Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi ponies, i'm new, how about you?

KtNavyEmber

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Searched a question on google, clicked on this site and looked into it further.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I saw it on TV, watched a bit and fell in love! Ponies forever! /)

How do you ponies get on here? Is it easy to use?

• Brohoof 12

Welcome Welcome :3

The forums look pretty intimidating at first, but you'll get the hang of it pretty quickly, especially if you've used other forum sites before.

Feel free to look around, explore, and chat with anypony. We're pretty much all welcoming of company here

• Brohoof 8

Hello and welcome to the forums! Yeah its a really easy site to use and the fact that evryone is so welcomming and friendly just makes it better! Just ask me or anyone else on here if its something you need help with or want to ask :) I hope you will have a great time here and make alot of new friends! Im looking forward to seeing you around! :grin2:

• Brohoof 6

post-31081-0-92933000-1426680325_thumb.png

Hey there, and welcome to the forums! :yay: I'd say the forums are pretty easy to use, yeah, certainly moreso than some of the other forums I've seen :) But if you ever feel unsure about something, everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to send a PM my way if you wish! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. Yes it is pretty easy to use  :D. If you are having any difficulty, you can ask us, or you could private message any one of us (PM) for help  :). I hope you will have a wonderful time here  :squee:

2000_follower_celebration_animation_by_f

• Brohoof 4

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on happy forum site of ponies and fun =)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope that you can have great happy pony times here =)=)=)=) with all the great pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=) and meet some new happy people =)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=) YAY =)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 4

Welcome! It's nice to see another pony joining us! Have fun and enjoy the friendship of this magic community! Please, take a cupcake and some cider too, it's on the house! :lol:

• Brohoof 3