur! My eyes! What is going on?"

My members... They wasn't going right. I started to often not feel them touching the ground, and sometimes they even didn't respond; I stumbled two times. And the last effect appeared: I was dizzy.

"No... Please sooomebody heeelp meee...."

Blackout.

I could see a light. I realized I wasn't in reality anymore; I was on my mind. There was a big globe of light, and when it came closer, I saw actually seven globes of light, spinning around the center very fast.

When the globe was exactly in front of me, a text appeared: Mind Bridges. And below, Think how your existance is to begin.

I thought: "I am somepony with two wings, a grey coat, red eyes, black mane, and a red-star cutie mark."

Nothing happened. "So it isn't the existance of the outside; Maybe it's the existance of the inside. Well, if so, I am a pony with good ideas, I care about the others and give advice, and... I am very calm"

And suddenly I was... In a great lobby, I guess. Everything had way less colors than the reality I used to live: Just imagine an old videogame. I was the only one there, and when I looked up, I read:

Mind Bridges, and another one, with my name, Quinn Quill. There was another names, like ______, ______, ________, ________, ________, ________, __________, ___________, __________.

Hey guys!

Ready for a RP?

I'm expecting active writers, good describing, and good grammar. Remember this is a First Person RP, okay?

Themes: Adventure, Romance

OC links:

(Purple: Unicorns Blue: Pegasus Orange: Earth Ponies Black: Non-Pony]

Quinn Quill http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/quinn-quill-r8038

Edited by Lemon Slices

What this stand for?Aren't all RP frst person?

Obvious not.

Normally RPs are written in third person. Like the text below:

Quinn Quill said that he wanted a shower bath tonight. He doesn't like bathtubs.

This phrase is written in third person. "He" is a pronoun in 3rd person, in singular.

But give a look at this text below:

I said that I wanted a shower bath tonight. I don't like bathtubs.

First person, because the pronoun "I" is 1st person, in singular.

Got it?

I would but ther is 1 problem,Im in another RP now,and i think im not that great to be in 2 RP at same time :P
But i think it will be dead soon,il know in day or 2.So if it die il send you sign up sheet :)

Edited by Primordus

Oh, I forgot. This was supposed to be a Planning RP.

Yeah man I don't know what this is about. I need some info to get my interest.